TWINING WITH LAURA...PAPER BAG PALS

 Of all the outfits I’ve shared on Insta Stories, this has been the one to receive the most messages. You guys are loving the paper bag trend and so am I. 
 This post is extra special because it’s a joint venture with one of my favorite people on the planet: Laura from The Horton Family! 
This is not the First time I have twined with Laura, you can see another outfit match clear back in July 2016 HEREA few weeks ago, she mentioned some cute stripped Paper bag Pants she'd gotten from Penny's and right away I knew they had to be the same ones I had just ordered.


Just when I think I couldn’t love my friend anymore; she will say or do something that puts her in the category of angel on Earth! An encouraging word, a hilarious story, a care package of my favorite things, a listening ear and a revelation that we both ordered the same exact paper bag pants and didn’t even know it! From the small things in life, to the big, my sweet Laura is there beside ya all the way. She’s the kind of friend who’d sit with you during an MRI if you needed her too just to reassure you and no doubt make you laugh! She’s one of my “people!” Well, not only did that call for a toast of our glasses, but that called for a post to share both our stylings of them! And some fun boasting that we both share awesome tastes! 



Laura wore her cuteness with a sweet white tee and dark denim jacket. Spot on Spectacular from this curly haired cutie! 

And how incredibly cute is her circle rattan bag, I have this same bag and until I saw this picture, I didn’t know Laura had it too. Make sure you check out Laura's Precious BLOG

 I was lucky to find a little crop top that matched the yellow stripe in the pants. And a denim jacket really is the perfect choice. 

Love that you can do a cute flat sandal with it or a wedge.

BUY a.n.a Pants HERE // Top HERE // Necklace HERE // Tory Burch Flats HERE // Jean Jacket HERE

Can’t wait to see what outfits we pack come this Fall when Laura and I meet up with our other 4 besties in Austin. I’m thinking matching outfits are in order! 

PS..after this post, one of those besties, Kellyann, shared with us that she had gotten the striped pants too!! Had we known, we could've been triplets! Check out the 3 CUTE ways she styled them HERE

INKING-UP with Tuesday Talk with Erika and Ashley // Hello Monday // Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party // Creative Monday's // Creative Muster Party // Wonderful Wednesday's Blog Hop // Metamorphosis Monday // Friday Favorites Link Party // 
Oh Hey Girl  // Visible Monday // Style Me Wednesday // THT  //Fashion Moda // Fashion Friday // Lizzie in Lace // Trend Spin // Fab Favorites //A Labour of Life // Confident Twosday //I will wear what I like // Jersey Girl Texan Heart// Fancy Friday  // Fashion Frenzy // Straight A Style // On the Edge

xoxo

38 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, how cute are you two! Precious as can be!!!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are cute as can be! How fun these pants drew you both in and you both styled them so well. What a bright way to start the week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEK! Paper bag pals indeed! That title totally cracked me up! And I am so glad that you found our FIRST post from 3 years ago. I meant to include it, too, but time just got away from me this weekend and I didn't have time to find it! I love this post, and I love you, Friend! You're the BEST! Especially in your striped paper bag pants!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys both look incredible! Love the paper bag trend. I think it's hard to pull off being pregnant but as soon as I have this baby I'll be rocking it. ;) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look doubly gorgeous!! I had those cute shoes and had to give them to my daughter because they hurt my feet. They look great on both of you. Have a great week, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two look so cute!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about birds of a feather!! Now isn't that perfect?? I just love those pants on both of you!!
    XOXO
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You two both look so fabulous in those cute pants! I love how each of you styled them. Her bag is adorable-and you have it too! That is double double trouble! :) xo You guys will have a blast in Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pants are SO cute. No wonder you both got them! They really pair perfectly with your denim jackets. What a great find and fun collab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paper bag pals made me giggle! Y'all are just adorable! OMG, I did not know y'all were going to Austin!? You know I used to live there, so let me know if y'all need any recs. Also when are you going? I am going in September. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Y'all are precious and I love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just listened to a podcast yesterday with Hoda Kotb about how important friendships like this are in our lives! You both look FAB in those striped pants!

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams 

    ReplyDelete
  13. How CUTE are you both!?! I LOVE paper bag pants and have a few pair...these are so adorable, I LOVE the stripes. Have a happy Monday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Y'all are the cutest!!! I think those pants are so stinkin' cute...I had to order them. I ordered both colors and some of the shorts to try. LOL Let's see if I keep any. HA! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute are those pants. Love seeing how you both styled it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Y'all are both so cute! And holy flat tummy! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both of you wear it well. So cute!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Y'all making these pants look super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Look at you two! How sweet! Love the fact that both of of you are wearing the same pants! I love it!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. You all are just too cute! I love that you both ordered these without even knowing it, and you are both rocking them! She sounds amazing!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  21. Birds of a feather! You both look adorable in these fantastic outfits. Happy Monday, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can see why you both got those pants! They're darling and you both look amazing!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this colorful outfit and even more that your hot-mom bod can sport a crop top! You always amaze me with your style but also your radiating inner and outer beauty! Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. As they say, "great minds think alike" and obviously so. Cute as buttons and love the way you both styled your outfits. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You both are rocking those adorable pants! I love your crop top and totally am jealous of your abs! Hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  26. These trousers are adorable on you both! So cute and summer-fresh!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  27. I LOVED this look when I saw it insta!! I am so into this cropped, paper bag pant trend. The colors of this pair are beautiful!!

    xx Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. You both look absolutely gorgeous! The colours are perfect on you both and those trousers are so cute aren't they? I love that both wedges and flat sandals go so well!
    Hugs
    Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. You ladies are just the cutest! I love those pants and how fun and bright they are!

    http://www.ruthyannie.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Did you see this: https://coffeeandcocktailsatthecasa.com/2019/05/21/tuesday-tip-blogs-you-should-read/

    It absolutely made my day and thought it would make yours too! So happy to have made somebody's list :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. You both are rockin' this look! Those pants are so fun and perfect for the the warm season ahead of us!
    Peace!
    Cheryl
    www.northwestmountainlving.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. So summer cute! Love the fun rainbow colors and how comfy they look too! You both are so adorable and I love your friendship! It's so special to find another woman that you can admire and love in your life. We ALL need friends like these! XO

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. Stop! You guys look so cute and ready for summer. I love the shades of color in these pants. They are bright and fun but not overwhelming. You both have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love both looks! Two too cute twins! Those pants are great and so versatile. I have the same rattan purse too and love its summer vibe.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Y'all are too cute! And now I see Kellyann joined y'all.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Both of you look lovely! I love how both of you put your own spin on it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. You both look so great in your striped pants and I love how you wore the mustard tank with them! :) So fun you could twin with your friend :)

    Thank you so much for joining the #weekdayWearLinkUp :) I just posted this week's linkup, I'd love you to join again! :)

    Hope you've been having a great weekend!


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS