LOVE & LINK-UP

I was going to post my fashion today for our Style Six link up but my heart just can’t do it, so the only three words I’m going to say are 
LOVE EACH OTHER!

However, I know we still must live, so I am going to share my beautiful birthday friend below and the link-up will go on if you choose to do so this week! Love you all!

MY FAVORITE FROM LAST WEEK:
Kellyann from This Blonde's Shopping Bag
This is indeed a beautiful day because, while we usually don’t pick each other for our Style Six favorites of the week, I’m totally going to break those rules for my dear Kellyann! It is her birthday today and I wish I could be down in Florida celebrating with her! Make sure you head over to her Blog, check out her beautiful stylings, her sweet heart and wish her a very Happy Birthday! 

Make sure you hop to the blogs of my other five hostesses of Style Six so you can see who they chose as their favorite, sometimes we choose the same and sometimes we are completely different in our choices but what fun! It just may be you! 



WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY 
STYLE SIX FASHION LINK-UP

Our Party Rules Are Simple
~Please Only Link Posts related to Fashion, Beauty or Shopping
~Please Link No More than 3 Posts
~ Please visit other Linkers and Show them your love
~We’d LOVE it if you followed all our Blogs and Socials

Listed Clockwise from our GRAPHIC

Chrissy from Granola & Grace

Lisa from Coast to Coast

Andrea from Living in Cloud Nine

Shelly from The Queen In Between

Laura from The Horton Family

Kellyann from This Blonde’s Shopping Bag

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

25 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet friend, you are so precious to me! I appreciate all of these kind words and well wishes. Bug hugs to you, love you!!!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea, I completely agree and fully support your actions. πŸ™‚ We've gotta support each other! πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Kellyann and thank you for the link up. Praying for peace and love as we move forward.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cover image is absolutely beautiful, Andrea. Things have reached an all time low here in our universe, haven’t they? We do need to stand strong together and always love each other. Wishing Kellyann a very happy birthday. Heading her way now!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, more love for sure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love each other indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The world needs so much more love. That's how I felt on Monday with my post and I'm not sure what I want to do about the rest of the week, even with Friday being our anniversary and we had plans to share our gender reveal. I know we still need to live our lives, but it does feel odd to share such happy family moments when the world around us is experiencing so much sadness. I'm not sure there is a right or wrong answer another than what you said, love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Andrea XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree...it's been a heavy few weeks and we all do need to love each other more. Happy Birthday to Kellyann!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love each other! YES! It's been such a heavy week and I'm still trying to wrap my brain around everything going on. If only everyone could just love one another. It really should be that simple.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was planning to post a May favorites tomorrow but I definitely can't get to write it. We need to love each other, understand the pain of being afraid because of skin color or accent, or whatever. This cannot go on.

    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for saying exactly that! πŸ–€

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, LOVE EACH OTHER! It should be simple and I don't know why it's so hard for some!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is so hard to just post like nothing is going on, isn't it?
    Love that beautiful pic though - love is what we al lneed

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday to her. Sending you love, friend. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love and kindness...two things we need to promote all the time. You are full of those two adjectives Andrea.
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday to the beautiful Kellyann ! Love you Andrea ! Your blog and Instagram makes my heart happy !

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have a heart of gold, friend! If only the rest of the world were like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love ya my friend...and totally understand you xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting Andrea. Hope you are well, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a tough but important time in our country. Happy birthday to Kellyann.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS