FRIDAY FAVORITES..THE DAY THAT KEPT ME SANE

Happy Friday my friends! I know it might not seem happy but promise me you’ll try and find some small joys today and this weekend! It’s hard to even put into words what this time in our world is right now isn’t it? I want to say a big thank you for all your prayers and comments regarding my skin cancer removal yesterday, I felt your love and positive vibes. I also want to thank you for supporting my Instagram stories walk and talk, while I may not be walking as much because of my left foot metatarsal issues, I ordered some foot pads that should help and my mouth isn’t hurt, so I can still talk, LOL!

1. SUNDAY WITH MR. NINE
After a week of quarantine, my husband knew I was going a little bit crazy and he suggested we go for a drive last Sunday so that’s exactly what we did before all these lockdowns went into place. It was cold, but we drove an hour up to beautiful lake Michigan, he got some pictures I needed of the jacket outfit below and we just enjoyed a day singing Kenny Rogers in the car and making pitstops at beaches along Lake Michigan! It was serene and peaceful!

I truly felt like it helped my sanity, so I encourage you to do whatever it takes to keep your sanity and maybe it’s just that joint car ride to the grocery store together where you all sing to the top of your lungs! Or maybe have a picnic in the backyard! Or plan a romantic night by candlelight where you both get dressed up at home! Jam even if you are alone! 





I hope to be back to you this 
Summer Silver Beach!

The beach below is where Mr. Nine used to party 
at in High School, lol

That's a wrap. Cheers to a sweet car date and 
It's only water in my Yeti, I promise!! 

2. THIS CABI JEAN JACKET
I have wanted some pieces of Cabi clothing from the first time I saw their cuteness! The styles, the fit, the patterns are all so gorgeous! So, I was overjoyed when Cabi gifted me with this Darling Dylan Jacket! It is the cutest denim jacket with a swing back. The removable denim belt can be tied in the back or in the front which just adds to the cuteness! Mr. Nine was so sweet to get some pictures of me at a deserted art museum before the travel bans went into effect during our car date day!


BUY JACKET HERE // BUY SKIRT HERE // BUY SHOES HERE // BUY NECKLACE HERE // SUNNIES HERE // CROP TOP HERE


3. WEEK'S ATTIRE
Similar Henley Top HERE // Similar Cardigan HERE

Joggers HERE // BB Hat HERE

Leggings HERE // Similar Sweatshirts HERE & HERE

4. POSTS OF THE WEEK
Wednesday ~ CAMO MIST


5. MY FAV COVID-MEMES







AND Still my ultimate favorite one....



And a Fleeting 12 hours of snow... Beautiful front porch view on Monday morn...
Now, I'm ready for sunshine.

Make sure you join me and my pals on Instagram for daily walk and talks!!

BLESSINGS OF LOVE, SAFETY, JOY AND HEALTH BE WITH YOU THIS WEEKEND! 



xoxo


28 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea, LMAO at the memes. I think everyone and their husbands sang Kenny these past few days. And Dolly, of course! Love your outfits, girl. You look lovely, as usual! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you got out on Sunday, what a nice change of pace. I adore that Cabi denim jacket on you, so cute. Mostly I adore my 10K Instagram follower friend!!!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. You car date with Mr. Nine is so sweet! That was a fabulous idea. Right now Glen and I walk the dog together in the evenings. We're able to breath in some fresh air and chat without the kid's listening in. Anyway, Those memes are hilarious and I love your jean jacket! I know you'll find so many ways to make Cabi proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The memes that folks are making are so funny. It is nice to see people still have a sense of humor despite the craziness. Hopefully the social distancing works and we can start returning to normal sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting out of the house on some trail walks in the parks has helped us when we need a change of routine. I know we'll get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have missed that you had a skin cancer removal. Hope it went well. I feel like I need more joggers and sweatshirts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so nice that the two of you got out together and went to the beach. I love the workout outfit with the peach sweatshirt and you look so cute. We both did a grocery run on Tuesday at 8:00am together and that was our morning date, LOL! I hope you enjoy the weekend and be well and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your walk & talks! That & Steph's lunchtime check in are pretty much the highlight of my IG day! That jean jacket is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that skirt with the jean jacket! A car date sounds lovely, I will have to do one with Kevin when I go quarantine in Texas. Loving your walks and talks. Have a lovely weekend my sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahaha all those memes just made me laugh, and I needed that! Amazing what just a drive and some outside time can do for our sanity. Sending love!!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those memes are so good and gave me a smile! Getting out of the house for walks is the only thing keeping me sane! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that jean jacket on you Andrea! It looked like a wonderful day with your hubby. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your whole week's attire- but especially that pleated skirt!! And you gave me such a great idea for the car date...planning my own with the hubs for this weekend:) Andrea, from all of this post, you gotta know which was my favourite pic though...LOL Nancy one for sure!!! Great postxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The funny things are what keep me sane right now too Andrea.
    Have a wonderful weekend and stay safe
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. If nothing else, at least the COVID memes are plentiful and hilarious! That gold skirt is just gorgeous on you! Your new denim jacket is the perfect topper!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that midi skirt and tie on the back of the jean jacket, so cute! I also love that you guys had a car date to the lake!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your day trip to the beach sounds wonderful! These covid memes are hilarious; thank goodness we haven't lost our sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A drive sounds so lovely - to just look at the world & see its beauty instead of worrying about all the crazy
    That quarantine baby - that's basically me at this point

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you guys had a fun car date. I saw that Cabi denim jacket somewhere else and thought it would be really cute tied in the back. Super cute my friend. Have a great weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  20. Isn't this just the most amazing time? Glad you were able to jump in the car for a little escape. I was very jittery today and think we might have to do something similar tomorrow. Had been okay until I woke up this morning feeling like a cat on a hot tin roof. Love the photos of your darling skirt and denim jacket and the way the pleats replicate that cool art.
    We are fast eating our way through ALL the snacks, too. If this goes on much longer, we are going to need a case of M&Ms.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We have to make the best of it don t we! So a drive with each other van be very relaxing. I still love that pleated skirt so much! Stay safe! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday linkup party!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So glad you and your hubby got out last weekend! Love all these cute looks and thanks again for that post about graduation. Hope you another peaceful weekend my friend!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. We've been taking long drives too. It really helps to keep me sane! It's strange to look out the car window and literally see no one. But I see it as it just means CA is doing the right thing in STAYING HOME. Hope you guys have a good weekend! Sending you virtual hugs!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for sharing your week Andrea, so lovely to try and keep normal in these weird times. Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  25. We had that fleeting snow too! Boo! Your drive to Lake Michigan was a great idea. It's so important to get out when we can! I love you pleated skirts!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is great that you two got out for a while. We went for a drive too. We ended up at the beach 210 miles away. It is a crazy world right now.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that y'all had a car date! So special!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm so glad you were able to get out and feel somewhat normal!! We did that on Sunday and it was wonderful! I'm not sure how much longer we'll be able to even leave the house, though. I would think a full lock down is coming soon for everyone eventually.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS