FAVORITE EYE PRODUCTS


Happy Good Friday Pretty Peeps!!

The EYES have it! If I had no other make-up at all, I would at least want some mascara. A curl of the eyelash curler and a swipe of black mascara and I suddenly feel presentable. Your eyes say a lot about you and it's fun to make them "pop".

Here are some of my favorites and all products I currently use. Occasionally I branch out and try new ones but I am a creature of habit and tend to go back to my tried and trues. I feel like I am just mediocre with my eye make-up application and envy those stand out "cat eyes." Any tips would be appreciated. :)



MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH MASCARA

This has been my go to everyday mascara for as long as I can remember. It glides on evenly, doesn't clump, and most importantly, is easy to remove. I remove my eye make-up with either good ole' Vaseline or Mary Kay make-up remover. The only shade I use is Blackest Black. Buy at any drug store or I get mine at target.


MAYBELLINE EXPERT WEAR EYESHADOW QUAD


It's great to have my everyday shades right in one quad. This has two double sided sponge brushes so no cleaning in between applications. It stays on all day, it's never cakey and it's cheap! Lots of quad options but the Designer Chocolates is the favorite for this brown eyed girl. 
Buy at about any drugstore or again, I get mine at Target.


COVER GIRL PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER

When I first used this Cover Girl eyeliner a few years ago, I was like "Where has this eyeliner been all my life?" No more sharpeners and it glides on so easy. Sometimes it is hard to find in the stores but I can always get it online, at least for now.
Buy it Here



URBAN DECAY NAKED 2

I felt special when I walked in to Sephora and said, "Can you recommend a Naked palette for me?" #2 it was! Now, some of you may know this is a splurge, but it is worth it. So many colors that go with everything! I am not real found of the applicator, it's brush like and I prefer a sponge tip but you can get those cheap. I only use this for special occasions so you now it's gonna last forever. I know you should probably throw make-up out after  awhile, but confession, I still have a MK quad I occasionally use that is 12 years old. I know, shameful!
Buy Naked palettes Here


ALMAY INTENSE i-COLOR EYELINER


I like to add a line of liquid eyeliner to mt top lids only. This Almay has a little pearlize to it and seems to "set" the eyeliner in place for the day. You can get it at about any drugstore



BLINC MASCARA AMPLIFIED

Let's talk Volume VaVoom Lashes here!! Maybe you have tried the current mascara craze, Younique, which I have heard is the ultimate lash enhancer. However, about a year ago I started "tubing" my lashes and wow, it's cool. You use your eyelash curler, then it's a two step process where you first put on a primer that glides on white, this creates the tubes that the mascara will adhere to. And VaVoom~BIG lashes.
Where were you Blinc, in the 80's to go with my BIG hair!!!!?
Buy Blinc Here


xoxo

“Only in the eyes of love you can find infinity.”
Sorin Cerin

8 comments:

  1. i haven't tried blinc in a bit. this is a great reminder to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweet girl! It's good stuff :-) happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday! Great round up.

    xo katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Happy Friday back at cha!!! :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm happy to know that maybelline are selling it back!
    So cool
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Thanks Zarrah! Have an amazing day!! :-)

      Delete
  5. The pink and green packaging, that is the ageless, perfect mascara, noting can compete. I really need to try the urban palette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting!!! You'll love the Urban palette! :-) Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS