FRIDAY FAVORITES: Anniversary Edition

This one inspired by the love of my life and the life we live. Happy Friday Everyone. May it be filled with 
LOVE, so much LOVE!!
Linked up with Charming Lucy



"Ordinary no, I really don't think so, not a love this true. 
Common Destiny, we were meant to be, ME and YOU!!

(Our Wedding song and the words ring so true. Thank you Kenny Chesney)

We look so young!!!

 There really aren't enough words to convey how much I love this man, but here are a few that shout
 "Mr and Mrs Nine!"

 I laundry room
I know, romantic, right!
Sure felt like it!

This is so us!

Anyone remember these? I didn't even know they were still around. 
These two fit us perfect! 

Check out a post I did on Tips To Keep Your Marriage Thriving. Lots of stuff we do to keep it working! HERE


He is so wonderful about complimenting me on the meals I make and says he likes all of them but he 

does have some favorites and I know this when a WOW is added to "that meal was wonderful!" Here is one that elicited a WOW from him and our sons. Enjoy!



We are truly smitten with the mitten (West Lake Michigan coast in general) so our BEST summer day dates are heading an hour- hour and a half north and spending the day near the water either at the beach or dining alfresco on an outdoor restaurant boat like this one. This particular day was a hoot, it was quite a warm one in July and we had lunch and cocktails before riding our bikes. Ugh, bad move so we ending up sitting in beach chairs on a shaded grassy knoll watching the boats go in and out where I preceded  to fall asleep. We did get our 2nd wind, kept running into our family Dr. (what is that telling me? ha!) and preceded to view a gorgeous sunset before heading home. Treasure these times!!


My favorite lady next to my own mom

This is the reason for Mr. Nine being as wonderful as he is. His beautiful mother Bonita. I adore this lady and feel blessed to call her my mother-in-law. She is so talented, beautiful and smart. ALS (Lou Gehrigs disease) is robbing her of her life any day now at a way too early age (70) and we hate it!!!!! You can only scream so many times, it's not fair!! She taught my husband and his sister grace, strength and compassion and I am so grateful to her. I know she reads this blog and is supportive of me and it so here is what I want to tell her:

 I feel so blessed to have you as a mother-in-law. Before I got married I really prayed to have a good relationship with you but the Lord superseded my expectations when I got a WONDERFUL mom in you — someone who affirms and encourages the values and principles I was raised with, who helps 
me to become better at that which matters — a wife, mother, and a homemaker. You never impose or 

demand but your life and example speak volumes about who a woman ought to be.

Thank you for raising your son, my husband. Thank you for the devotion, worry and commitment you made to raise this man, this love of my life. Without you he would not be the man he is today. Thank you.

Bonita's nickname has always been Bunnie and she loves bunny rabbits. What a blessing to have a wild rabbit whom she named Prissy live under one of her flower beds. We brought her this geranium for Mother's Day and that little sinker comes out and meanders around it as I am sure she is looking at it as dinner! But what a blessing Bunnie has gotten to enjoy this little nature show. Heaven is gaining a one of a kind wonder woman with a heart of gold. Love you so very much!

So, as you can see this anniversary is bittersweet but a remeinder to never take for granted the ones we adore! Love on each other this weekend my friends and treasure each moment.
Love n' Hugs Mom B, Love n' Hugs


  1. Happy anniversary!! Your Italian recipe looks so yummy! Is it easy to make? I might just have to do it soon.

  2. This was such a sweet post!! Happy Anniversary to quite possibly the sweetest couple out there!! I hope you have the best weekend celebrating! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

  3. Love this so much! Happy Anniversary! I hope yall have a wonderful weekend and many many many more great years!

  4. I absolutely love your blog name! But then I started reading more and realized Nine is your last name which makes it ever better! Happy anniversary to you and your husband! Hope you have many more years to celebrate : )

  5. Such a beautiful and touching post. Now I feel bad for the times that I complain about my mother-in-law lol. You are truly a beautiful person inside and out for saying those things. You and your husband are a lovely looking couple and oh my gosh that date story.. haha. Definitely ride your bikes before lunch and drinks! haha. Happy Anniversary to you both. I wish you both a lifetime filled with tons of love, laughter and happiness. Have a fabulous weekend!! :-)

  6. Andrea, this was such a sweet, wonderful post to read. I love how much you love your husband and how much he loves you. You have an amazing marriage and I am so happy you let us get a glimpse into it. You guys are such a beautiful couple, I hope you have the time of your life celebrating your wonderful anniversary! Congrats and happy weekend my beautiful, beautiful friend! XO -Kim

  7. This is such a sweet post! Happy Anniversary! I am praying for you, your Mother in-law, and your family. Also, I just want to thank you for being such a sweet person! Your posts are so sweet, and your comments on my blog make my day! Thanks for being such a kind lady, Andrea. Have a great weekend!


  8. Happy Friday, beautiful, and Happy Wedding Anniversary! I will keep you and your family in my prayers!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa

  9. Happy anniversary and you are so blessed in the mother-in-law department! What a gem(: I am so glad I met you and I hope you stop by and link up this great post today! Susan

  10. Happy anniversary and wishing you many more to come. You're absolutely lucky to find the love of your life and you both seems perfect together. Many people spend their entire life looking for love with most never finding it so you both are truly remarkable! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

  11. So lovely!! Happy anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful time with your hubby!! Xoxo

  12. I'm so sorry to hear that about your mother in law. She sounds like a wonderful lady. Happy anniversary and have a wonderful weekend!

  13. Love those little cartoons about love! Happy anniversary!

  14. Aww Happy Anniversary to both of you! I hope you two will be happy and healthy for as long as you have each other <3

  15. You two are such a cute couple! Hoping you both had a wonderful anniversary weekend! T.

  16. Happy Anniversary! I still remember that day! I am so happy that God has blessed your lives in so many ways! You are a beautiful couple!!

  17. Happy Anniversary! What a sweet post, and a sweet tribute to your mother in law. I'm thinking about you and your husband's family!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

  18. happy wedding anniversary.. really amazing post.. both r very beautiful and cute couples


Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me! xo