PROMPOSAL~SAY WHAT???


 A What? "A Promposal Mom!" Apparently this is a thing and has been around for a decade. Not when this big haired 80's girl was in school. Oh my, the pressure these days. Now, you have to come up with a creative way to ask a girl to Prom? 
Moms, be ready, cause you know you are going to have to help with this.

 Here is an online Definition: 
(n)- a proposal from one person asking another person to the prom; is the combination of the words "prom" and "proposal."
Jace: I'm thinking about how I'll do my promposal...
Sean: Who're you going to ask?
Jace: Well, I haven't decided yet.
Sean: You have to decide before you ask someone to prom!
from Urban Dictionary From January 22, 2006 

Here is how our boys asked their lovely ladies to Prom this Year. Prom is next weekend so you can be sure there may be another Prom Post or two in the future. 
Can you tell, this mama is excited??!!

This pretty girl is a tennis player so it was a "Prom's Sure to be a Racquet" but we spelled it Racket.
Still a hit and sure to be a "LOVE"ly time!!

Helium Pink Balloons drawn to look like piggies. It read "I'll ask you to Prom when Pigs Fly". When she took off the lid, they did and she said yes!!


Who Loved Pretty In Pink?? Molly Ringwald was certainly the prettiest girl at Prom!

Here are some other cute Promposals we found. 
The creativity is precious to see and some of these really crack me up!




My fav




 What would you do if you'd been asked like this one???? Bah ha ha!!!!!!!

Did you get a Promposal??? Was it awesome?
Do you remember your Prom?

Here's to Prom memories and making it one heck of a week!!
xoxo
 
"There are short-cuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them." 

~Vicki Baum

22 comments:

  1. This is so funny and too cute!

    xo Jessi
    www.thedarlingdetail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you super sweet Jessi!!! You have an amazing Monday!! xo

      Delete
  2. Happy Monday, darling!! This is so fun and so cute!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful Vanessa!!! Too funny was just getting ready to go over your blog now and check out your gorgeous Monday morning post I am sure!! xo

      Delete
  3. I really wish that was a thing when I was going to prom!! It is too cute! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand the whole promposal thing. I didn't know they had been around that long either. I went to my first prom 9 years ago & they must have just been starting because not a soul at my school did anything like that. If you were dating it was a given you went together & if you weren't you just asked. What your boys did is really cute though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, you are so spot on. Thanks, I am just glad our boys didn't use an animal to Promposal. :-)

      Delete
  5. Hahaha! These are great! Your boys certainly came up with some clever ways, especially the "When Pigs Fly" concept. Great post!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Dotted Print & Gladiators

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my friend. Fun times! You have a fantastic Monday!!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much fabulous Jen!! Happy Monday!!

      Delete
  7. Aww soo cute!!! Nice job on your boys part too!! I hope that you had a nice weekend too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet lady!!! It was lovely but now in the 50's again. 😞 I hope yours was great too! My husband and I are due for a weekend to your awesome city!!!! :-)

      Delete
  8. No joke at all, I was just looking up some ideas on Pinterest last night for a girlfriends son. These are just too cute! XO

    Anna
    alilyloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's crazy timing Anna. Love it!! Hope he came up with a good one. I was just happy our boys didn't want to do the sheep one. Lol. Hope the rest of your Monday is simply fabulous!!

      Delete
  9. Hah! So cute but no the promposal def skipped my high school years too. Lucky girl to be going with your boy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Brittany, that is so sweet!! Made by Monday! Hope the rest of your day is fabulous like you!!! :-)

      Delete
  10. I'm a high school teacher so I get to hear all about the kids and their crazy proposal stories. And yes, it's a big deal! There was no such thing when I was in school!! Cute ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your family and love how excited you are to send your boys to prom, so cute! We did this when I was in high school, but no where near as creative as that, it was usually just a colorful sign haha. And Pretty in Pink? One of my faves. Have an awesome week lovely lady! XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kim! You're the sweetest and you always make me smile!!! You have an amazing week too my sweets!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS