Hi Friends!! SUPER DUPER Happy you're here for our first TBB ASKS of 2018!! We are going to have some fun with these prompts and themes this year I promise. Thank you for playing along with our shenanigans and I hope you have as much fun with them as we do! Let's get to it and think a new outlook for the year ahead!
1. Resolutions or No Resolutions? Nope. Yes, there are things I want to do better in the New Year, but just working on being a better person is enough, no going to beat myself up over resolutions.
3. Name a New Place you want to go this year? My backyard, it's new and it's pretty and I need.to.float!!
4. Would you rather have a new Hair cut or Hair color? CUT! I color my own and will never let a hair stylist touch it again after the gray fiasco of 09'! But a new cut and style may be nice.
5. Name one special thing you want to do for yourself this year? It's a secret but I'll tell ya...sooner than later I hope!
6. Least Favorite thing about January? De-Christmasing & Depression from the Holiday's being over and boys returning to college.
7. Most Favorite thing about January? Snowshoeing!! and our son's and doggies birthdays!
8. When do you take down your Holiday decorations? This past weekend. Boo. :-( But secret..the tree is still up for one more week because well 2 reasons: I love it and I was too tired to take it down.
9. Do you diet in January? Just cut back from all those sweets I indulged in.
10. What area of your home do you want to organize the most?The storage area in basement. Doing pretty good but with the move, needs more organization and labeling.
11. Favorite Winter Comfort Food? SOUPS like my Beef Vegetable & White Chicken Chili and if you ask Drink? Bailey's and Hot Cocoa! (Saturday night I had this along with kettle corn for my supper while we watched Tom Cruise in American Made!)
12. Favorite Guilty Pleasure? I talked about my favorite Summer Guilty Pleasure's HERE. This winter definitely Netflix and Mr. Nine got me a new TV for my office/craft room and LOOK, it has a Netflix button right on it...I had no idea!!!
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY and Come Back tomorrow for a party recipe sure to please!!
LINKING-UP with Biana // Totally Terrific Tuesday // Inspire Me Monday // Inspire Me Tuesday // Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party // Creative Monday's // Creative Muster Party // Wow Us Wednesdays // Wonderful Wednesday's Blog Hop // Feathered Nest Friday // Metamorphosis Monday // The Scoop