AMAZON SUMMER FASHION & BEAUTY PURCHASES

I am in vacation mode but I absolutely had to have a post this week seeing as it’s Tanya's Amazon prime link-up week! Last week, on Instagram, I did an Amazon haul with six other beautiful ladies and I have so much goodness that couldn’t wait to share so much of it including, do you believe it? Pictures of me in a couple cute swimsuits! No, I didn’t say I was cute, but the swimsuits are! And, if you have not, make sure you check out last Wednesday’s Post because I shared my favorite outfit ever from Amazon
I’ve threw in some other fun finds as well!

1. One Piece POLKA DOT Swimsuit &
Cover Up
The CUTEST Polka Dots and the high legs are so flattering. The cover up is delightful and can be styled many ways! 
BUY SWIMSUIT HERE // 
Cover-Up HERE

2. Red Tee and White Scalloped Shirts
I cannot even tell you how much I love this white scallop shorts! They are so fun and go with so much in the summer! Here, I just it up with some red for Fourth of July festiveness. The T-shirt is so buttery soft!
BUY SHORTS HERE & HERE // 
TEE HERE

3. Beautiful Kimono
I think this is one of the prettiest kimonos I’ve ever seen, it’s nice and long, you can tie in the front and the colors are just to die for!
BUY Kimono HERE

4. Beach Hat and Cute Tee/Shorts
This is kind of a bonus outfit because I was just going to share the hat but then the tiger T-shirt and distressed white denim jean shorts came and I was like oh yes, I have to share this! Isn’t it all so cute!

BUY HAT HERE


BUY SHORTS HERE // TEE HERE

5. Tile Bracelets
Tile bracelet stacks are all the rage these days and this one is such a great price and I just love the little hints of blush pink with the gold in the black!



BUY BRACELETS HERE

6. Two Piece LEOPARD Swimsuit 
& Cover Up
Hello leopard love and perfect fit! I always size up one in swimsuits and both pieces fit perfectly! I love the higher leg of the bottoms and the higher waist and the top is just so darn comfortable! Pair that sweet leopard with a simple black kimono and you’re good to go! I really love the drape of this kimono as well!
BUY SWIMSUIT HERE // 
Cover-Up HERE


7. Blue Tee
Doesn’t everybody need a versatile royal blue T-shirt, LOL! Y’all say you love when I wear royal blue, and this is a keeper and such a great price
BUY Blue Tee HERE

8. Biolage Leave-In Treatment
I was always a “It’s a 10” leave in product girl, but I converted over to this Biolage leave in treatment for the smell alone! It works just as good and you get more for your buck!
BUY HERE

9. Tie Dye Sweatshirt / White Joggers...again
Talk about buttery soft, I’ve mentioned these white joggers before and they are the bomb, with pockets and like I said, like wearing butter! Paired them with this adorable tie-dye sweatshirt. It’s lightweight and such pretty pastels!
BUY TIE DYE HERE // JOGGERS HERE

10. Magnetic Lashes
I shared this before, but I had to give the verdict that these are my favorite magnetic false eyelashes of the three that I tried! This is a set of four and I love the way they feel and how easily they go on. I just bought another box, but I was able to get about 10 wears out of each set.
BUY HERE



Have a Beautiful Start to your week 
gorgeous babes! 


xoxo


31 comments:

  1. So cute. Love it all so much! Enjoy vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the best stuff. It always made me nervous to order clothes from Amazon because who knows how they'll fit or what the fabric feels like... but you've talked me into a few things and they have been lovely! Enjoy your break <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're having a great vacation! I am loving that tye dye sweatshirt paired with those white joggers--that's my kind of comfy clothes!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing in those swimsuits my friend - you are definitely a beach babe! Enjoy your vacay!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always fine the cutest looks on Amazon - adore that one piece bathing suit and those cute scalloped shorts! Hope you have the best vacation and I love following along! xo, BianaBlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want both of those swimsuits! Thanks for sharing all these goodies from Amazon. Been watching your stories and your vacation looks so fun and amazing!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many cute things! I love the bracelet, I've been wanting one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many cute looks! I love that polka dot swimsuit! I hope you enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obsessed with that polka dot suit! Enjoy every second of vacay sweet friend <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your swim suits, both are so cute!! And that tile bracelet!! I have been using It's a 10, but feel it doesn't really do anything for my hair except good for detangling. I will have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pink polka dot swimsuit is so cute (and cute on you!). I might have to snag that one! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm always on the hunt for a cute kimono - I need to see about that one - I love the colors of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the retro-look pink swimsuit! I'll have to look for the biolage product since I'm a sucker for anything coconut. Hope you have a good vacation. Thanks for linking up with Prime Purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh so many great finds here. I love your Amazon hauls. I need to check out those lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your swim suits Andrea!! I keep needing more now that we use the pool regularly.
    OXOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You had me at Amazon!!! So much cuteness. That leopard bikini is adorable. Hope you are having a wonderful vacation. Enjoy the last day with the boys. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that one piece bathing suit! You do look cute in it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are on fire! That polka dot bikini is so cute on you! I need to try that Biolage too! I love It's a 10, but it can get a bit pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how I must grab that cute swimmie! I'm so into dots this summer, and even though we aren't traveling anywhere this year, I will most definitely love to wear it at my own pool! :) It looks adorbs on you too XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those swimsuits are gonna have you looking oh so darling on your vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love both bikini's! Enjoy the Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So many cute pieces here!! But I think my favorite has to be that pink polka dot suit... I absolutely love it!

    Miles of smiles,
    Grace

    gracefulrags.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so chic, you look fabulous Andrea. Thanks for sharing. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  24. So many great Amazon finds! I love both of those swimsuits on you! I hope you are enjoying your vacation!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wanted to buy everything in this post but I settled on the hat and the white joggers. I have been looking for a pair of white joggers for while! Yay! Thanks hun!
    Peace!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love that kimono so much. I would buy it. And those scalloped shorts and red shirt are another favorite of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look great,nice purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those white joggers look amazing ! Also, I have the same magnetic lashes and I agree they are the best ! Happy Tuesday dear friend !

    ReplyDelete
  29. I've always used It's a 10. But I love Biolage and will definitely be tryig this.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look great in anything you wear. That first swimsuit is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the scalloped edge shorts AND we are big fans of the Biolage spray here- perfect for after the pool and has been a life saver for my girls this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS