AMAZON FALL PURCHASES

Once this time of year rolls around, it seems Amazon is sending me packages A LOT!! And I get giddy opening them whether they’re household helps, reading material or fashion related…Amazon is just the best. And we all need Gift help. As always, here is my seasonal showcase of some recent Fall Amazon purchases. “9” of course.

1. POM BEANIE HATS
Poms make the Winter hat I think! What is great about these is the best deal is to get the two pack. I wore the black one for the first time on our Michigan hike and the cream at Friday night's football game. So many GREAT color choices too!



BUY HERE

2. JAR GRIPPERS
Well, you know you’re getting older, when jars are getting tougher to open, or maybe the lids are getting tighter, lol. Anyway, these grippers are a lifesaver and under $4. 
BUY HERE

3. BEAD BALL EARRINGS
I got these earrings to wear with my Boho ruffled sweater outfit I showed you last Wednesday but I love them so much, I know I’ll get tons of wear out of them. They are a great light turquoise color and under $10! So many color choices and 1/3 the price of Bauble Bar and just as nice. Look at the sweet packaging! 
BUY HERE

4. IT'S A 10 LEAVE-IN HAIR PRODUCT
I have been wanting to try this leave-in treatment forever and so I finally went for it! It is SOOOO Good and totally lives up to the hype. Now, I want to try the Conditioner that Gina mentioned last week. 
BUY HERE
BUY Conditioner HERE

5. Book: THE GOOD WIDOW
Excited to dig into this one. By the authors of "Girl's Night Out." 
BUY HERE

6.PINK HIGH HEEL MOUSE PAD
You may remember the pink and polka dot round mouse pad I got for my Office? Well, it wore out so I ordered this one..Under $7 and oh so cute! 
BUY HERE

7. LEOPARD EARRINGS
Leopard Love! These beauties are calf hair and a third of the Nickel and Suede price. Now, don’t get me wrong, I love N&S, but these are beauties. 

BUY HERE

8. Bottle Brushes
These are the best bottle brushes and come 3 to a pack. They’re so good because they can squeeze in tiny bottle openings like my hummingbird feeder. All cleaned and stored for the hummers’ next Spring. And perfect for the household water bottles.

BUY HERE

9. Initial Necklaces
I love monograms and initials. I cannot remember who's Instagram I saw this one but knew a gold “A” had to be mine. Now, I want the silver one too.
BUY HERE


Who am I kidding I couldn’t stop at just 9 this time especially with my peeps needing holiday gift ideas so here are a few more Amazon goodies. 

10. Criss Cross Bralette
I've shown you this Bralette before but the gals in Nashville and I loved it so much that it is worth another showing because I have since bought it another color and am in awe of just how well it fits and how many colors it actually does come in.
BUY Bralette's HERE

AND HERE

11. Long Mustard Skirt 
This year for Family pictures we are going with mustards and blues. Thinking this Mustard skirt is just the ticket for the only female in the family group! I first saw this in Burgundy on Danielle's Blog and cannot wait to see it on her too!

BUY HERE

12. Thanksgiving Gobble Tee
I love me some Turkey so this tee is perfect for me. This t-shirt will be sooo cute for Thanksgiving time and Super Soft! 
BUY HERE

13. Target Mug
Funny story, but I shared a mug like this from Etsy a couple years ago and to this day, it continues to be one of my most re-pinned pins on Pinterest. Now it's on Amazon! I just think it’s perfect to wrap up with a Target gift card and some red and white pretty ribbon representing Target’s Bullseye colors!
BUY HERE

14. Striped Fringe Poncho
This is one of my favorite Target clothing purchases and here it is from a fashion Post Last Year and still going strong.
BUY HERE & HERE BUY HERE
and Guess What? The Boots are from Amazon Too!
BUY HERE

HAPPY Get Your Last October, Halloween WEEK Started!!! 

LINKING-UP with Biana // Totally Terrific Tuesday // Inspire Me Monday // Inspire Me Tuesday // Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party // Creative Monday's // Creative Muster Party // Wow Us Wednesdays // Wonderful Wednesday's Blog Hop // Feathered Nest Friday // Metamorphosis Monday // The Scoop // Cooking & Crafting with J&J // Friday Favorites Link Party // Clever Chicks Blog Hop // Share Your Style Link Party //  Sweet Inspiration Link Party
Tanya ~ Amazon Prime Purchases
xoxo

53 comments:

  1. What a great round-up, Andrea! I have wanted the Celine initial necklace for months, but haven't wanted to pay the price. I never even thought to check Amazon!! Thanks for the recommendation. I will be ordering this in my next Prime purchase! Happy Monday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take one of everything please! Ha! Great round up girl, I love me some Amazon! Have a marvelous Monday beautiful!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously a nice round up! My favorites are the ball earrings, high heel mouse pad and the Thanksgiving t-shirt! It's so cute and definitely a shirt that describes me on Thanksgiving! Happy Monday Andrea!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now you have me tempted to try some leave in conditioner, especially as the weather gets colder and drier! These are some great finds and Amazon is so huge with so many things it is nice to see what other people are finding and loving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Amazon how I love thee! We have a similar jar gripper / opener! I love those beanie hats- you can never have too many! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute... the jam jar openers had me laughing this morning!! That mustard skirt is gorgeous! Can't wait to see your family pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO many great Amazon purchases! I LOVE that flowy mustard skirt and those super cute pompom hats! So perfect for this time of year!!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great picks, Andrea! One of those bralettes will be mine! Checking out the necklace, too. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. What awesome picks. You always find the best stuff. I need to check out quite a few of these links. I love the leopard earrings and that bralette. You will look so pretty in that skirt for family photos!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you love that book!! It was one of my fave reads over the summer. You scored lots of fun stuff....I need to order me a few more bralettes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finds Andrea! I love those pom beanie hats and the gold letter necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looooove this post!! You know I love Amazon so it was so fun to see some of your selections in every category! Those leopard leather earrings are too cute! Thanks so much for the shout-out, too. I always appreciate your thoughtfulness. Hope you like the conditioner if you try it!
    Gina || On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pom pom beanies were my JAM last year - I literally think I bought every single one I saw..and off to Goodwill they want in the Spring, because who needs a 100 pom pom beanies in their closet??! :) And I'm going to check out that necklace too because I've been on the hunt for a chunky initial necklace...and I think this just may be the one! Happy Monday, gorgeous!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazon has been making quite a few stops here too lately! Loving those beanies, and I definitely need that mug! Cheers to a fabulous week sweet friend <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just saw pom pom beanies like that at my knitting retreat---aren't they so fun? I'm thinking I might have to make the beanie, and then I heard you can get the pom pom separate----and make it easy to take off!!
    I just got a pair of leopard earrings like that from Alison & Aubrey---they are perfect.
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I swear that Amazon will be the death of my bank account, Andrea - especially because you always have the cutest finds! Those pom beanies are a definite favorite of mine, and I bought one for each of my sisters and I for our trip back East this holiday season! Thanks for sharing, beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these items! Those earrings are the cutest and I have had my eye on a pair, I need to just pull the trigger and get them. I hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You got so many cool things! I really like the A necklace and the long skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have that striped poncho and love it. I got it at a little store on Nantucket and you don't even want to know how much it was!! It's a steal on Amazon and it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You find the best things! That poncho looks so cozy! And I love that skirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm all about jar grips myself! They make a world of difference!
    That mustard skirt!!! YESSSSSS
    I've been looking for a cute Thanksgiving shirt myself!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous29.10.18

    I love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You find the best stuff on Amazon. I look and look and look and never seem to buy, buy, buy. I need to order some stuff just so I can do a round up. LOL I want to be just like you. OH and those bralettes are the BOMB!!! I want to wear them everyday! XO

    ReplyDelete
  24. Okay, so I just added FIVE of these things to my wish list! You find the cutest things on Amazon! I need those leopard earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That skirt is gorgeous! Just added those grips to my cart. Every single time I struggle with a jar I tell myself, buy some grips! Then I don't, & then I struggle, & the cycle continues lol.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gobble til you wobble...haha, I SO need that! And those jar openers - I struggle with them all the time, and while I have a handy opener, sometimes those mats just work the best!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great stuff, Andrea. Love the mug and will look into that bralette! Visiting you is becoming expensive!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I might need that necklace! I have been seeing it a lot. Great finds. And nothing about age. I think I need that jar gripper too!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd love to go shopping with you, what a range of goodies you always find, but virtual shopping works too. I'm sooo tempted by those beanies, but it could take me some time to choose my colour pairing, so don't wait for me, I'll just dawdle in the aisles a while longer!
    Hugs my lovely, x.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love all your amazon finds. I ordere those bralettes today!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love all of these! I need some of those jar openers for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I think I want one of everything. I did click those links and I'm off to check them out! Also, the Target mug is a t-shirt I've been considering purchasing. You may have pushed to the buy button.

    ReplyDelete
  33. That mustard skirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Well, my goodness, what a list of goodies. Those hats are too cute, and that mustard skirt, love it. I haven't bought near as much Cmas as I usually have by this time but I have it all lined out on Amazon and I'll order soon and get a big ole box full of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I want to try that It's a 10!! I just got myself a new beanie, but not with a pom pom! I love it, though! I may need another! Ha!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG I want that gobble tee!! Awesome purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  37. So many great things! Love that initial necklace, and I recently bought the leopard earrings. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh I just LOVE that mustard skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  39. We've both bought bottle brushes off Amazon recently--mine were just for baby bottles haha!!! I can't wait to see how you style that mustard skirt--I love it!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  40. You find the best things Andrea. Truly. I don't need to hunt. Just come to your page and add it it to my cart...those bottle cleaner brushes?? I mean come one. And I need one of those bralettes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. So many good things in this post! That mustard maxi skirt is gorgeous and I think I need to get that mousepad!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  42. You are sharing some good stuff! These posts are always so great to find new little things I didn't know I needed lol. I need to do another post because that Amazon button gets clicked at least once a week in my house lol

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the beanies you found! They are my weakness so I need to check them out. You can never have too many, right?! Your poncho is just great too and I love the stripes on it. Sierra Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  44. I never shopped on Amazon. Can you tell me why it's good to shop there? Is it because there is so much choice? I write it down to look on it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  45. You always have the best Amazon finds. Those earrings (both) look so high end, I can't believe the price. The jar grippers are going my shopping cart! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Great choices! Love those pom pom hats! I have the deep conditioner in the It's a 10, and is so good! Love that poncho, I saw one similar but this black and white one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm loving some of these items! That turkey tee is too cute! Love your skirt too! I can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am so excited that you are going to wear the skirt for family photos too! I can't wait to see you in it. I needed a new book recommendation, so thank you!!! I also need those jar openers because I am weak. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  49. That Target mug is so cute - definitely would make a nice gift with a Target gift card. And I really need those jar grippers!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love your choices you have picked out from Amazon. I am so stumped this year for some of the hubs family of to buy them and I guess I should get to work!!
    I love the hats, and earrings. Thanks for sharing this at C&C with J&J.
    Enjoy the rest of the week and weekend
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love that Mustard Skirt...very pretty.
    One thing I like about this time of year is being able to wear Pom Beanie Hats. Keeps me from having to do my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  52. You really can find any and everything on Amazon. Love the thanksgiving tee and the mustard skirt looks so comfortable and pretty. Can't wait to see how you style it along with all the stylish statement earrings. That's the cutest mouse pad ever! xo Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS