MIGHTY MEATBALL BOMBS

Would I kid you sweet friends? Well, I am definitely not kidding when I tell you these are the BOMB!!! They turned out so perfect and taste so good, people will swear they took you forever but in reality, they are super easy! These meaty bombs are a great way to repurpose leftover meatballs or grab a bag of frozen ones and you're ready!! You're bound to get some oohs and ahhhs over these goodies!! We had similar cheeseburger bombs at my sons open house this past weekend and I hope to give those a whirl sometime too. 
Yum  
Now, I like to whip up a batch of my turkey meatballs for these as that is how we eat our meatballs but beefy ones will do and like I said, a few pulled out of a bag of frozen would be a perfect quick meal. The way these cook up so nice in the oven is the beauty!! Perfect for any night and I'm thinking what a fun new recipe for football parties or even whip up a batch for a Summer picnic, they're good cold too! 


What'll you'll need 

MIGHTY MEATBALL BOMBS

Ingredients
1 can Grands Homestyle Butter Tasting Biscuits 
8 Turkey or Regular large Meatballs, homemade or frozen 
3/4 cup Marinara
3/4 cup Mozzarella or Italian Blend Shredded Cheese
4 Tbsp. Butter, melted
1/2 tsp. Italian herbs
2 Tsp. minced garlic or two cloves, chopped


Directions
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside or use a baking stone. Using your hands or a rolling pin, flatten each biscuit into a 4 inch round. Place 1 meatball and 1 tablespoon marinara in center of each dough round. Top with 2 tablespoons of cheese.Wrap dough around meatball and cheese, pressing edges to seal. Place seam side down on prepared baking sheet. Continue until all biscuits have been completed.In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt. Brush or spoon on top of each biscuit. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm!

 Prepped and ready to bake


Look at that golden savory goodness from the oven



41 comments:

  1. Yum! I love meatballs and these look so good! I'm pinning and making soon!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had leftover meatballs a opulence days ago and didn't know what to do with them other than heat them up. This would have been perfect!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, these look amazing! I will definitely be giving them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A meatball stuffed piece of bread? Yes, please!!! These look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a novel idea! I bet my kids would love this

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!! Love meatballs and these look amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing and I hope that you have a lovely day!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! Love the addition of garlic for extra flavor :)
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mouth is WATERING! These look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like fun! I think I have something new to try and put my own little homemade twist on for my family! Thanks for the idea, because meat+bread is always a win in our house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum!!! These look SO good! I bet these would be perfect for a party, football nights or just whenever!! Haha! I love me some meatballs!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, these look absolutely delicious!! I just made meatballs last night. I have to try this ASAP. Thanks for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, Andrea. You have no idea how much my husband and I love meatballs haha! It's my favorite cheat day food!! I am pinning these to make, possibly this weekend! It reminds me of a meatball stromboli I loved growing up back in Ohio. Looks SO delicious!!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well damn...these look delicious!! I just want to eat and drink and not care about my waist. :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yum! I want these for lunch, like NOW!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great recipe! My son LOVES meatballs!!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great easy recipe! We love meatballs, haha! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girlfriend, you are wrecking my summer diet! My kids would love these, and a cheeseburger bomb sounds fun, too. I'm not sure that we have ever had leftover meatballs though...leftover noodles, yep. Leftover salad, definitely. Leftover meatballs, I don't think so. Have a great day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yum!!! I'm making meatballs in the crockpot later this week to make into meatball subs. This is right up my alley as well!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my, YUM! This looks absolutely delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness I am drooling. These look delicious! Thanks for sharing these easy recipe! I have a feeling it will become a family favorite of ours!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yummy! These remind me a little bit of pizza rolls, which is totally up my alley! Plus it looks like a delicious and easy meal that everybody would love!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These look SO good, my son loves meatballs... I should make these for him sometime soon!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yum! They look delicious! I may have to put them on the menu for next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Girl, I love some meatballs!!! These look wonderful I may whip some up for my babies! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That looks so good! What a fun twist on meatballs!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG I'm drooling... it's too late for me to snack but I want food now!! darn you lol

    ReplyDelete
  27. My hubby just walked by and was totally drooling, lol:-) He's a total meatball lover so this is something I'll have to try! Thanks for sharing the recipe Andrea and hope you are having a great night.
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. These look soooo good to me! I will definitely be making them. Thank you so much for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  29. These breaded meatballs sound amazing. Oh my. Very unique recipe, for sure. I bet with some warm marinara sauce and sprinkled parmesean cheese they would be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my gosh, lol!! I was just on Pinterest and came across this recipe. Such a coincidence!! They look yummy!! I made ranch chicken rollups for dinner tonight, uses the crescent roll Pillsbury dough... so good!!!


    Amber
    All the Cute 🎀

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am eating breakfast right now, but they look delicious!
    www.nancysfashionstyle.cpm

    ReplyDelete
  32. I am eating breakfast right now, but they look delicious!
    www.nancysfashionstyle.cpm

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh wow those meatball bombs look the bomb! Yum! Thanks for linking up to #TastyTuesdays x

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh my those look great!! found your link on the Party in your PJs link up. Im now drooling over these. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, look at those meatballs, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is really a fun idea!! Plus, it's finger food!! lol!! Thanks for joining us again at Throwback Thursday!!

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  37. These look incredible and like I could actually make them. PINNING!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Those sound delicious - pinning to try this summer! :) Thank you for sharing with us at the #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  39. Biscuits & meatballs Yes please!Thanks for linking up to Merry Monday! Sharing on Twitter! Have a great week!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a fun recipe idea, and a little somethin' extra when the grandbabies come to visit. Love it, Pinned! Thanks for sharing! (Stopping by from the You're Gonna Love It Linky Party)

    ~Taylor-Made Homestead~
    Texas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS