MERRY CHRISTMAS


When Christmas shopping is finally done, 
wrapped gifts lie ‘neath a tree 
that sparkles bright with tinsel and light 
for everyone to see.

Each gift has been selected 
with thoughtfulness and care. 
Brining joy with evey toy 
and other gifts we bear.

But let us keep within our heart 
the much greater gift than these. 
One from above, with God’s great love 
should bring us to our knees.

A gift of birth to all on Earth. 
A gift that’s far from small. 
To everyone, He gave His Son... 
The greatest gift of all.





xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you all, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a very merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post. So thoughtful and nice! Filled with adorable art and Christmas gif's too. Did Santa bring you everything you asked for, Andrea? =))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you and your family had an amazing Christmas! Sorry several days late...but better late than never ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS