FRIDAY FAVORITES...Easter Weekend



I literally cannot believe the Easter Weekend is here, not to mention, the last weekend in March. Crazy. This week has been another yo yo weather week and yo yo brain functioning for me, lol. We saw a son get awards at his last ever High School Sports banquet, booked a weekend in Chicago in July, husband and I talked whether or not to buy Moscow Mule Mugs (so random), consumed a Cadbury Creme egg and I found my coveted orange fluff recipe to make and take to moms Easter dinner and fixed my orange hair after a brassy self color job. 
Today I'm off to shop for a Birthday outfit for next Saturday and any other Spring goodness that catches my eye. 


1. Easter Cocktail

Ingredients


Lemon wedge
Colored Sugar
1½ oz. Cherry Vodka
½ oz. Triple Sec
3 oz. Half and Half
Dash of Grenadine
1 Marshmallow PEEPS®

Instructions
Rim a martini glass with the lemon wedge and then dip the rim into colored sugar. Set aside.

To a shaker filled with ice, add the cherry vodka, triple sec, half and half and grenadine until chilled. Strain into prepared glass. Garnish with the Marshmallow PEEPS®. Serve immediately.

2. Fannie May
Fannie May Vanilla Buttercream's are my all time favorite candy....ever!! The ones in the egg shapes for Easter are especially tasty because the ratio of cream to chocolate is even grander!! 




3. Easter Dress
I'll be way more casual this year, but last year I was already in floral mode and this is what I wore to an Italian Easter Dinner in Grand Cayman.
Post on this dress along with a Funny Zipper story HERE

4. Bunny Pancakes
Wow your family Easter morning with these easy Bunny Pancakes

5. Random Sweetness
Easter Cards to Grandma
My 93yr. old Grandma is in a nursing home down south so we don't get to celebrate many holidays with her. I love Sending Cards so you can bet I was super excited to find an Easter one with a Hummingbird (Her Favorite) on it to send her. 

Decorative Carrots from Pier One

 Pom Puff Bag Charm Buy Here
I just got this bag charm from Shopbop and the colors of this just make me think Easter Eggs so I think I'll put this on my bag for Easter


This CUTE meme I saw on my friend Katie's Blog Preppy Empty Nester
Cadbury Creme eggs are the bomb. I limit myself to only a couple each year, but boy are they tasty. I've loved them for as long as I can remember. 

Happy Easter Weekend Pretties!!
After you've eaten your ham and hunted for eggs, make sure to stop back Sunday afternoon for a Special post of mine called 
"Ode To Motherhood" as part of Momfessionals 
"Let's Talk" series

Linking up with  Amanda // Friday Favorites  // Oh Hey, Friday  // High 5 For Friday // 5 on Friday // Fashion Friday


32 comments:

  1. Love those bunny pancakes! Every time I go home my dad makes me his best ever pancakes.. He seriously makes the best ones ever. I can't wait to have them this weekend!!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to your grandmother and 93 - that is just amazing!! I hope you have an amazing Easter Holiday celebrating with your family and sipping on those yummy cocktails!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these sweets make me so excited for Easter! My mom usually makes a bunny shaped cake since Easter usually falls around my birthday too--and I'm never too old for a bunny cake! Enjoy your Easter weekend with family dear!!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay that Fannie May chocolate looks so good and we don't have that around here! And I love your floral maxi dress--girl, you are tan too! I hope you have a wonderful Easter!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I bet your grandmother loves receiving cards from you! Those pancakes are adorable and I know my nephews would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww your grandma is so cute! That is very sweet of you to send her cards too. Please let me know when you will be here in July it would be really nice to meet up!! :-) The weather sure has been wacky here this week. Yesterday was awful. :-/ Anyways... love that outfit that you are wearing at the candy shop and I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!! Oh and happy Easter to you and your family. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, too cute! Happy Easter, Andrea! I hope you enjoy this weekend with your family and loved ones! We colored Easter Eggs two days ago which is our little family tradition! Sending much love your way!
    Wishing you a great weekend, beautiful!

    xoxo, Vanessa

    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many cute things, Andrea! I love the Easter cocktail and the darling Easter bunny pancakes! Also, your floral dress from last Easter was gorgeous! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl, you look absolutely stunning in that floral maxi! I love it! And what a tan, too! And of COURSE you and Mr. Nine need those mules! Cheers to a Hoppy Easter Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I'm loving your favorites this week. Yes please to that Easter Cocktail. How cute are those bunny pancakes?? Hope you have wonderful Easter and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those bunny pancakes!! Tyler and I are celebrating just us this weekend since we can't make it home to be with family. That would be fun for us to do!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This year will be the year of the Easter cocktail..thanks for the suggestion. Also, Easter in the Caymen? I need to go back and snoop on those posts! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need that Easter cocktail in my life, and those bunny pancakes too! Love the sweet cards you send to your grandmother, and yay for a weekend trip to Chicago <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so beautiful in your dress! Those colors make your blonde hair and tan pop! Those Fannie May chocolates look right up my alley! I've never heard of them before. Cadbury Eggs are my kryptonite. I am totally obsessed with them! Have a happy Easter Lovey!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My kids would LOVE those bunny pancakes - what a fun idea! Love the Easter Dress outfit - you look so gorgeous! And that cocktail ... YES. Any festive cocktail is a must at our house! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am for sure going to make that Easter cocktail! The dress you wore last year for Easter is spectacular!! You looked absolutely stunning!
    Happy Easter!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great in both your looks! Happy Easter!

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  18. That Easter cocktail sounds as delicious as it is cute! YUM! If Fannie May sees that photo you'll surely be requested to model for their ads! ;) Loving your beautiful Easter dress, Andrea! Enjoy celebrating our risen Savior this weekend, and always!! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never heard of Fannie May Vanilla Buttercreams, but now I want one. And the cocktail too. I remember seeing that dress when I first started reading your blog, and thinking how gorgeous you were. Now I know how beautiful you are on the inside too :)! Have a wonderful weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I made an Easter cocktail on the blog today too, yours looks yummy! Your sweet grandmother loves your cards I'm sure...how great that you found one that she will enjoy. I love that floral dress on you and can't wait to hear what you find shopping. Have a beautiful weekend and HAPPY EASTER lovely friend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that Easter dress! Also, that cocktail recipe looks fun. I'll have to try it! Happy Easter!

    Nina
    aworldofdresses.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. That Easter cocktail looks so adorable and sounds really good too! Your Easter dress from last year is so pretty--I love the colors! And the bunny pancakes...adorable. My son would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Easter! Your dress from last year was gorgeous and I'm sure your dress will be just as beautiful this year! I love the peeps cocktail! It's just so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love that dress you wore last year! What pretty a beautiful color on you! And those bunny pancakes are absolutely adorable! Happy Easter, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a sweet card to send to your Grandma! That dress from last year is stunning on you! That Easter cocktail is so fun and sounds delicious! Happy Easter!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  26. how flippin cute are those pancakes?
    Also, did you know that in Canada at Easter McDonald's has Cadbury McFlurries?! It's pretty much the best thing EVER (although I can't have them this year because of Oliver... ugh... next year).

    Simply Shaunacey

    ReplyDelete
  27. I hope you guys have a spectacular Easter, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all your festive cocktails that you share!

    Girl, you were TAN last year in that gorgeous Easter dress!!!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The bunny pancakes are so cute! Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I sure hope you and your family have a blessed Easter together! So, what is "orange fluff?" You look absolutely gorgeous (and so awesomely tan) in your dress from last Easter! What a sweet pic of your Grandma - where is she "down south?" Need me to go visit her?! Confession - I think Cadbury eggs are disgusting! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your Easter dress looks gorgeous! And oh my, that cocktail looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks like your Easter weekend was fabulous. I love that first GIF with the adorable bunnies and colorful eggs and yes Cadbury candy eggs are the bomb. That maxi dress from last year is my favorite maxi you wore. I must say though I love the relaxed outfit of the utility vest, chambray and leopard - so cute. And even cuter - you sending cards to your grandma. God bless her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS