PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD BITES

With New Year's Eve days away, you gotta have Apps on the brain. I have this awesome recipe for you along with a link to 10 more. Made these last weekend and the boys LOVED them!! We live within miles of Amish country where you can almost smell the bread baking, in addition to dem road apples :( LOL
I love getting a pepperoni pizza bread at one of the Amish stores, but it is a quick bread you can make at home and then use for this recipe. Once the bread is ready you can make as many or as few of these as you like and they are so fresh tasting and bite size. Yum


what you'll need

PEPPERONI PIZZA BITES
Ingredients
1 loaf Pizza Quick Bread
1 1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 cup milk
2 eggs
2 cup shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
1/4 cup pepperoni, chopped
Italian seasoning

Directions for the Quick Bread
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, milk, egg until batter is lump free. Stir in cheese and pepperoni bites Pour batter into a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Sprinkle Italian seasoning on top. Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes.

Rest of the ingredients for the Pizza Bread Bites:
Chunk good mozzarella
1 can good pizza sauce
Pepperoni

Directions for the Pizza Bread Bites
Line a baking pan or stone with foil. Cut pizza bread into 1/2 to 1 inch thick slices and slice each piece in 4. Make up as many as you'd like and save the rest of the bread for later use in a sealed bag. Place a bit of pizza sauce on each piece, top with a pepperoni and shredded cheese. Heat under Broiler until cheese melts and slightly browned. Enjoy!!





10 More AHHHmazing Appetizers
Recipes Here

xoxo
Happy Tasty Tuesday....It's almost 2016

15 comments:

  1. YUMMY!!! I love how simple these are to make - just pop them in and done!! Well and then you can enjoy them which is the best part! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasty! And perfect for a little NYE get together!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every New Years' Eve we do an appetizer night and that's all we eat. It's the best! And these look really, really yummy! I bet your boys did love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinning for later . . . love the quick bread recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks yummy!! Great for NYE too!! Thanks for sharing and I hope that you have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NYE perfection, Andrea! These remind me of "pizza cupcakes" that I make for Alise and sometimes her school parties. The kids devour them, too, but they're made out of canned cresent rolls. I hope you have a smile on that beautiful face of yours today! I toasted to you last night! It was a beautiful Grey Goose toast, too! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, this sounds heavenly! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this come across my google feed early this morning and I was like "I need to get over to Andrea's blog and save that - stat!" I'm going to be making these for sure on Friday, they look so delicious and I love a good pizza bite. YUM! Thanks for sharing with us my beautiful friend. XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks so good! Pinning this now to make Friday with the boys! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous29.12.15

    Y-U-M!!!! I was wicked for dinner and had snacks (two nights in a row, extra wicked!!!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YUM! These look amazing, and will be the perfect cure for our hunger on New Year's Day <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. These sound amazing! And would be perfect for NYE!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snacks for dinner might be my favorite thing ever! These sound yummy and very filling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love your Bread Bites, they look awesome! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and Happy New Year!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks TASTY! Thank you for linking up to Creative K Kids’ Tasty Tuesdays. I have pinned your post to our Tasty Tuesdays Pinterest Board! I hope you can come back and party with us again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS