WANT, NEED, WEAR, READ...HOLIDAY EDITION

The Show and Tell Theme this week from Momfessionals is the Want, Need, Wear, Read....The Holiday Edition so this is going to be a good one! Can't wait to pursue all my bloggers friends and what they're thinking and coventing this Holiday season. Happy Monday my dear friends, Happy CYBER Monday! 

WANT
What I truly want is a nicer world, a slower world, a more compassionate world. A cure for cancer that has afflicted so many close to us lately. We also would like our house to sell. Here we are getting ready to move in soon and the market in our area for our price point has come to a standstill. It will be a relief to sell it and that fact that it hasn't has relatives and friends alike perplexed. While I continue to pray for all of these things, what I want most right now material wise is stuff for the house. This post was kind of a "Take my mind off things and Have Fun!"
  
Hekman Berkeley Sofa Table
Very long time since I have had a sofa table, but the light grey wood of this and clean lines have me furniture drooling.

BUY HERE

Of course, need the coffee table to go with..
BUY HERE

I have never had a sideboard and this is super duper expensive but it is "The One" so we shall see.
BUY HERE


NEED
Truly I don't need anything but a couple things I may need.

I probably need this..
BUY HERE

I have fallen in love with Jo Malone, namely the Mimosa and Cardamon and the lil 1 ouncer I bought is dwindling fast....
BUY HERE, HERE and HERE

MARGARITAVILLE  BAHAMAS FROZEN CONCOTION MAKER 
Yeah baby...with a pool going in the backyard, you know frozen concoctions    will be created and I was just teasing Mr. Nine wondering if a Margarita machine would fit in the appliance garage, lol! 

BUY HERE


WEAR
 I really have not been shopping for a whole lot of clothes lately but they are always and will forever be a favorite thing of mine. So, here are a couple things I'd love to wear right now.

RED LACE PANTS from JCREW 
I am a sucker for red pants and I do not currently own any. Aren't these the most festive pair that need to be in my closet!

BUY HERE

FESTIVE PJ SET
I saw these in Target 2 weeks ago and feel in love with the ruffles the shorts. These come boxed as a gift set and are soooo cute!
BUY HERE

READ

Oh reading how I miss you! With everything so hectic, books are collecting dust on my stack. But 2018 will be different. Once we're all settled, and the holiday hustle and bustle is over, I plan to tackle several reads on my back porch curled up by the fireplace. These are 3 books I'm dying to get my hands on. These have been around awhile  Tell me if you've read them and if they are worth my time. 
  
The premise of "Her" seems so innocent. When the glamorous Nina meets Emma, a mother struggling to balance childcare and a freelance career, the two strike up a helpful friendship. But it turns out that Nina is still trying to settle the score for something that happened a long time ago — something that Emma doesn’t even remember ... 
BUY HERE

The Memory Box’s protagonist has no idea that her memories are missing until she Googles herself and discovers a shocking past she doesn’t remember. And just when you think the book may have hit the limits of its genre, another sinister twist pushes it into serious Gone Girl territory.
BUY HERE

Cadence Sinclair is rich, spoiled, witty, selfish — and can’t remember what happened to her two summers ago. The novel is beautifully written and gently eerie; you know there’s something wrong, but can’t figure out what it is. You definitely won’t be switching to Netflix until you’ve reached the twist ending.
BUY HERE

Tomorrow for Tasty Tuesday, I have a "Heavenly" Recipe to share!
and my promise to you, this is the last "Gift Ideas" post for while.

xoxo

43 comments:

  1. That doormat....I think I need too! HA Love that sofa table and a margarita rita machine is a must with a pool!! HA
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh you must read We Were Liars first! I read that a few years ago and was so shocked at the ending--I never saw it coming! I really hope your home sells soon! I know that's stressful and you're ready to have that behind you. Happy Monday, sweet friend!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those red lacy pants are so you girl and I think we all need that doormat with all the shopping we've been doing LOL! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that doormat, lol!!! Oh friend, I am praying for you and the sale of your house. Those Target pjs are so stinkin' cute! Do I need them??? Trying to convince myself I don't because I have made so many purchases lately. I love reading and the three books you shared sound like winners I need to add to my list. Hoping your Monday is fabulous like you and I hope all your Christmas wishes come true!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great list! I am thinking lots of happy thoughts for a quick sale of the house. Have a house on the market is stressful and during the holidays it has to be even worse. I just know the pieces will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rustic furniture. Gorgeous wood. Jo Malone fabulous. Expensive but worth it.

    http://www.muttonstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That furniture is gorgeous friend. Absolutely beautiful. I haven't even let my mind go in the direction of decorating our new home. It is going to be a big job! Most of our things will go with us, but I have a feeling there are going to be a lot of holes.

    Those PJ's are adorable. I need something fun like that in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want a sideboard for our dining area and that one is GORGEOUS! Sometimes pieces like that are worth the investment! Also The Memory Box sounds like SUCH a great read--def need to pick it up!

    Rosy Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those books sound really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That doormat - LOL. That is something I SO need! :) Seems that after turkey day hits, the UPS man is at my door probably twice a day. It's bad! Hope you get some super sales today if you're shopping, and I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving too. I'm so thankful for you!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I just co-sign your want for a nicer, slower world without cancer. That would be AMAZING! Loving that furniture, perfect for your beautiful new home <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am sure that your home will be sold before you know it. I understand how that can be stressful though but hang in there! My Dad is a cancer survivor and I am extremely grateful for that but a world without cancer would be wonderful. On a brighter note, That doormat!! YES!!! LOL. You also need those lace pants and that frozen drink machine!! Have a lovely day friend!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh those red lace pants would look adorable on you! And I second you on a kinder world that slows down and enjoys things a bit more. We too are amidst the stress of trying to sell and it's no fun for sure. Hoping for a christmas miracle for the both of us! Happy Monday, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha OMG I NEED that door mat!!! I literally always run to the front door as soon as I get home so that I can bring in the packages before Cory can see them! Haha! Now that it's Christmas time, I just tell him that they're all Christmas presents for him! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the update Babe on the link up tomorrow! I might try to find some time today to type out a post! Happy Cyber Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Isn't it funny how shopping and material things take our minds off the heavy, real life stuff. I hope your house sells! Love those red lace pants.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun post! I really hope your house sells QUICK! And those ruffle shorts, so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had no idea your house hadn't already sold. Honestly I was so excited for you I didn't think about having to sell your current one. I know that's so stressful and such a pain. Having done it twice in the last 7 years I totally feel ya'. Prayers it sell soon and you can have relief from that worry and just enjoy your beautiful new home! Happy Cyber Monday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this idea for gift giving during the holidays, and I love everything that you chose as well! I hope that your house sells quickly as well! We went through the same thing a couple of years ago and it's no fun and stressful waiting on your house to sell when you have a new house getting built!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, I so get your need to sell your house. Ours has been for sale for 2 1/2 years! Yes, you read that correctly. It is way out of the price range for our area and the market is nil to none. It is a gorgeous 2 story, 3800 sq.ft home on 2 1/2 acres, beautifully manicured and we are down to $240,000 and likely will have to go even lower. Pitiful! Best of luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those red lace pants are to die for...I might need them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is so nerve-racking planning the timing for building a home and selling a home... Praying that your house sells quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok so the sofa table is really nice and I kinda want that too. Truly hope your home gets sold soon lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ohhh Her sounds so good, adding it to my list. Those jammies are too cute! I love love love that sideboard and sofa table! I hope to have room for those things in our future home! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! May this Monday bring you lots of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That sofa table is beautiful! I love pops of red and those pants are so fab! The Memory Box sounds very interesting, adding it to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have a few pieces of furniture in that light grey wood and I love the look! The front door mat is too funny and I think many of us ladies can agree! The PJ set is too cute and looks so comfy! I was just in Target today but didn't venture into the sleepwear section. Hope your Monday has been as smooth as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I will be praying that your house sells. We've been in that boat and lost a previous house because we couldn't sell. Then we did it the reverse and listed our house and sold in 10 days and now we are still in our investment home but oh so close to some dreams once the new year hits! I'm sure it will all work out for you and if not could you possible rent it out? Sorry, I love real estate talk lol.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I was surprised by We Were Liars & I'm not usually surprised by a book.
    I need that welcome mat something crazy!!!!
    I am so loving that greyish wood. It's just so "magnolia" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. So I had a dream a couple of nights ago and I meant to text you- your house was done and you invited TBB over but your pool was on the second floor and there were like a million light switches. Anyway, I was just happy to see you :) also coveting that sofa table!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I wish you all the luck in the world in selling your house...hang in there!

    I love your furniture choices...keep your eyes open and maybe they will go on sale when you are ready to move in to your new place. I love the deals Joss and Main have...always great savings.

    I love the red pants with the fringe. Fringe anything!!! Yes! I have to look for those ruffled PJ shorts for my daughter, she is so darn cute and can rock them!!

    Sending love, hope, and good vibes. Happy Holidays!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those three books sound amazing! I am a sucker for a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your choice of furniture! Hope your house sells soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I hope your house sells very soon. My daughter and her husband still own an "extra" house in Ohio but were fortunate to rent it out. A slower and simpler world would be lovely...maybe simplify our own little corner of the world. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love Jo Malone!! I like how you can layer the various scents to make your own scent. Hope your home sells soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful furniture and I LOVE those Target PJ's!!!

    www.ourhomewithhounds.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love your home pieces and am inspired for when I one day get to redecorate my man's house of three males. I need to check out Jo Malone, I hear so many great things! Hope you are having a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I hope your house sells soon! I can't even imagine how nerve wracking that can be.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love this post. I am 100% with your Wants especially for shootings, crimes and cancer to stop! And girl, I too want those lace pants and adorable pj set. Also, I agree with you on reading a lot more in 2018. Here is to reading a lot of great books in the next year! Cheers!!

    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving weekend! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  39. such a lovely and entertaining posts. I love Jo Malone as well. That plaid ruffle shorts are so cute. found you on #wonderful wednesday https://www.modlotus.com/mt-rigi-winter-day-trip-zurich/

    ReplyDelete
  40. That's the best doormat... ever! haha Great find!
    And I'm also loving the furniture you picked! Sending positive vibes and hope you sell soon!

    ReplyDelete
  41. A slower more compassionate world would be an amazing thing wouldn't it?!! I will be praying for you that your house sells...I am sure that is a little stressful at a time when you want to be super excited about moving into the new house!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I've got my eye open for a pair of red jeans too... maybe I'll find them in the States?! And I'm still chuckling at that door mat.... how brilliant is that?!! ;)
    Suzy xxx
    www.suzyturner.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I soooo want those red lace pants. So pretty for the holidays and work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS