FRIDAY FAVORITES

Wow, I feel like November is going even faster than October. There is so much joy in the air despite world tragedies and we really do have so much to be thankful for. Let's relish in what we do have and love on each other a little tighter. And let's talk favorites cause 
IT"S FRIDAY~Whoohoo!!!!


1. APPETIZERS
 Thanksgiving approaching just gets me excited for the season's food to come. Appetizers and finger foods are always favorites. These next couple are amazing! YUMMO!!
  Caramelized Onion, Mushroom, Apple and Gruyere Bites
Recipe HERE

Stuffed Cucumbers with Brown Sugar Bacon
My mom makes these even better than me, soooo good!

Recipe Here

2. SLIPPER SOCKS  
I talked about my love of slipper socks in my Friday favorites..stay cozy edition Here
I found the cutest marled red pair and they have balls on them (pom poms) I am a sucker for cute balls om clothing around the Holidays!! I got a great deal on them from Old Navy. After discounts they were $7.99!! 
Slipper Socks from Old Navy Here

 
3. WEEK'S ATTIRE
Always a mix...
Kohl's Sweater
 
 2 Views of this fun shopping Outfit


DressLily Stripe Cardigan Kohl's scarf, Nordstrom long sleeve shirt

F21 Blouse, Maurice's Pants, Aldo boots


4. THE DRESS THAT I WISH WAS...
Isn't this dress gorgeous? I tried it on at TJ Maxx and the fit is incredible however, the lining underneath clung like I have never seen. Static cling horror. So I put on some tights thinking it would help, but no. The dressing room attendant happened to havee some static guard but nada, nothing was de-clinging this puppy. 
Cute as can be but not meant to be for me :(


....And Blue Suede Boots

However, these did come home with me. Fun Blue Suede Booties, which I have a cute outfit to feature them in a future post. Aldo has some really cute shoes right now.


5. SNOWKISSED SUGAR
 From Bath and Body.....my most favorite Holiday Scent Yet!!!! It's a wintry mix of spun sugar, chilled coconut and vanilla orchid!! So stocking up 0n this!!

Linking up with  Amanda // Friday Favorites  // Oh Hey, Friday   // High 5 For Friday // Oh Hey, Friday // Five on Friday
xoxo

27 comments:

  1. Love slipper socks!!! I need to get that lotion. :) Happy Weekend!!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that appetizer is amazing - i'm tasked with bringing two and that might have to be one of them!! Sorry to hear that dress didn't work for you but all your outfits from this week were great!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. That B&B scent sounds right up my alley, so good! And those cucumbers? YES, totally trying those! Loving your work outfits! Have a wonderful weekend you sweet, gorgeous woman! XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go back and get that dress! Have you ever tried Static Guard? It comes in a can and you spray it on. Works like a charm. I even spray it on my hairbrush when needed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That food makes me even more excited to stuff my face over Thanksgiving! LOVE those slipper socks--I am such a sucker for cozy socks and cozy pajamas! Have a wonderful weekend lovely!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of those appetizers sound amazing! Those slipper socks would be a good stocking stuffer and I'm loving those blue suede booties! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  7. The appetizers look amazing and have made me hungry! Haha. Love that dress and I have a trick for you about static... Put lotion on your legs and you won't have it. :-) LOVE cozy and fuzzy socks too!! I actually added a pair to my favorites today and I ask for them every year for Christmas haha. I hope that you have a fabulous weekend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday, Angela! I hate that gorgeous dress didn't work out because it was absolutely beautiful on you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are those slipper socks?! And all those apps look delish and are making me hungry! Happy Friday <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been eyeing those slipper socks over here and your pic is SO cute I may need to buy this weekend!!! And love your app ideas ... we always have shrimp cocktails before Thanksgiving dinner so need some "lighter" ideas and I think those little cucumber cups would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is so cute, but practicality sometimes has to win the day and there's nothing worse than static cling. Also, that Bath & Body Works scent sounds heavenly! I will have to test it out next time I'm in their store. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet Andrea, LOVE LOVE LOVE your Friday faves! Those appetizers I am going to steal! I will make these for Thanksgiving and boy! You look amazing in that black dress! You are stunning, my beautiful friend!!!
    Happy weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love slipper socks, I have so many pairs. Ok, can we talk about how fab your weekly outfits are?? I love them all. You have such great style! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love slipper socks! I ask for a new pair every Christmas!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just ordered some lotion in that scent and I can't wait to smell it! I love your plaid dress! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those slippers how adorable are they?? When I worked at bath and body we loved that scent its my favorite! Happy weekend!
    xoxo,Victoria
    www.coffeeandablonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That dress is gorgeous and fits perfect! Too bad the static was so bad. Hope you can find another like it. Enjoy your weekend Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy yum...that first appetizer is calling my name! Sadness over that dress but oh my on those shoes..love! Haven't smelled that scent....on the list. Have a super weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my that scent sounds heavenly!!! I haven't smelled it yet but I will be on the look out next time I am in there! Those apps look amazing! And that dress looked so pretty on you. I hate when stuff like that happens. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mmm! Those appetizers look so yummy! I love your outfits! Have a great weekend!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. If I could live on appetizers alone I would! I love all types! I have to check out the snowkissed sugar! I've never seen that one before!! Love your outfits too!

    Have a great weekend! Melanie Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  22. The apps looks great. I will have to try them. Would love for you to stop by my latest post.

    Alli
    www.absolutelyalli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Slipper socks are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those appetizers look so yummy and I need some slipper socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sorry the dress didn't work out, but the blue boots are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those two appetizer/small bites recipes sound delish. I want to try them now. Also the snowkissed sugar sounds like a great scent. Did you love it. Last but not least your cozy warm socks and red plaid shirtdress are THE CUTEST!

    I cannot believe November is pretty much over. =(

    ReplyDelete
  27. red plaid shirtdress are THE CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS