Welcome to September and The official beginning of the COZY season! We are so happy to bring you this month’s TBB ASKS Link-Up and with it, find out: How do you Cozy? I’m going to get cozy right now and hop over to see what you all are doing to Chill-ax in comfort!
1. Slippers: YES or NO? YES!! My Grey UGG Coquette's which you'll see more in the photos below and HERE as I even walk my stepper in them sometimes. I have The exact same pair in Chestnut and during the Holiday's, on really cold days, I pull out the slipper socks.
BUY Slipper Socks HERE
2. What is your favorite Blanket? This fuzzy one from former co-workers has been my one and only for years but pulled out my new Barefoot Dreams one from the NSale and it is a close 2nd!
BUY Blanket HERE
BUY Blanket HERE
3. Thin or Thick Pillow? Thin, I have a memory foam that I LOVE. Had it forever, probably should get a new one but they do not make this particular one anymore.
4. Favorite Warm Beverage? So many! Anything with Baileys of course, Coffee with flavored creamer, Tea, lots of tea and for some reason, Hot chocolate but only at the Holidays.
6. Favorite Comfort Snack Food(s)? Mom's caramel corn, chips and salsa, Harvest Snaps Pea Crisps, yummy homemade cookies of course with Pumpkin or Apple soon like my 3 Chip Pumpkin Cookies, or Caramel Apple Cookies or my all time favorite: Pumpkin Drop Cookies with Caramel Frosting.
7. Movies or TV Series Binge? TV Series! Movies are usually saved for Friday nights, non-football season.We love our series. Ozark, Season 2 is the latest and we started it last night.
8. Actual PJ’s or Leggings? Love to pull out the flannel PJ's now and again but in reality, I get too hot in them, so to chill out round the house in the cooler months, LOVE my cotton PJ's from VS and it's often Leggings all the Way baby! These from Amazon are my new favorites.
9. Do you cozy up on the couch or a chair? My corner of the couch baby! The inside sectional and the outside one like here.
This was Saturday Watching Notre Dame WIN.
10. Hoodie, T-shirt or Sweater? All.... tees are more in the Summer, but when the holidays start approaching, I often pull out my Eddie Bauer House sweaters, which I have in 3 colors. Pair em' with comfy bottoms like Buffalo Plaid thermals and I am warm and cozy for sure!
Stay Cozy FRIENDS!! And happy Labor Day!
NEXT MONTH'S TBB ASKS THEME?
WHY, FALL 2.0 of course!!
LINKING-UP with Biana // Totally Terrific Tuesday // Inspire Me Monday // Inspire Me Tuesday // Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party // Creative Monday's // Creative Muster Party // Wow Us Wednesdays // Wonderful Wednesday's Blog Hop // Feathered Nest Friday // Metamorphosis Monday // The Scoop // Cooking & Crafting with J&J // Friday Favorites Link Party // Clever Chicks Blog Hop