FRIDAY FAVORITES....SHOES EDITION


Hello friends and crap, I just realized, you know what we lose this weekend? An hour worth of sleep! How did the dreaded Spring Forward creep up on us already? The bright side is: lighter in the evening and if we screw up next week, we all have a good excuse: Mother Nature and Old Father Time, messed with our internal clocks! Now let’s get to a “Sole” fun Friday Favorites with a Shoes Edition.

1. Sweeter than a Pineapple
Talk about the sweetest spread of pineapple love and joy! A couple weeks ago I showed you these Darling Sparkly Pineapple Shoes that one of my dearest Bloggy BFF’s, the beautiful Kellyann from This Blonde's Shopping Bag had sent me a picture of. I loved them so much but was having no luck finding them so this sweetheart went on a mission and scored them in my size and sent them to me as an early birthday gift. Talk about a heart of gold. Kellyann is always thinking of others and her compassionate heart lifted mine when I needed it most. Another utterly beautiful and talented pal (This girl can cook AND keep you in line with the law), Missy from My Shitty Kitchen, also scored a pair for me not knowing Kellyann had already found a pair. Missy and I concocted a plan for her to exchange for the size that fit our sweets Amanda from CCK Blog as she is a pineapple lover just like me, not to mention one of my favs who I refer to as my lil sis. I always wanted a sister. Missy and Kellyann were able to spread immeasurable joy because it wasn’t just the fun of being able to sport these darling shoes this summer, it’s the thought of people who I’ve never met face to face would take time to look for and purchase something they knew would bring happiness. Now that is unconditional friendship and it’s what continues to motivate me and remind me there is so much love out there spread across the miles and smiles even if it is not always in your own backyard. 

These ladies all stand tall, beautiful and sweet...just like a pineapple and I’m soooo lucky to call these ladies friends. Blessed is what it is!

2. SHOES
So, starting to think about shoe needs for Spring and summer. Two pairs I knew I wanted was another pair of casual clip ons and some chunky espadrilles. And then I saw the knot slides and at such a great price,  was like "yeah, these too!" These three recent purchases have me super geared up for warmer weather!

These Shoes 
I cannot even begin to express my love for these Sperry slip ons. The perforation is refreshing and the platinum color goes with everything and wait for it…the insoles are Memory Foam!!! Like clouds….In LOVE 

BUY HERE


And THESE
These Marc Fisher Annie (Which my husband often calls me) Espadrilles have my heart and feet very happy. LOVE the blush suede.
BUY HERE


AND These Knot Slide Sandals
Aren’t these darling! I love an easy slip on shoe and the fact that they are a soft satin is even better. Under $25! Way cheaper than the Kate Spade Indi Slides.

BUY HERE

3. Week's Attire
Old Navy Dress HERE // Ralph Lauren Slip On Shoes HERE 

Free People Henley HERE

Long Cardigan HERE, American Eagle flannel, Cream Lace Extender HERE

4. Fresh White
This Lou and Grey open front cardigan is so soft and I love the length and sleeve length of it for Spring. Love crisp white on white. Good news, my cough is about done but this pic was taken a couple weeks ago and you can just see the about to get sick look on my tired face, lol! 

Cardigan HERE // Necklace HERE and similar HERE // Top HERE
Leopard Bracelet HERE // Boots HERE

More Inspo 



5. Misc. Fun
Zevia Cream Soda 
I have never been a pop/soda drinker at all. I’ll have an occasional vanilla or cherry coke with popcorn or pizza but we are only talking once or twice a year. I’m a water girl. However, cream soda has always been a favorite flavor and with my parents being from father south, we always would stock up on red cream soda. I saw this all-natural sweetened Zevia (with Stevia) on sale and after reading about it on several sites and the cream soda being a favorite, I decided to give it a try…it is delicious, refreshing and not as sweet as the loaded sugary stuff. 

BUY HERE and you can find these at Target and Wal-Mart and some grocery stores.


This Meme
My favorite Spring Forward Meme, with yet even more snow on the ground here, yep, so true! My mom and one of our sons are both in Florida so at least some of us are wearing sandals, lol! 


May this weekend  SPRING into greatness for you pretties!!


Linking up with  Amanda // Friday Favorites  // High 5 For Friday // 5 on Friday // Fashion Friday

xoxo

52 comments:

  1. I love your shoes. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just to precious, friend! You look great in everything! Those pineapple sandals are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blogger world is such an amazing place!! Those blush suede espadrilles are so pretty and would go with so much!! Always buy the shoes is my motto :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm getting ready for my spring break trip so I've been searching for new sandals, and some of yours have caught my eye! Have a great weekend Andrea :-)
    xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pineapple sandals an the sweet back story! I'm glad you're feeling better. Now here's hoping that extra hour springs us right into spring! Have a sweet weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had a cream soda in so long! It's so good though! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, thanks so much for all the love - right back at ya my friend and now that I know your shoe size I'll keep my eye open for more fabulous finds! Love the story of how the shoes have brightened some lives!
    Now you, gorgeous girl look amazing in everything! You'll have to let me know if those espadrilles are comfy - I love the blush color.
    Hope you have an amazing weekend my love!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm caving this year, and springing for the MF wedges. I've been eyeing the blush ones as well! And those pineapple sandals - LOVE <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous9.3.18

    Oh my goodness I'm loving those Sperry Slip ons !!! So sweet of Kellyann :) Have a wonderful day beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your closet!!! OMG...how fun is it getting dressed every day with that amazing space?!! I grabbed the Treasure and Bond wedges everyone has been showing and a week later I haven't even opened the box.....tomorrow. Crossing my fingers I love them! Have a super weekend lady!

    Shelly | The Queen in Between

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of your shoe inspiration. Last fall I decided that most of my springy/summery shoes were worn out and they left the scene. I now need to replace. Thanks. :)

    I've never been a closet person but yours is making me green!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those knotted slides from Express are the cutest! Such a great price and perfect for spring! Have a great weekend, Andrea!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fabulous friends to think of you with those pineapple shoes!!
    Shoes are definitely my weakness---heck, you can gain 5 pounds and they still fit!!! So every spring, I end up with more and more....LOL!!
    Have a wonderful weekend Andrea!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all of your spring shoes. Those slip on Sperry's are calling my name. I'm so over this snow and ready for spring. That meme is ME!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those pineapple sandals are still the cutest! I can’t wait for it to get warmer so I can start wearing sandals again, although I’m not looking forward to losing an hour of sleep this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE those espadrilles!!! You also look lovely in that one photo despite the fact that you were not feeling well. Love that Lush tunic on you too! :-) I too have been thinking about spring shoes. I have a pair of slip on sneakers but they are fabric and my feet either sweat in them or I get a blister. I tried wearing socks with them too but the socks just slide around. Ugh. Anyways!! I hope that you have a fabulous weekend and hopefully spring will be here soon!! Sending you a hug too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving your favorites, dear! You have such amazing style! The best shoes for sure! Love you!
    Have a wonderful weekend, love!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving all of these fun shoes! I have a pair of pineapple espadrilles that are my favorite to wear in the summer. I still need to get a cute pair of slip ons. I love those laser cut ones. I hope you have a great weekend! Sierra~Beautifully Candid

    ReplyDelete
  19. Zevia grape is my all time favorite drink. I splurge on it & dare someone to touch it.
    ALL THE SHOES> I honsetly cant pick a favorite. I'm a YES to all of them.
    Funny - there's a show sensation that is having a warehouse sale tomorrow where everything is $10... the whole office is a buzz about it :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, my best friend would die for those pineapple shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are the cutest sandals Kelly Ann sent you! She is so sweet. And, yes, when is the spring weather coming. It keeps snowing!

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm totally intrigued by that Zevia Cream Soda. Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Those pineapple sandals are a MUST! Super cute. I love that meme about Cinderella. #preach
    Have a great weekend!
    XO
    Rebecca @ EveryPieceFits.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. How sweet are those ladies to get you those sandals?!?! Just one of the reasons I love blogging - so many wonderful people out there you are able to connect with!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, I just love shoes! And there are those pineapple ones again! So so cute! Have a great weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hate missing out on an hour of sleep, but oh do I love it being lighter in the evenings! Kellyann is such a sweetie to hunt down those pineapple shoes for you! I love her sweet note, too! I would like to get a couple of new sandals, I love those Sperry ones! Oh, and I'm SO excited to do a little baking this weekend... I finally bought all of the stuff to make your sea salt caramel oatmeal bars! Got all of the delicious stuff on my counter!! We finally have a laid back weekend, so I thought it'd be fun to relax and do a little sugary baking! :)

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. That Kellyann is one in a million!!! What a sweetie to send you those darling shoes and yes, so fun you got to share another pair with a friend. Oh those espadrilles. I'm trying to decide on a pair to add to my collection (of one...lol) So happy your cough is almost gone. Gotta be healthy for spring break (don't you have a boy coming home this weekend?) Have a wonderful weekend sweet friend. OH, love your necklace in the white combo which is also smashing. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  28. Those pineapple sandals are the cutest! I can't wait to see how you wear them this summer! I'll have to check out that soda too. I am not a soda drinker, but I love red cream soda every once in a while too! It's such a fun treat!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the memory foam in the Sperry's. So comfy. I love the ones you chose as well. How sweet to get you the pineapple sandals. I am still searching for them because they are just soooo cute. Have the best weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh. Em. Gee. YOUR CLOSET! Andrea! It's incredible! Color me insanely jealous haha but seriously, LOVE all your footwear, and I"m super partial to those Sperry slip-ons! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Okay I love everything you shared! So many cute shoes and you always look adorable in all your outfits. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  32. How cute are your pineapple sandals?!? Love all of your looks and your closet/ dressing room is an absolute dream!!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love, love shoes and am on a big time hunt right now for super comfortable stylish shoes to take to NYC in May. We'll be walking and walking so they have to be comfortable but I refuse to wear tennis shoes, so surely I'll find something half way cute between now and then. Have a great weekend springing forward!

    ReplyDelete
  34. So many lovely things in this blog, but all my mind is stuck on is Kellyann's notepaper, your cute plait, memory foam soles, bare legs already! and that amazing dressing room!!!
    Wishing you a happy weekend and lighter evenings ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Aw so glad you got your shoes and somehow all that kindness gets paid even more forward to Amanda and a shout out, thank you! Blog friendships are so cool. I need those espadrilles in my life asap. I am so mad we lose an hour, how is this still a thing?! have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aw, what sweet, sweet friends to find you the perfect pair of shoes and send them!

    ReplyDelete
  37. A whole shoe posts makes me so happy!! Those pineapple sandals are beautiful - isn't it wonderful the friends that we make through blogging!! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  38. LC has a knotted top sandal at Kohls right now that I literally added to my cart a few minutes before coming to your page! So cute! I love those MF shoes too! So cute! That is awesome you were able to score a pair of the pineapple sandals. So cute! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  39. You are such a sweet, kind, positive person - and you put that out into the world - and it comes back to you. How wonderful is it that two friends found the shoes and sent them to you! Have a fabulous weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  40. oh my goodness, how sweet of them to send those to you! What great friends, and they are so super cute! All of those shoes, I'll just take one of each. Have a great weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love all the shoes, especially the platinum Sperry's. I will have to look into that soda. Unfortunately I AM addicted to diet coke, so maybe if I find a fizzy alternative I can wean myself away from them. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  42. That sandal story is the sweetest thing ever! It's because you are so sweet and cheery and people want to do nice things for you! I love it, Andrea!!! Love peeks into your closet, too :) Have a wonderful weekend!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  43. The pineapple sandals are so adorable and fun! Love the color of those sperry slip-ons and they look so comfortable! I might need a pair myself! I think they'd be perfect for traveling too. xo Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  44. Some lovely shoes and sandals here Andrea. I love my shoes :) Thanks for sharing at The Weekend Blog Hop #Weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  45. And I LOVE my shoes!!! That cardigan looks super comfy! I'm wrapped up in mine now debating chinese food LOL! Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Those pineapple sandals are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  47. You have my heart with shoes! Love all you have here, and I scroll through Sole Society, 6 PM, Nordstrom, and Bohme constantly. I'm so looking forward to spring and getting out of boots!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  48. You have wonderful friends! The sandals are so cute. Now for some warm weather! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  49. Why don t you join oou new series The Good Buy/Good-Bye Book? If you sent your photo today of tomorrow you can be featured on Thursday! We would love to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love those Sperry shoes too – they'e going to look amazing with just about every outfit! I wish it was warm enough to get my sandals out too but it's still quite chilly here. And we're still lighting the fire every evening. Come on Spring... get a move on!!!
    Hugs
    Suzy xx
    www.suzyturner.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Andrea, I LOVE these shoes. Also that "spring forward- how frickin far did you move it?" had me dying laughing. The Mark Fisher espadrilles are my favorite too!!!

    We’d love for you to join our link up today!

    -Adriele
    StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS