PUMPKIN PALOOZA


Happy Tasty Tuesday back from a glorious long weekend!! I'm gonna be screwed up on my days all week but I can tell you two things for sure: I LOVE Pumpkin and I LOVE the word Palooza!!!! Put the two together and bam are you in for a treat. And call me cra-cra-craaazy but I am linking this up with Momfessional's Tuesday Talk and Girl Chat because in the category of what I cannot live without, Pumpkin stuff in the Fall is it!! Of course I cannot love without my family and carmex on my lips every night but These two meme's explain it all, lol






Now, several people I work with do not like pumpkin and I know some of you bloggers don't either but this girl is obsessed with all things pumpkin with the exception of Pumpkin Pie, cannot stand it. I know, weird, right? Anyway, last Fall I shared several of my favorite pumpkin recipes and I've gathered 4 of them here to get you going for our pumpkin treat pleasure through this whole season. And hold onto your gourds as the next 3 Tuesdays, yes, every Tuesday in September I will be bringing you 3 more scrumptious pumpkin recipes that you will swoon over. I have already made one of them and let me tell ya, literally the yummiest thing that has ever gone into my mouth.

So Let the September PUMPKIN PALOOZA BEGIN!!

First up is this gem, the Cider Pumpkin Sheet cake with caramel frosting. I am a huge apple cider lover so it was a great "Andrea in the kitchen" moment to decide to combine it with my beloved pumpkin puree. The result is this moist sheet cake just waiting to be savored with your coffee, tea, milk or even the cider itself. Great for a crowd too.

CARAMEL CIDER PUMPKIN 
SHEET CAKE RECIPE HERE



Next Up is one of my favs....the Pumpkin Spiced Fudge, This was one of my sweepstakes winners at our county Fair. Just sink your teeth into this pumpkin goodness loaded with melted white chocolate and you'll wonder where it's been all your life. So yummy!!

PUMPKIN SPICED FUDGE RECIPE HERE



Oh yeah, here is a concoction of mine that was developed from finding pumpkin spice pizzelles at a farmers market. I even made them healthier by using the Oikos pumpkin greek yogurt. The result is the most fluffiest cheesecake mousse and such a satisfying treat with fewer calories. A real punkin' keeper.

PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE MOUSSE 
PIZZELLES RECIPE HERE



And last but NOT least; my favorite cookie of ALL TIME: Pumpkin Drop Cookies. I make them every Fall, like 2-3 times and we gobble them up so fast. So moist and the caramel frosting just melts in your mouth. If you make no other cookie at all this Fall, make these!!
PUMPKIN DROP COOKIE RECIPE HERE


I have no pumpkin concocted treats in the house right now, so it's either bake or go get pumpkin doughnut munchkins at Dunkin Doughnuts. Either way, some yummy pumpkin treat is finding it's way into my mouth today, lol.

Have a GREAT and Tasty short week!!! YAY!!
PUMPKIN PALOOZA 2.0 coming Fall 2017!

xoxo


41 comments:

  1. I am with you in liking pumpkin but not pumpkin pie! Maybe not quite as big a fan as you though! 😉 You take first place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pumpkin anything!! I'm more of a pumpkin flavor lover than a scent but as long as it's paired with something (like cinnamon) then I'll like it! I must try the cookies you have at the end--they look delish and I am a cookie fan!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had anything pumpkin yet...but it just started to cool off here and those cookies are asking to be made!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made your Caramel Cider Pumpkin Sheet Cake last year and it was everyone's favorite! So much so that I made it at least 10 times before Spring! Seriously it is the BEST! I'll be making it again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drinking pumpkin spice chi tea this morning! The pumpkin spice fudge is calling my name!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get a pumpkin spice Frappuccino about once a year, but I can't stand pumpkin pie either. The cookies and fudge look good, but I think it's wrong to pass off a big, deep dish of vegetable as a dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUM! I'm officially hungry and need those drop cookies for breakfast <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6.9.16

    YUM !! I love everything pumpkin :) Happy Monday !

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all look great but I am really going to have to check out that cider pumpkin cake! I am with you, bring on the pumpkin treats, pumpkin soap, pumpkin candles... I am ready!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many yummy pumpkin recipes, Andrea! I just had my first PSL of the season over the weekend, but I had it as a frappuccino instead (I didn't even know they did a cold version?!) It was so refreshing since it was still hot outside. I definitely have pumpkin on my mind! Have a great short week!!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I'm loving all these pumpkin recipe's. I love pumpkin but I'm not crazy about the PSL's. haha. I'm just not crazy about the taste, sometimes it tastes like I'm drinking potpourri.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your love of all things pumpkin EXCEPT pumpkin pie (yum, btw) just cracks me up! I'm excited about more pumpkin recipes!!! Bring it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE pumpkin, too. Give me alllll the pumpkin recipes come fall!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhhh all of those look delicious!! Thanks for sharing! I need to start my fall baking tonight lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You had me at pumpkin fudge.... OHHHHH MYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm not a pumpkin fan at all but I think I could get behind that pumpkin cheesecake mousse!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Andrea, you CRACKED me up when you said "hold onto your gourds!" Ha!! These all look amazing! Can you mail me a piece of each, please? If we were closer I would definitely be your taste tester...all though I'm sure you have a waiting list for that job. I'm looking forward to next Tuesday already!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You had me at pumpkin...I'm such a sucker for anything and everything pumpkin. I am thinking pumpkin waffles are going to be on the menu soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Andrea, you are killing me! These pumpkin treats look sooooo good! Especially that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need those pumpkin drop cookies in my belly right now.RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's it, I need something pumpkin ASAP. These all look so good!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yum, get in my tummy! I want to try the sheet cake and the drop cookies. When I see the end caps full of pumpkin at the stores this time of year, I always stock up!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. YUM!! Totally saving this!! Try some pumpkin ale!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. These look delicious...can't wait to get started with some fall baking!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh yum!! I love pumpkin in anything homemade. Not crazy about all the Pumpkin Spice stuff out there....I saw Pumpkin Spice Oreos today! Thanks for these great recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You just got me all sorts of excited for Pumpkin season! Definitely one of my faves when it comes to seasonal beers, fall candles and the desserts!! The pumpkin cheesecake mousse recipe sounds heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm so excited for everything pumpkin to finally be here! That pumpkin cider sheet cakes sounds and looks absolutely amazing! I need to try and bake something pumpkin soon!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That all looks so very good! I am curbing my pumpkin intake until it cools down here! But the pumpkin muffins at Dunkin always tempt me! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  29. PUMPKIN IS MY JAMMMMMMM!!! Can't wait to get my hands on it and roast the CRAP out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am eating a pumpkin strudel cake while reading this and yet my mouth is still watering at all your pumpkin goodies! You know we are twins of the heart when it comes to pumpkin yumminess! Loved this, hope you have a wonderful, short week my beautiful friend. XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  31. I will have to add all of these recipes for my collection...love me some pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks very delicious although I am not a pumpkin fan!

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh my goodness! I just love this, I'm not a fan of pumpkin but I do really like the smell :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a great collection of Pumpkin Goodies! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday and have a great weekend!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh. no, Andrea! It's too early, lol! They all DO look wonderful but I'm in denial!!

    Thanks for sharing at Throwback Thursday!

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Andrea, I love pumpkin and all of these recipes look very tempting! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  37. Loving your pumpkin goodies. it's that time of year and I am so ready for pumpkin. Thanks for sharing at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Pumpkin spice fudge!?!?! Sign me up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I definitely need to make all of these this fall!! Yum! <3

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my word - can I have one of everything? That is impressive your fudge won at your fair - you KNOW it has to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love everything pumpkin. I need those cookies!!! Way to go for winning the fudge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS