MY FEDORA!!

Aren't Fedora hats like the greatest hat EVER! I often feel like I do not look good in hats, but in a Fedora, I feel confident and I can cover up a bad hair day like nobodies business. Can I just say, this fedora saved my hair life, not to mention time on our Cayman vacation. No need to worry about humidity and frizz, just throw on a fedora!! Oh and I liked this pic because my beverage matched my top. LOL
 

Here is how I styled it in the back most days but the fedora even looks cute with braids. pig tails, a pony, down,etc. Anything goes under a fedora.


Holding a Stingray :) 



Cover up is last year by Jessica Simpson. I kept waiting for it to go on sale but waited too long until it was gone in my size. However, I lucked out and found it on Ebay for 1/5 the price still with the tags on. Love it and Jessica Simpson has so many other cute coverups. Really comfy and breezy and goes with a lot of suits.
Target Black Sash FEDORA HERE
xoxo

" And all your future lies beneath your hat."
~John Oldham

19 comments:

  1. Love your fedora! Fab pictures too, I'd love to go to the Cayman's one day!

    Heather x x
    www.suncreamandsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather. You'd love it there. I'm ready to go back. I hope you have a beautiful day my dear!!! :-)

      Delete
  2. You look great in that fedora! I'm not a hat person either, but when it comes to sun protection you can't be too safe, so I always wear a hat if I'm out in the sun for a long time. Perfect beach styles. Hope you had a fun vacation, it looks amazing!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so Mica. It was amazing. I bet you could Rock a fedora like crazy pretty girl!!

      Delete
  3. Your fedora is amazing and looks so luxe!! I love how it looks on you! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biana, you are beyond sweet! Thank you. xo

      Delete
  4. Super cute!!! Love that cover up too!!! Looks like you had a wonderful vacation too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you. Your comments always make my day you sweet sweet lady!!!! xo

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much my love! May the day be as beautiful as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love fedoras and it looks really good on you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great hat, I love the cover up as well!

    Style by Avery

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are rocking that fedora, lady!!!! I love wearing mine on the beach :)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really can't go wrong with a great hat! Looks like you had a great trip and that hat was perfect!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fedora's are the best! My sister and I always make fun of our mom because she looks horrible in hats but she can wear a fedora no problem! Looks like you had a super fun vacation with your family!!!

    http://elementsofellis.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kacie, thanks so much, we did!!! The fam had to take me home kicking and screaming, didn't want to leave paradise. :) Lots more pics to come, tomorrow's post Vacay date night. Have a fabulous evening my sweets!!!

      Delete
  11. I love fedoras, also. Just bought a black and white one and can hardly wait to wear it Enjoyed the vacation pictures. You are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Vicki. I'll bet you'll look adorable in your fedora. Xo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS