FRIDAY FAVORITES....LAST OF AUGUST EDITION

Oh am I ever glad Friday is here!! This week has been a doozy!! A DOO-ZY!!! Today was suppose to be lighting selection but since we blew our lighting budget on can and cabinet lighting, we'll be rearranging and instead finalizing cabinets today. The weather is beautifully cool, my mom and I are shopping later for house stuff and we will be under the Friday Night Lights at the High school football stadium tonight. Where will you be? And what are your favorites this week? Here's mine:

1. Starfish Project Jewelry
Starfish Project is a non-profit organization with a social enterprise that cares for women coming out of human trafficking and exploitation. They work by the principle of this parable. 
The Starfish Parable: One day, an old man was walking along a beach that was littered with thousands of starfish that had been washed ashore by the high tide. As he walked he came upon a young boy who was eagerly throwing the starfish back into the ocean, one by one. Puzzled, the man looked at the boy and asked what he was doing. Without looking up from his task, the boy simply replied, “I’m saving these starfish, Sir”. The old man chuckled aloud, “Son, there are thousands of starfish and only one of you. What difference can you make?” The boy picked up a starfish, gently tossed it into the water and turning to the man, said, “I made a difference to that one!”
Buy These HERE 
Just look at how beautiful their jewelry is. I adore these earrings. 

Buy These HERE
Bar Necklace HERE
You and I can help make a difference!!
2. Office College and A BETH BRIGGS Original
Remember, Last Friday I showed you some of my Pink Decor for my office at the house? Here are some pics I found at Hobby Lobby to make a collage on one wall, I plan on adding a gold arrow or cluster of wall flowers. My faux fur throw is going to be perfect to put over the couch. 
You know there had to be a pineapple!!!

MY BETH BRIGGS Original. 
If you haven't heard of her, you need to go visit her Etsy Store, She takes a picture of you and does a fashion illustration. Isn't the print she created for me adorable??? It comes matted as an 11x14. Just going to get a white frame and it will go in the office too. That is why she made the accents more pink than red.

3. Week's Attire
Boutique top, Old Navy skirt, Target sandals

Target top, Loft cardi, Zappos sandals

Target necklace, Gap top, JC Penny pants

4. Peplum Tops
Obviously loving a lot of corals colors this week. Remember the Peep Toe Tom Booties I showed you last week? Well, I was so excited to wear them and incredibly happy to find this peplum tee from Anthropologie in my coset with the tags still on!!! Winning!! It was an online clearance under $15 and even Mr. Nine said how cute it was. It was an 80 degree day but I still felt the booties went great with it. Just love forgiving peplum! 

More Inspo




5. Misc. FUN
Speaking of Peplum and Anthropologie, how cute is this TOP!! 
The back, the ruffles, the color...I want!! Several colors too.


AND I want this ANTHRO DRESS
BUY IT HERE

And Major LOVE SUNSHINE!!!

It's my turn over at The Blended Blog for showcasing my favorite things from the net this week. Head over there now and see what I picked.

The windows are in!

And tonight is the home opener for our "#9" and team. He still is unable to play due to his foot but we are hoping for a "W!" And he may be back sooner than expected!!

Let's Do This Weekend Thang!!!
Linking up with  Amanda // Friday Favorites  // Oh Hey, Friday  // High 5 For Friday // 5 on Friday // Fashion Friday
and with What's Bringing Me Joy!

xoxo

45 comments:

  1. Love the peplum. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love all of those Anthro clothes you linked!! And it was such a neat idea to have a painting of you done for your new office! Have a great weekend!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Beth Briggs original - it is perfect!!!!! Have fun shopping for the house, how exciting! Your office is going to be sheer perfection. That peplum tee with the peep toe booties is darling on you. Enjoy the game tonight and I hope your #9 is on the field soon!
    Happy weekend sweet friend!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  4. The house is really coming along quite quickly! I LOVE it! I need to text you a shot of a house around here that I love that is so similar! You look gorgeous in your peplum. Enjoy the weekend, love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun post! Your office is going to be adorable and how fun to have your space to be the boss. I have a space too but I share it with the laundry. I love it because it's all mine and has my desk. :)

    Your illustration is the cutest thing ever!

    Good luck to your football team. We are so excited that it's that time of year again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeeeeeek! How fun! That illustration is amazing! Have fun at the big game tonight... so many fun things to think about! I am loving the pinks you are picking for your office too!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those earrings are AMAZING! Love, love, love. Those suit my style perfectly. I am also swooning for something peplum in my life. I need to check out ON's talls to see if I can find one on there. Have an amazing weekend beautiful friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pieces from the Starfish Project are gorgeous and I love the cause! Happy Friday sweet friend!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in LOVE with that sketch!! Your office is going to be adorable. A blogger friend had her daughter sketch one of me once when I was guesting on her blog and you have reminded me I need to get that sucker framed. I love my Toms from last year and wore them like crazy...you will too! Hope you have a super weekend Andrea!

    Shelly|The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh I love that starfish story!! And what an awesome sketch!! Spot on! Enjoy your weekend, it sounds like it will be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for the windows going in!! And I love the pieces you found for your office. The color scheme is going to be perfect! I just got a few pieces from Starfish Project too and I can't wait to style them. Beautiful jewelry and cause! Have a great weekend, Andrea!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love a peplum top!! We will also be at football tonight!!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beth did such a fantastic job on your drawing, Andrea!!!
    Have the best weekend!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous25.8.17

    Happy Friday lady ! That Beth Briggs illustrations that she created for you is fabulous ! Love love it. I'm heading o check out her Easy Shop now. Have a fabulous weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that drawing and I love all of your outfits from the week! I am eyeing all the preplum as well this season. Woohoo for Friday Night Lights...our home opener is next weekend and we cannot wait. I hope that you get a win! Your collage is going to look fantastic. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh the house looks amazing! And loving your office decor pieces, especially the pineapple print! Happy Friday <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have so much fun finalizing things with your new house! That was seriously one of my favorite parts about building! I also love those prints that you picked out for your office! The pineapple is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The water color is fabulous!!! What a great addition that will make to your office. Have so much fun shopping with your mom and at the game tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That illustration of you is fabulous and I'm loving the pieces for your wall collage! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Jill
    Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Friday! Ugh, budgets can be so hard to stick to but your house is coming along and I am so excited for you! Your office collage is going to be perfect. Enjoy this beautiful weather and the football game. We are headed to Hershey :) Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  21. This week has been a doozy, whew. Such pretty jewelry and such a cute peplum top!! Have the best weekend lady!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay, windows!!! I can imagine I would go over budget in every area when building a house lol. Why is everything so expensive?? I love that peplum top you got!!! Sounds like an amazing deal! Was it a recent purchase?? I NEED! That bar necklace is super cute, what a great cause. Loving your Hobby Lobby finds too! Little touches like that make all the difference. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love jewelry with a good cause. Plus, its so cute.
    Hobby Lobby... always has the best prints. Love that place. Love your set up too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That little pup makes me so excited for the weekend! Mine was a doozy as well. I love the photos you picked out for your office and how amazing is that Beth Briggs fashion illustration. She did such an amazing job! Have a wonderful weekend sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Getting a graphic drawing done of me is on my to-do list for the new closet. Totally gonna use your gal! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Friday! Thank you for joining us. I loved reading your post. The Starfish Project Jewelry sounds amazing and those earrings are beautiful. Those prints are so soft and delicate and cute as can be. Beth Briggs is awesome. That illustration is awesome and I know you must adore it. I bought my first ever peplum top last week and I am a big fan. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love that trio of signs! How exciting that the house is all closed in now. We had that as goal number 1 when we were building our house; we knew it was the only way we could continue the work once the New England fall/ winter weather hit.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have earrings from Starfish Project, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I LOVE that pink and gold art! Hobby Lobby has the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your Hobby Lobby art, and especially the custom art portrait you had done. what a fun touch to your new office! Happy Friday Night Lights!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Everything about this post is awesome! I am so excited to see your new home come together. Enjoy your weekend, and you totally need to get some more paintings done- you should have a trio of your super cute style!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh wow, I love that illustration of you! How cute.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh I defenitely go to Beth Brugge site! Wonderful! And the starfish project sounds and looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the Starfish project jewelry! looks like something you would find at Anthropologie!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love that jewelry and that embroidered top is gorgeous!!! I am glad that your new home is coming along too. I'm so sorry for being so MIA this summer too. It has been a busy summer! Anyways.. I hope that you and your family are doing well and that you have a fabulous weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yay for new windows! Love what you are choosing for "your" space. Sure hope your son recovers so he can play this season. Do you think that will happen? The Starfish jewelry is fabulous and for a good cause... Love your peplum top...good color on you. Will have to check out Beth Brugge's site...talented lady. Have a marvelous weekend...perfect weather here... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love those pictures! It makes me want to do something fun with my office. And I'm particularly liking that polka dot shirt from Target. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love your home decor and that painting of you!! I am totally going to have to have her do one for me! We are moving our office into our living room, and I keep looking for fab finds. Also, have you tried Homegoods? A ton of adorable office-y pieces!! I love your hair in the peplum top pic!
    xxoo
    Mary
    www.BelleOnTrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Andrea, I love your polka dot dress! It's always been one of my favorite patterns.

    Thanks for joining us at Thursday Moda Linkup :)
    www.memoriesofthepacific.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love those first earrings & the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Your office is going to be so dang cute. That drawing of you is DARLING!!! The house is looking AMAZING!!! I'm dying to see it all finished and I know you are too. So happy for you Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  42. That jewellery is certainly beautiful and I'm LOVING that print of you! It looks like a proper fashion pic (if you know what I mean lol!). I always loved the idea of peplum tops but usually I find they make my hips look too wide!
    Hugs,
    Suzy xx
    Suzy Turner at Yogadocious

    ReplyDelete
  43. The starfish project sounds like a lovely organization, that fashion drawing of your look is so cool and I am obsessed with peplum tops! Great friday favorites Andrea!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the peplum top!
    Nistha
    https://www.fashionistha.com/dress-like-a-million-dollar-smile/

    ReplyDelete
  45. I'm crushing on peplum right now. Love the jewels that you shared.
    Xx, Nailil
    www.thirtyminusone.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS