FRIDAY FAVORITES

Why is December going by to fast?? Do not take the season's magic away!!! Yes, tickled pink it's Friday but I wish there was tons of Fridays in December!!!! A girl can dream. I sure hope you had a jolly week. I bet you all are so looking forward to the weekend like I am. You know there is more baking in my weekend plans, along with family time and being as festive as possible, maybe lighting every cozy smelling candle I own!!! Here's to a weekend that'll make you all smile!!

1. Sparkly Inspiration
I love the sparkly and sequined gorgeous clothing pieces this time of year. Emily
and Kate were both sporting gorgeous sparkly outfits at their annual Holiday Christmas party they recapped on Monday. Here are some gems....






2. Glitter
Speaking of Sparkly, I had to laugh the other day. I had wrapped presents in the morning and some of the paper has glitter on it. By evening glitter was still on my face despite thinking I had brushed it off. Oh well, glittered face it was as it is festive, girly and I love this saying.
 Adorable Mug!!

Wouldn't this one look cute framed in a girls room?

Pink Couch? YES!!!

3. Red Pepper Egg-In-A-Hole
Super sold on this!! Yummy, health and festive!!! Oh yeah!!!
RECIPE HERE

4. Week's Attire
For some reason, ahh must be Christmas, I pulled out many of my reds and festive tops, jewelry and scarves. 
Whole outfit Kohl's

Again, whole outfit Kohl's


Forever 21 sweater add scarf


The Loft sweater, scarf gift from a craft show.

5. Frosted Cranberry 3 Wick
So I had a few favorite Bath and Body three wick candles during the fall, but can I just say I have definitely found my new favorite for the Holiday Season!!! Frosted Cranberry, yes ma'am. Smells up our whole big ole' living room, is not too sweet, not too tart but oh so JUST RIGHT!!! Plus it is so pretty, go to B&B and get one right now, you will not be sorry!!

Linking up with  Amanda // Friday Favorites  // Oh Hey, Friday   // High 5 For Friday // 5 on Friday

xoxo
I so want it to to be colder and snowing this season but Mother Nature keeps heating things up in the Midwest. Plus I LOVE singing "Baby It's Cold Outside, not "Baby it's 62 outside!"

And have a fabulous Weekend!!

25 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh it has been so mild here too and I'm seriously not complaining in the least...the longer the big coat can stay away the better! Love all the sparkle and glitter makes me happy :) Happy weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not believe how warm it was yesterday! We were right around 60 degrees too. I love all of this sparkly inspiration! That chevron sequin top is adorable! I'm heading to Bath and Body Works this weekend and will check out that candle! Have a great weekend!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. 70's here....I'm not used to Florida Christmases in North Carolina - who am I kidding its normally in the 60s ha! I love it all this week, beautiful! Especially sparkles at Christmas!!! xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the frosted cranberry scent fom B&B, its one of my favorites but i did not know they did a candle. I need to get on that stat! Its been in the 50s here which is scary warm for us, so crazy! Happy Friday gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday, friend! Loving all the fun and festive goodness here, glitter and sparkle too! I'm with you on wishing there were many, many more Fridays between now and Christmas! This sweet season is passing much too quickly -- gotta soak up every special moment while it lasts! :) Hope you enjoy every lit'l bit of your weekend! xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all your outfits this week as always! I just ordered a sequined skirt so I am totally on board with the sparkly trend! Have a wonderful weekend love!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all the sparkly pieces! So glad to hear you like this candle! I'm hoping to get to Bath and Body Works this weekend to pick out a Christmas candle. I had the "leaves" one for fall and absolutely loved it! I will have to check out this cranberry one! Have a wonderful weekend, Andrea!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the red pepper eggs in a hole! I'll have to borrow that idea for sure!

    I love all of your outfits! Very pretty & festive!

    And I'll have to check out the frosted cranberry candle; I usually pick the vanilla-based scents or leaves, but I'm ready for something new!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfits are fabulous as always, love the sound of the candle, and yes to glitter!! I also think that blue sequin dress would be amazing on you!!! :-) The weather sure has been crazy around here too. Like it's going to be 60 degrees tomorrow!! Anyways... I hope that you and your family have a wonderful weekend my friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfits are so fantastic!! It's been so warm here too. It's sort of nice but at the same time i really want some snow. It just doesn't feel like Christmas when there isn't snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  11. glitter makes me happy!!! it just does!! I love this time of year because I can rationalize sparkle ALL over lol

    Confessions of a Frumpy Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am LOVING all the glitter (obvi)! That blue sparkly dress is gorgeous! I want that for NYE! Have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of your outfits this week! and I'm really loving all of the pretty glitter/sparkle/sequin dresses out this season. I also plan to bake a ton of goodies this weekend. Enjoy the rest of your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree! WHERE IS THE SNOW?? It's supposed to be 60 degrees here on Sunday and I am not happy! Really hoping for some snow for Christmas but it seems unlikely at this point...
    Bath & Body Works... Oh my goodness so many awesome winter scents! I have the Frosted Cranberry soap and the Twisted Peppermint candle. It smells so good and festive!
    Oh, and I just love your last outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sparkly inspiration - I LOVE it, Andrea! I've been dying for a pair of sequined pants! I think they are so fun and festive alike! I can't wait to see you in sequined dress - I know you would look stunning in it! Much love!
    Happy Weekend!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, girl, how I have missed you! I am in the black blog hole and I can't seem to find my way out of it! So, so far behind thanks to basketball season! I got your Christmas card yesterday!! Thank you SO much! I love it! Of course, it's going right on my staircase garland with all the others! Speaking of sparkle, you know I'm a bling queen! Have you seen the pin with the short sequinned mini skirt with the plaid shirt and fur vest? I can't remember if I pinned it to our Fashion Over 40 Board or not, but I LOVE that pin! If only I could pull that look off!! I think my butt is too big for a sequinned mini skirt these days, but take me back 20 years, and I could rock that thing!! Of course you sparkle, sweetie! You always brighten up my day!! Miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love sparkles and glitter as well! Cute outfits! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Sarah
    http://mybowsandclothes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have that last top pinned on my stitch fix board & I'm really hoping to get something like it for this month's box so I can wear it on NYE.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Frosted cranberry has always been one of my favorite Christmas scents to burn! I stocked up on the oil for my burner a few years ago and am still working through it! Love the pink couch and all the glittery clothes! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that sparkly scarf. I want it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all those sparkly outfits, especially that scarf!!!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, the sparkly clothes. So pretty! That candle sounds delicious. I hope you have a wonderful weekend Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that sparkly scarf and that pretty, pretty pink couch! Such a fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the frosted cranberry scent! Currently have that candle burning right now :)

    Justine @ Charm City Ciemny's
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun, glittery mug :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS