CHICKEN & BACON ALFREDO ROLL-UPS

What do you get when you take chicken, yummy bacon, lots of cheese, Alfredo sauce and roll it up; you get heaven on a plate! My boys absolutely love these! A few weeks ago, I brought you my Baked Penne Pasta Alfredo and it got me thinking of more things to make with Alfredo sauce! 
Yum

While I've made Alfredo sauce homemade, we happen to love the packets of Knorr Alfredo. With just some butter and milk, it turns out nice and creamy. I like to make this lighter by using skim milk and I can't believe it's not butter. The great thing about this recipe is I was able to throw in some minced garlic and Parmesan cheese to the sauce, taking it to a whole new level! Using whole wheat lasagna noodles meant the noodles were a little bit heartier and so very easy to roll up.

The key is laying the noodles out flat on some paper towels after you cook them and make sure they're cooled all the way. It only took about 10 minutes for them to cool off and like I said, the role up super clean and easy. I saved a few of the bacon crumbles to put on top. Again, this being a pasta dish, the leftovers were even more delicious!
What You'll need

Chicken and Bacon Alfredo Roll-Ups
INGREDIENTS
8 Lasagna noodles
2 cups cooked and shredded chicken 
1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 cups shredded mozzarella & provolone cheese mix
1 packet Knorr Alfredo Sauce (prepared with milk & butter)
1 tsp. minced garlic
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside. Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and Rinse and lay them out on paper towels to dry. Next, cook the Alfredo sauce according to package directions. When thickened, stir in the garlic and Parmesan. Spread 2 Tbs of the Alfredo sauce over each noodle. Take ⅛th of the shredded chicken and bacon and spread evenly over each noodle and top with about 3 Tbs shredded cheese. Carefully roll up each lasagne noodle and place seam side down in your 9×13 prepared pan. Repeat. Once they are all in the pan, pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the top and top with remaining cheese. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes until heated through and cheese is bubbly.





Happy Tasty Tuesday! 

Linking up with Tasty Tuesdays // Tuesday Talk // Wonderful Wednesday's Blog Hop // Full Plate Thursday // Recipe Sharing Party~YUM // Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday // Two Uses Tuesday // Creative Muster Party // Wow Us Wednesdays // Thursday Favorite things Blog Hop //Best Of The Weekend// Handmade Hangout // Share It // Too Cute Tuesday // Grace At Home // Inspire Me Monday// Creativity Unleashed // Two Cup Tuesday // The SITS Girls // Clever Chicks Blog Hop // Snickerdoodle Sunday // Dishing It & Digging It // Diary of a Real Housewife // Feathered Nest Friday // Weekend Potluck // Pretty Pintastic Party // Metamorphosis Monday /The Scoop // Flaunt It Friday // Best Friday Features // Try It Thursday //   Meal Plan Monday #135
xoxo




44 comments:

  1. I've made these before & they were so so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is mouthwatering! Thanks for the tip about the Knorr's sauce packet I am going to try that. You are so creative, I don't know how you do it but I'm sure glad you share it with us! Have a great Tuesday gorgeous friend!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mouth is WATERING! looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one my kiddos and husband would LOVE! I should just send them a little northwest to get their dinner fix! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bacon and lasagna, oh my word these look SO good. I made something similar once a long time ago but mine didn't have bacon. Clearly I messed that up. I need to try these out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! I gotta little carried away and ended up commenting on Bloglovin and I wasn't sure you would see it! Anyhoo... this mama is TIRED! Running on three hours sleep due to TWO shots yesterday in the MD office!! Ugh! Anyway, you had me at bacon and alfredo and I've never tried the Knorrs brand of alfredo. Must try that ASAP!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look heavenly! We will definitely love them and my boys will think they hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am totally making these next week. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband would be all over these! I'm not a huge fan of alfredo sauce, but he is always trying to get me to make it haha! Combine that with chicken and bacon and this would be his ideal meal lol! Thanks for sharing this, Andrea and Happy Tuesday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, these look incredible! Saving them for AFTEr my diet ends!! :) Have a terrific Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness stop it! These look amazing!!! Maybe for a Sunday splurge in our near future!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks so unique & FANCY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg, this looks so good!! I just sent the link to my husband, as he is the cook around here. I'll let you know when we make it! yummy!!!
    xxoo
    Mary
    www.BelleOnTrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your recipe looks amazing and, just in time since I seem to have run out of some new recipes (simple new recipes). I'll definitely give this a try! Save on Pinterest as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I am officially hungry for lunch. This looks so tasty! Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am drooling. Can I come over for this? Please?

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl, these look SO good. Give me all the cheese and bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look DIVINE!!!! No wonder the Nine boys are fans. I'm pretty sure mine would be too and Katie loves Alfredo, so I know she'd be on board. Happy Tuesday. Hope they kiss the cook!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look fantastic! So good, how you keep coming up with such fantastic recipes week after week, I will never know!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh these look delicious! I have never done roll ups before, but I need to try them! My husband would love these, too! He's such a fan of anything with bacon! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh man this looks delicious. Definitely sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I feel like adding bacon to anything is just naturally going to make it so much better! Chris and I love doing lasagna rollups, and this sounds like a delicious recipe to add to our list to try!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh goodness gracious! I wish I didn't already have dinner in the crockpot because I'd def be making this tonight. There is always tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  24. This looks heavenly! I love all of those ingredients so how could it be wrong? Nope, can't!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Holy Cow do these sound scrumptious! I am sure your guys loved them! I love that you doctored up the knorr sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You seriously always share the best recipes. I am always looking for some different dinner ideas, since I cook dinner at home 5 days a week! YUM! I have never made homemade alfredo, but should try those alfredo packets you mentioned in this post!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank goodness you are not my neighbor! I would weigh 1000 pounds since I'd make you cook for me! Hope you'll add this to my Thursday post!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This sounds amazing! My husband and daughter would definitely like this so I'm going to have to make soon!

    Jill
    Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  29. That looks so yummy! We use the Alfredo packets too (with skim milk) when I am feeling way to lazy to make it from scratch. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Yummy in the tummy! Have to pass this one along to my daughter...they are bacon hounds...ha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Delicious!! Just pinned this for Sunday dinner! Some of my FAVORITE ingredients all rolled into one...Yum! My husband will love this too. Everything is better with bacon! xo Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  32. I know what's next on my dinner to-make list! This looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This is a hearty and delicious meal and my idea of comfort food.

    ReplyDelete
  34. You always have the best recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  35. this looks so incredibly good.

    ReplyDelete
  36. We will just love your Roll Ups! Hope you have a fantastic weekend and thanks so much for sharing your awesome post with us here at Full Plate Thursday. We hope to see you again real soon.
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  37. My family would flip over this!!! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. All you had to say was bacon! Ha!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is my kind of recipe! Looks so delicious. You can't go wrong with bacon and alfredo.

    ReplyDelete
  40. So fabulous! Chicken and bacon! It would be great if you brought this on over to Food on Friday: August over at Carole's Chatter. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congratulations!
    Your post is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week and thanks so much for sharing it with us. Hope you enjoy your new Red Plate and come back to see us soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  42. That sounds so good, I can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  43. This yummy recipe is Featured at Merry Monday this week. Sharing on FB and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ok, I think I'm addicted to your recipes. Teehee. :) Trying this one tonight! It's in the oven baking now. Thanks for sharing!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS