LOOKING GOOD....PROM 2K15


Happy Monday Everyone, I hope your weekend was everything awesome!!
So last Monday I did a post on Promposals. Well, here is the result.
Around these parts, the theme for this past weekend was PROM everything!! Our two sons looking mighty fine indeed. Haircuts, dinner reservations, tux pick-up, money giving, flower pick-up, vehicle cleaning, preparing pre-prom snacks, pictures and more pictures.



 I so loved the gray tuxes. Back when I went to prom it was black or white and actually very few wore white. I thought the gray was really classy.


Unfortunately, not everyone was together for pictures. My husband was on his way home from a  business trip so missed it all. Yes, he was sad. I kept sending pics as they happened to his phone.The son on the left with his beauty in mint had to leave early to be elsewhere for double date pics.


Love these young men!! And they make us proud!
 











With having all boys, you can imaging how excited I was to have all these beautiful girlies around to ooh and ahh over their beautiful dresses, hair and nails. It was a cold, rainy day but these ladies still shined even if there were a few shivers.




I made some little Pre-Prom goodies and my fave were these mini Reese Cupcakes. This sweet girl popped the whole thing in her mouth. A girl after my own heart!! And she didn't even mess up her lipstick.




Here is this son's beautiful date pinning on the boutonniere. Why does it always take a good 2-3 people to get those darn things on? As you can see by the following pics, he ended up with his own harem, we joked.
Whoo Hoo......3


Here's to a great week and Here's to the future....


xoxo
 The future is always beginning now." 
~Mark Strand

19 comments:

  1. I remember prom like it was yesterday!! Look at those guys - they look so handsome and their dates were stunning! It must be a great experience to share it with them through a parents perspective!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's nice to know about your prom.
    You look so adorable
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Zarrah. My sons and their dates had a Great time!!! xo

      Delete
  3. Anonymous27.4.15

    Such pretty prom photos! Happy days!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Days indeed! So sweet of you Lorna. Hope your day is beautiful!!

      Delete
  4. Love this post! Aw, brings me back to high school! So cute!

    xo Jessi
    www.thedarlingdetail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful Jessi! Hope your week is just as beautiful as you!!!!!!

      Delete
  5. What handsome boys! And their dates are beautiful. It looks like a wonderful night!

    xo,
    Jessica
    www.fortheloveofbubbly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment Jessica! They had a blast! I hope you have a marvelous Monday!! xo

      Delete
  6. My kids {the kids at my school} have prom this weekend. As a first time prom coordinator, I'm ready for prom to be checked off the list so I can actually get something done during the day!!! Your boys look handsome and those desserts look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Claire you are so cute. Thank you! I can only imagine how much work you have put into this!! I will be thinking about you this weekend and I hope everything goes wonderful! In the meantime have a great week in anticipation of the fun event :-)

      Delete
  7. Girls look so pretty!!! Xoxo

    Check out my new post
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, our boys know how to pick em' :-)

      Delete
  8. I loved these pics!!! But wow - these promposals are certainly new to me! However, I was a little distracted by the reese cupcakes - oh my word! I absolutely LOVE reese anything.. i really wish I had one..right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so cute Corey. There are a couple cupcakes left and I'm restraining myself from going in the kitchen. But hey they're so small, what will one matter?? Lol, Have a great evening!!

      Delete
  9. Aww they are so cute!!! They also all look so great in their fancy outfits!! :-) I'm so glad that you had fun. It must have been the best to relive prom!! I hope that you had a lovely day today too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny, I just saw this and think we were blog commenting on each other's at the same time. Great minds!!!! Thank you, makes me weepy yet proud, they are fine young men. Here's to a fabulous, sun shiny week!!!! Looks like things are finally gonna get nice in the Midwest! Bout time. xo

      Delete
  10. Everyone looks so spiffy! I LOVE the girls dresses and your boys clean up nicely!

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  11. My third daughter went to prom last weekend....my last one as a mom of three girls! I love seeing the different styles of the kids from all over the country. I find it so interesting. Enjoyed my visit here! odompartyof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS