FRIDAY FAVORITES...APRIL HELLO

Happy Friday sweet friends! And Hello April, I'm glad you're here, lol. Boy, coming back from vacation on a Monday sure does make for a crazy week but it's actually been great thinking back on all the fun that Mr. Nine and I had. Plus we've got the high school boy enjoying some time in Florida for spring break and a college boy came home to line up a summer job.  
This is kinda a long favs cause I have so much to share, lol....including meeting BRETT YOUNG!

1. Vegas Favs
I've been having a ball going back over our Vegas pictures and cannot wait to give you for recap on Monday. Here are a couple of my favorites. 

The champagne trolley came by at Mr. Chow's in Caesar's Palace and Mr. Nine and I enjoyed a nice little toast.
How cool is this champagne trolley....so being an Indiana girl I thought it was an actual trolley, ya know, like like Mr.. Rogers Neighborhood that choo choo'ed around, lol. It's just a cart on wheels but sure serves up some delicious bubbly!!

And THE Shoe at the Cosmopolitan

2. Sweethearts and Gifts
I think I can speak for many of you when I say the biggest blessings to come out of blogging is the friendships and relationships made. I cannot even tell you how giddy I was to come home Monday night to the most wonderful packages from my sweet blogger friends. I cannot even begin to tell you how much these ladies mean to me and it's amazing how well we know each other just through the wonderful world of blogging.


My gorgeous, fit and sweet lil bloggy sis, Amanda from Cardio, Cab and a Keyboard, who is getting ready to live it up in Mex-I-CO, knows me well with the sweetest little pineapple earrings in the most darling box and fun, get my bath on, Owl soap. How cute that she found a Mexican themed card!!

My bloggy BFF big-hair & beautiful, Laura from The Horton Family and I end up like twins all the time so little did she know how bad I wanted the new Kendra Scott earrings and she got herself a pair too! Twinies again! Yay!!! Notice my fashionista card? Love this gal to pieces!!

My cutie-pie gal pal from the Sunshine State, Miss Emily from Martini's & Bikini's (isn't that the cutest blog name?!?) had no idea how much I wanted some LuLaRoe leggings. I cannot wait to style them on the blog. Plus, she got me the most beautiful bright colored bracelet that I can't wait to wear and some towels for our new house that just happen to be sporting my favorite, the color coral and pineapples!

Go say "HI" to AmandaLaura, & Emily
Check out their awesome blogs and tell them what awesome gift givers and friends they are!!

I'm a lucky girl to be surrounded by the love and support of these angels and let's just talk about the sweet little gal pals close to me! My BFF, beautiful sister-in-law and sweet ladies I work with also knocked it out of the park. 

I cannot wait to style this dress and gorgeous necklace for the blog from me BFF, Miss Tami. Next week I'll show ya the cutest socks that match my blog...yes, match the blog!

My sister-in-law and brother-in-law just got back from a cruise to the Bahamas so my gift was a little island themed and she knows me well, always spot on with my favorite things.

And the ladies at work always nail it, just look at this gift bag in the shape of a watering can from Mabel. The bunny, the morning glories and the watering can are all things I am about in the spring time.

And I won't even go into how much my mom and dad spoil me but the most important thing is the wonderful lessons in life they've taught me and their unconditional love!

3. Week's Attire
Shein sweater, The Loft Pants, Michael Kors flats

The Loft sweater, J.C. Penny top and pants

Meijer top, Charming Charlie necklace, Maurice's pants

4. Blush and Black
I think I like blush and white best but Love this combo and so easy to wear. I've bought 3 blush pieces in the past few weeks and cannot wait to style them. 
Do you like blush and black together? 
These Ralph Lauren Slip-ons have become one of my favorite shoes ever and I didn't even used to like this style. Comes in 11 colors. Buy them at Macy's HERE

More Inspo






5. The High School Boy on Spring Break
 Since the other two went on college SB, of course so does the High schooler...good ole' Siesta Key. So what pic does he send us? None other than a shopping one in a dressing room at T.J. Maxx trying on preppy pants, lol. Ive taught him well.




AND BIG BONUS:
S, in my WUW, I told you I was listening to Brett Young, shared my favorite song of his and predicted he will be as big as Luke Bryan. With the Country Music Awards in Vegas while we were, I was really hoping to get to see a star to two. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine meeting THE Brett Young at a surprise acoustic song performance with his co-writer. I was soooooo excited that I think it passed to my sweet Mr. Nine and this is a little blurry. But Look, even his dad is hot. He turned down pics because he was late for his next gig but posed for me real quick!

I hope you all enjoy a relaxing and peaceful weekend! HUGS!!

Linking up with  Amanda // Friday Favorites  // Oh Hey, Friday  // High 5 For Friday // 5 on Friday // Fashion Friday
xoxo

43 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your recap on Vegas - it already sounds amazing!! What sweet blogging friends - it's amazing when they turn into in real life friends!! Hope you have an amazing weekend girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday week! Yes to the blush and black- looks great and you can even change it up and add white jeans to the mix! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome that you got to meet Brett Young!! You look so adorable in that picture. I can't wait to read all about Vegas! Just the idea of your recap is making me want to go back. You got such fun stuff from so many amazing people. It's always so great knowing you have such awesome & thoughtful people in your life. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG so much to comment on, first, what great birthday gifts you received. You are so loved and that is so evident! And you know how much I love blush and yes blush and black together are FAB.Love the pic of your son in the preppy pants, good job momma! Have a marvelous weekend beautiful friend!
    xoxo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo lucky and blessed to have you as a "Big Sis"! I'm also super happy you had a great time in Vegas and MET A HOTTIE! Wooo hooo! Love the black and blush, so fabulous just like you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday, sweet friend!! Oh my goodness! I can't stop smiling for you!!!! Vacation, meeting one of your music favorites, and super sweet and thoughtful gifts from beautiful blogging friends for your BIRTHDAY -- I don't think weeks get any better than that!!! Happy, Happy (belated) Birthday, dear friend!!! So glad it was thoroughly enjoyed! Hope this fresh new year of life is your best yet! *HUGS!*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have two high school boys living at home, and that picture of your guy stylin' in his pants gave me a chuckle. I know that look so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome that you met Brett Young!! Such a cute picture too! I love blush and black as well -- so cute with the gingham and pink! And those slip ons, what a great find! Have a wonderful weekend, Andrea!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is my favorite Friday post evah!! How neat that you got to meet a STAR while you were in Vegas! And I'm so glad that you have "blonde moments," too! I'm referring to the champagne cha-cha! HAHAHA! That was so funny! Somebody mentioned Mr. Rogers to Alise this week, and of course, she had no idea who he was! I love all your birthday goodies and I am IN LOVE with that floral dress from your BFF!! That is beautiful! I may need to borrow that for Easter! AND! Pretty boy in the dressing room! Gosh, he's a cutie! Enjoy your weekend, Babe! Lots of sunshine here this weekend and I hope it shines on you, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Auto correct turned choo choo into cha-cha!

      Delete
  10. I can't wait to see the Vegas recap. From what you've shared so far it looks like a blast! It is hard to get in a rhythm when the week starts of differently than normal... but what a great way to be thrown off! Have a superb weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! that's a whole lotta FUN packed into one post! Have yourself a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha! I WISH it was an actual trolley like in Mr. Roger's Neighborhood! Maybe you should open a restaurant and make that a thing...a "literal champagne trolley." ;)

    Happy Friday, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great favorites!!!! I can't wait to hear about Vegas. You are one loved lady!! All of those gifts are so thoughtful and sweet and I can see why they would go all out for you since you are the best!! I hope you had a wonderful week!! Happy Friday, beautiful!!!

    p.s. - so amazing that you met Brett Young...I love his songs!!

    Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well I just smiled all the way through your favorites sweet Andrea!!! And then your last picture is so fun. YAY for you!!! WOW, you got some great birthday loot and you.are.right. Your friends are awesome gift givers. Isn't it fun to be celebrated!? I hope your son bought those preppy pants. What a cutie! Oh and your red top (that I think I blogged about yesterday in a couple of prints and love) matched the giant shoe...meant to be!! Have a great weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait to hear more about Vegas! Great gifts! Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you had such a fabulous birthday trip, and I need that champagne trolley in my life this weekend! Emily is the sweetest isn't she?! Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes to the fun champagne trolley! I am so glad you had a fun trip to Vegas, and you looked absolutely fabulous! Have a great weekend!
    xo, Whitney and Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many lovely birthday gifts! I'm excited to see your Vegas recap! Hope you have the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You got spoiled my friend -- you totally deserve it!
    And how neat that you got to see Brett, so cool!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love your recap posts! Ugh Vegas, I am so jealous!!

    xx, Elise

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cant wait to hear about the trip.
    Look how blessed you are with amazing friends & people in your life. That's so fun getting loved on by others with fun surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aw your blog friend presents are too cute! As is that first pic of you and the Mr. you look so happy! I love the blush and black together. Have a smashing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like Vegas has been fun. I LOVE that shoe at the Cosmo! Such a great place. And the champagne trolley looks soooo cool. I need some of that in my life. What a great group of blogger friends. LOVE everything Kendra Scott. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It sounds like you really had a blast in Vegas, and I can't wait to hear all about it! That's so exciting that you got to see Brett Young while you were there! I always wish to see celebrities when I'm in Vegas, LA, or NYC and I never do, so that's awesome that you actually saw somebody!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Friday!! I cannot wait for your Vegas recap! I have a pic in front of that big heel too, ahhh, I need to get back to Vegas. How sweet you go so many fun gifts. It just shows how thoughtful and amazing you are! Have a great weekend! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's only fitting that someone who gives so much love to others gets so much love in return. Happy Birthday girl! I love your style, I love your energy, and I love your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm reading this wondering where in the hell I've been that one, I didn't even realize it was your birthday, two, did not know your Vegas trip was here!! And holy amaze balls about seeing Brett Young!! What a fun time! I hope you had the very happiest of birthdays lady. I'm off to try and get out from under my rock.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You had a great week! That shoe!!! Hahaha, enjoy your weekend dear!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a wonderful week! I do like blush and black together but I tend to wear blush with gray.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Can't wait to hear all about your vegas adventures!!! Sounds like you've had quite the week with your trip and the boys. Love the he was at TJMaxx on spring break! That's where I'd end up ;) Blush is my favorite thing going right now, love all the inspiration! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the last picture!!! And I cannot wait to read about your Vegas recap! I've never been but my husband has, and I definitely want to go at least once! Love your sweet birthday presents!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  32. So much fun in one post. Mr Chow's sounds like a perfect place to celebrate your birthday with a champagne toast and how have I not spotted that show in Vegas? Love, love all the gifts and birthday love you received. You deserve the world! The pic of you with Brett Young is so fun and you look stunning even with it being a blurry pic. Enjoy your weekend lovely lady and I'm looking forward to reading about your Vegas adventures on Monday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  33. I always look forward to your Friday Favorites but this one is over the top! So many fun things going on! Great birthday presents...will have to check out their blogs. Have a good weekend...going to be 75 here in Indy tomorrow...woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hope you had the best birthday in Vegas!!!! It looks like y'all were living it up AND what an awesome gift to see Brett!!! Love the blush and black combo together!!!đź’•

    Brittany ;)
    www.kingdomofsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Looks like you had the best time in Vegas, it's on my bucket list, and looks amazing. Jacqui
    www.mummabstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. It sounds and looks like you had a great time in Vegas! That shoe! What a cute photo!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete
  37. Surprise birthday gifts are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  38. bahahahah- Mr. Rogers! I forgot about him!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love that picture of you and the Mister! I think blush and black are fine together.

    ReplyDelete
  40. SO many fun things! And some awesome pics too. I want that champagne cart--how luxurious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Girl, you are so loved!! I'm so glad you had a great birthday!! And how awesome get a pic with Brett Young!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS