Sure hope you all had a great weekend! We were blessed with amazing weather here in Indiana.
On Saturday night, we attended a dinner and auction to benefit our local Boys and Girls Clubs. It was a football theme where everyone came in jerseys. It is an amazing event where people of the community come together and raise money for this wonderful charity while at the same time having some fun.
Love this 9, 10. With our last name Nine, it's cool when any member of or family has the number 9. However what is funny is that I have a friends from New York, that instead of calling me Mrs. Nine, they call me Mrs. Ten (although far from a ten), this fit :)
We are football fans, especially Notre Dame. I am a die hard Brady Quinn fan ever since his Irish QB days. I was excited to pull out my sparkly Quinn jersey from his days with the Browns.
It was actually kind of nice to dress down more but add a little punch with the heels.
Our county's Boys and Girls Clubs originated in 1956. Even then, community leaders recognized the importance of providing support to our children. Today's children are maturing in a more complicated world than existed many years ago. And while all are challenged, too many face circumstances that seriously jeopardize their healthy development. But none are without hope! Our four County Clubs Boys and Girls clubs are now serving over 3,000 youth, ages 6 through 18.
The club focuses on these 5 areas designed to make an impact on a child's overall well-being.
- Health & Life Skills - designed to help young people develop healthy lifestyles and behaviors.
- Education & Career Development - helping youth become academically proficient, set goals and explore life as working adults.
- Character & Leadership Development - empowering young people to support and influence their community and sustain meaningful relationships with others.
- The Arts - allowing children to become culturally aware by exposing them to the visual arts, crafts, the performing arts and creative writing.
- Sports, Fitness & Recreation - helping children become physically and emotionally fit
I really loved these new Tahari heels and Big Star boyfriend jeans. Both very comfy!
BIG STAR Boyfriend Jeans
TAHARI "Sophia" Heels
Hope this week will be simply amazing for you all!
"We make a living by what we get....but we make a life by what we give."