FAVORITE HANDS AND FEET PRODUCTS



Happy Friday Sweet Peas!!
Has this winter been hard in your hands and feet?
I know mine get dry and I really like to have pretty hands and feet.
Do treat yourself to a pedicure now and then.
In the meantime, I take pride in my own little at home tricks and tips for pretty, nice and soft hands and feet!
Here are some of my favorites. Try em' and see what you think.

DEEP STEEP FOOT POLISH

I love this stuff so much! The pepperminty scent is intoxicating! My sister-in-law got it for me for Christmas and I was hooked immediately. I put a little on a washcloth in the shower and scrub my feet and lower legs. it exfoliate and smooths so well. They also have a foot cream you can follow with.
BUY HERE


MARY KAY SATIN HANDS KIT
This was a Christmas gift and is the Pomegranate scent. so refreshing. i has forgotten how wonderful it is. you prime dry hands with a pre-cream, then rub the scrub into hands and rub together for about a minute, rinse, dry, then finish with the hand cream. Such a treat! like a hand spa at home!


GOLD BOND HEALING FOOT THERAPY CREAM 


Before bed each night, I put on the Gold Bond Ultimate Healing foot cream. It works so good. It's in about ever drugstore and is just a simple, very moisturizing foot cream.



JOSIE MARAN WHIPPED ARGAN OIL HAND CREAM

 My mom first introduced me to Josie Maran products and they are wonderful. Josie has turned on a lot of people to the benefits of Argan oil. I first used the Apricot Vanilla Body cream and it is truly luxurious and moisturizing. I did not know she made the hand cream in the same scent too until my mom got me some as a gift. Oh boy, same love!! My hands never got dry this past winter after using this!
 BUY HERE


BATHERY LOOFAH
Oh Loofah love! I first bought this at target a few years ago for a beach vacation. While I do use it on my body, it is wonderful for the feet. I use some of the foot polish mentioned above and Loofah them to softness!

 CALLOUS REMOVER PEDICURE FOOT FILE
I love this thing!! When I feel a little callous start to form on the side of my feet below the big toe, I file away and lather on some foot cream. There is a file for smoothing on the other side as well.
Buy HERE

Here's to hands and feet readiness for the sweet summertime!!

xoxo
"Power and Speed be hands and feet."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for these recommendations! My hands and feet could use some TLC after this winter!

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. It's even 29 degrees here today! Yuck! Thx for the comment! Love your Blog!!

      Delete
  2. Satin Hands is my favorite! I just got the cucumber melon scent :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that would be great to try for Spring and Summer!!! Thanks for the comment! Love your Blog!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS