A WEE BIT WHIMSY

I don’t really know what to call this outfit, but I know I feel a little bit like Madonna I’m it! And I love me some material girl, especially in the 80s. Is it whimsy? Is it retro? Is it too crazy for me? I’m not sure but I truly think that this dress is gorgeous.

The tulle sleeves and three-dimensional face front with the hair bows really give it that extra punch. Plus, it is extremely soft and extremely comfortable! It will be perfect for spring/summer. And in true Andrea fashion, I had to literally match my accessories with the graphic, LOL! And bring in some anklet sock love!

Plus, since this came from good old Amazon, you can bet your bottom dollar it is a fantastic price but looks and feels way more expensive. Those are the kinds of items I like on Amazon, the ones that offer so much more than the fabulous price, High quality and super cuteness even more so in person.


 Graphic Close-up

Often times, I’m asked to review items for Amazon, and I don’t want to share them on the blog because when I receive them, I am not that impressed. However, you can bet the ones I fall love with, you will see here or on my Instagram
BUY DRESS HERE // ANKLET SOCKS HERE // HEAD WRAP HERE // Similar HEELS HERE // Similar EARRINGS HERE

My Favorite from last Week's Link-Up was: 

Let's Link

WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY 
STYLE SIX FASHION LINK-UP

Our Party Rules Are Simple
~Please Only Link Posts related to Fashion, Beauty or Shopping
~Please Link No More than 3 Posts
~ Please visit other Linkers and Show them your love
~We’d LOVE it if you followed all our Blogs and Socials

Listed Clockwise from our GRAPHIC

Chrissy from Granola & Grace

Lisa from Coast to Coast

Andrea from Living in Cloud Nine

Shelly from The Queen In Between

Laura from The Horton Family

Kellyann from This Blonde’s Shopping Bag
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

32 comments:

  1. Such a cute graphic on your dress! You can pull off anything my friend! Love seeing your smiling face and hoping that cold is on it's way out for good!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that dress! I just love your stying! You look darling!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could never pull this off, but of course you do like it's nothing! It's such a fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this 80's vibes of this dress! The pink heels are the icing on the cake. Thanks so much for the link up!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you trend setting like a boss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like the cutest ,sweetest video vixen of the 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found the comments section! I absolutely adore you in this Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's such a fun and different dress! I love that it's a little bit like t-shirt but then the sleeves dress it up! Super cute! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a cute outfit on you Andrea! Enjoy the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a Madonna look for sure! Love this fun look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you showed the detail up close, I didn't realize it was 3D even though you said it. HA! You are the cutest material girl! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, thank you for the feature! What a cute dress and I love the 3d image , very fashionable! You styled it perfectly and I love all of the pink accents! Very pretty!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The sleeves are so fun on this! Love the pop of hot pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Total 80's vibes!! I love those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love how the shirt design is 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the design on that shirt, and how you emulate it in your hairstyle. Very meta.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fun 80's vibe for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally Madonna! And love the color of those heels <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seriously love this look! Love seeing your fun, vibrant personality come through!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  22. Singing some Material Girl in my head right now
    That tee is SUPER CUTE - love the 3D effect!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that the graphic has a 3D effect with the hair wrap! It's so cute with the tulle sleeves too! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well, if anyone can pull off this look it will be you. You look like a little material girl.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww, this is just adorable! Definitely reminds me of my teenage years and you wear it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm all about that fun detailing Andrea!! Right up my alley, and I love it with the socks and heels.
    XOXO
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love that cute little dress! That 3d efect is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  28. You seriously could pull off anything! You look gorgeous in this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  29. How cute is your old school look. I love that dress so much!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun dress! Does have such a retro vibe to it the way you've styled it, those pink accessories are the best! :)

    Hope that you are having a nice week :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  31. You are SO much cooler than the Material Girl herself! That's right - I said it! I'm obsessed with those cute pumps and anklet socks. This has me going down major memory lane...so much fun! Love you! xxoo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the overall looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS