TOMORROW, TOMORROW......MY BIRTHDAY'S TOMORROW

The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow they’ll be sun! I’ve been singing that song a lot lately for several reasons, one being that my birthday is tomorrow! 49! Can you believe it? I sure can’t because in my mind I’m totally 25! And my sweet Mr. Nine calls me Annie, so this could really be my theme song right now considering that I’m ready for all the sunshiny weather and for this pandemic to pass and bring sunshine into all of our lives.


I got this gorgeous Jumpsuit by Tahari from Nordstrom to take on my trip to Florida for a lunch down there with my sweet friend Kellyann and since that got postponed, why not just wear it now! One of my sweet college boys got these pictures in a deserted alley the day before the traffic ban went into effect and I love the way they turned out. It was a little windy and normally wind is not my friend, lol, but it created the perfect Hollywood wind affect, LOL!



We are so happy to continue to bring you Style Six and we will bring our best looks even if they are shopped from our closet or recycling from the past. just happy to keep some normalcy from y’all! Now, if you don’t mind, I’ve already begun celebrating and I’ve got some vodka spiked lemonade to make, my friend Kellyann will get that, and I’ll explain more later! Cheers to all you March, April and May birthdays that may not get to celebrate the way you want to! We’re going to party hardy when all this is done!



BUY JUMPSUIT HERE // 
SHOES HERE

My Favorite in last week's LINK-UP:
Lucy Bertoldi from 
Confessions of a Montreal Styling Diva
Make sure you hop to the blogs of my other five hostesses of Style Six so you can see who they chose as their favorite, sometimes we choose the same and sometimes we are completely different in our choices but what fun! It just may be you! 



WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY 
STYLE SIX FASHION LINK-UP

Our Party Rules Are Simple
~Please Only Link Posts related to Fashion, Beauty or Shopping
~Please Link No More than 3 Posts
~ Please visit other Linkers and Show them your love
~We’d LOVE it if you followed all our Blogs and Socials

Listed Clockwise from our GRAPHIC

Chrissy from Granola & Grace

Lisa from Coast to Coast

Andrea from Living in Cloud Nine

Shelly from The Queen In Between

Laura from The Horton Family

Kellyann from This Blonde’s Shopping Bag
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

40 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and jumpsuit, Andrea. Happy birthday for tomorrow :) Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I do believe you are only 25 because you certainly look it! Cheers to you and your birthday beautiful Andrea! May 49 be your best year yet and we will celebrate you BIG tomorrow. Love this jumpsuit on you, amazing!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Andrea! Enjoy your special day. You deserve it my friend! Love this jumpsuit on you and I adore the print. Your son did a wonderful job with these cool photos. I will also be 49 in May. Thanks so much for the link up and have a cocktail for me!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Mine is on Saturday and it is a BIG birthday. Trying to make the Best of my birthday because we are on lock down order here in VA until June...yes June.

    Love linking up with you ladies and adding in my #GetDressedChallenge. Picking out a cute outfit just might make us feel Better.

    Sending you socially distant birthday hugs!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously girl...this jumpsuit was MADE for you!! And these pictures are absolutely stunning. Hope you make the very, very most of your birthday MONTH!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumpsuit was made for you! Happy Birthday 🎈🎂🎁🎉🎊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday celebrations xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look--I mean-- ARE Fabulous!! Happy Happy Birthday Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. UNREAL!!! You are stunning and I wish you nothing but the best in this next year of your life and to be surrounded by your amazing husband and kids!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl- you deserve only the best AND love the jumpsuit- just perfect on you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrea, this jumpsuit looks absolutely magnificent on you! Wishing you the very happiest of birthdays!

    Shelbee
    www.shelbeeontheedge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy almost birthday! These pics are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheers to my fellow Aries friend!! I hope you still have a wonderful day despite all this craziness! I'm sure the family will make it so special AND that jumpsuit is just the CUTEST!

    Rosy Outlook 

    ReplyDelete
  14. These pictures, the backdrop, that jumpsuit, YOU!, and yes, even the wind look amazing!! Your "boy" photographer did a great job! Happy Birthday Eve!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That jumpsuit is beautiful on you and these photos are stunning! I hope you have a wonderful birthday celebrating with your husband and boys!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  17. To my fellow April baby!!! You look AMAZING! Love that jumpsuit and I'm so with you on partying very hard for our birthdays when this is over. I'm praying for all the sunshine here in New York on Friday and I pray that you get all the sunshine you deserve tomorrow!! xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams 

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are absolutely stunning, my friend, ABSOLUTELY! Before I even read that it was your birthday, I was thinking, man, she looks young! You do! 49?!?! I pray I look 20 years younger when I turn 49! Happy early birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look amazing in this jumpsuit! Holy cow you just do not age. I hope you have a beautiful day tomorrow for your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These pictures turned out perfectly!!! Love the jumpsuit, love the alley, love YOU! I'm so excited about your birthday tomorrow. Even though it won't be your dream birthday, I hope it will still be a special celebration with your sweet family!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nope. No way can you be 49 tomorrow girl. All those walks have been doing you well because you look FABULOUS!! That jumpsuit is everything! I love these photos of you! Happy Birthday to you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look absolutely amazing, no way are you turning 49!! Happy early birthday! I'm an Aries baby too, my birthday is April 7th!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy nearly birthday, my friend! This look is flawless! I saw it on IG and did a double-take bc darn...HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday, Cutie! You look amazing! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That jumpsuit is amazing on you! I love the colors and the neckline. Sorry your trip was postponed. Happy early Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday!!! You are a gorgeous 49!
    My birthday is tomorrow, and I'm feeling my age. It could be because I have been cooped up in the house with two teenagers, two young kids, and a baby for three weeks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Girl...you look amazing in this jumpsuit...straight out of a magazine!!
    Happy birthday to the nicest woman on the internet.
    XOOX
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a darling jumpsuit--I love the photos and location--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I forget we're the same age ... 1971 babies :) ... but MERCY - I wish I looked as good you do - GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss - seriously beautiful - inside AND out!
    Hope you get to celebrate SOMEHOW.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Andrea you look so amazing!!! I love this look on you- fabulous jumpsuit and fabulous colours! Also- Happy Birthday for tomorrow sweet friend- gorgeous 49!!
    And Andrea, thank you so much for featuring me, I'm very honoured to be part of this beautiful, inspiring and fun blog. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Well, you are wearing that jumpsuit mighty fine Andrea! Wishing you not only a wonderful day tomorrow but a most blessed year ahead. Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I hope you will have a very nice birthday at home with Mr. Nine! I am sure you will! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. You look fabulous in that gorgeous outfit. Happy Birthday Andrea. Have a fun day celebrating with your family. 🎂😀❤️

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy Birthday Andrea. So you are my age. I'm 49, but will be 50 in June. Hope you have a great day.
    http://therantingsofadramaqueensmum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Well happy birthday to you Andrea, you literally look 25 too! Hope you have a wonderful day. Jacqui x
    P.S the jumpsuit is cute too. x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy birthday Andrea! Wishing you a spectacular day filled with food, family and fun! You look amazing in this jumpsuit and these photos turned out so beautifully! Kudos to your son - he is very talented.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. This jumpsuit looks amazing on you! I love the colors and the print. I always say age is nothing but a number so keep on feeling 25!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. You are FABULOUS!! And happy Birthday to you! That jumpsuit is SO darling on you.
    https://justlivejoy.com/10-binge-worthy-series-on-netflix/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Happy birthday! You look absolutely stunning in that fabulous jumpsuit!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS