Not only it is the ever-fun link-up: TBB ASKS, it is also my BIRTHDAY!! The above picture has me majorly reminiscing about last year's said birthday as we did it up grand style in Vegas. Little melancholy this year; Missing some dear friend(s) and 2 boys on this birthday. It'll be pretty low key with a brunch yesterday and my favorite Ham and Beans and Key Lime Pie my mama made for our dinner tonight.
Let's get to the questions of the month, make sure you visit the ladies linking up and their fun Q&A posts.
1. What 3 colors remind you most of Spring? Coral, Blush and White.
2. What is the first thing you’d add to your wardrobe in Spring? A cute lightweight sweatshirt, like the floral one I showed you on Friday.
3. What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in Spring? My Beloved Red Coat.
4. Who mows the grass where you live? Mr. Nine til said Mowing son gets home from college.
5. What’s Spring Like where you live? When the Trees are in bloom, this is the sight and it's beautiful but doesn't last long.
6. What’s Your favorite thing about Spring? Going to the Greenhouses with my mom to pick out our flowers. I've done posts about it called Picking Posies and May Flowers.
7. Are you a Spring Cleaner? Not this year, keeping new digs mighty tidy!
8. Are you a Baseball Fan? Depends on the week you ask. Northern Indiana just isn't made for Spring Sports...most of our games are so miserable weather wise...so Only if our son is playing or the Cubs on a GREAT weather day..ya know where you don't have to wear your winter coat, hat, gloves and wrap in 3 blankets.
9. Tulips or Daffodils? Love them both equally because they signify the blooming of Spring. I do miss these in our old back woods but I'll be sure to paint some bulbs in the new woods.
10. Favorite Outdoor Spring Activity? Walking!
11. Flowers in the Ground or in Pots? POTS!!! I love filling containers...this is the back porch corner a few years back but we now have more spots to plant in the ground so more digging in the dirt is fine by me.
12. Favorite Bird? Hummingbird..it was my grandma's and is my mom's favorite too.
13. Car Wash or Wash Vehicles at Home? Growing up it was always in the driveway but we usually go to the car wash, which you my know I have a phobia of, so now that our garage has hot and cold spigots, I may be back in the driveway, lol.
14. When Do You pull out Your sandals? When the temps get above 50 and the sun is shining. I have already put most of them on the shelves but was definitely premature with this cold weather.
Champagne from the Champagne trolley in Vegas..Birthday last year!
CHEERS ON YOUR WEEK FRIENDS!