MY FAVORITE AMAZON LOOK

Amazon is so hit or miss, especially in regard to fashion! I’ve had things I’ve loved from there and things that the minute I took them out of the package, I said “No Way!” It wasn’t until I put this darling outfit on that I was like oh my stars, I LOVE IT!


Tulle skirts and body suits are something that are great to get from Amazon! They are not overly expensive, and you can save them for just the right event. But what I love about the white bodysuit T-shirt is it looks great with shorts and it’s easy to get down. The rhinestone belt I felt was really what topped it off, I got this rhinestone belt months ago and I’ve worn it so much because it’s so beautiful, I’ll show a closer up of it further down in the post. It’s still available at a great price!

This outfit just screams femininity and girly-ness! I added these fun acrylic and silver pumps from Nordstrom a tassel Roma Designer Jewelry necklace and the filigree, gorgeous earrings are from Amazon as well!

BUY SKIRT HERE // BODYSUIT HERE // BELT HERE // EARRINGS HERE // SANDALS HERE // NECKLACE HERE

Had to show you the fantastic belt closer up!





MY FAVORITE FROM LAST WEEK'S LINK-UP
Shauna with her Summer Lovin' STYLE!

Make sure you hop to the blogs of my other five hostesses of Style Six so you can see who they chose as their favorite, sometimes we choose the same and sometimes we are completely different in our choices but what fun! It just may be you! 



WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY 
STYLE SIX FASHION LINK-UP

Our Party Rules Are Simple
~Please Only Link Posts related to Fashion, Beauty or Shopping
~Please Link No More than 3 Posts
~ Please visit other Linkers and Show them your love
~We’d LOVE it if you followed all our Blogs and Socials

Listed Clockwise from our GRAPHIC

Chrissy from Granola & Grace

Lisa from Coast to Coast

Andrea from Living in Cloud Nine

Shelly from The Queen In Between

Laura from The Horton Family

Kellyann from This Blonde’s Shopping Bag
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

25 comments:

  1. Stunning! Perfect backdrop for these super feminine photos - all those beautiful flowers!I love my Amazon bodysuits too! Have the best day babe!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute pleated skirt on you and the white bodysuit looks great with it :)


    Thanks for the link up!

    Hope you are having a lovely week! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that skirt! You are right, it is a fun feminine look all the way around. So sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bodysuit/skirt combo! So pretty and chic Andrea. The belt is the perfect touch!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit gives me major Carrie Bradshaw vibes and I am OBSESSED! Totally adore this whimsical skirt!

    Rosy Outlook 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning as always- love the blush color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't even realize that was a bodysuit! Love it!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your tulle skirt! This is such a beautiful look!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh that tulle skirt is so cute! Giving me total carrie bradshaw vibes! xo, Biana BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't get over how gorgeous this skirt is, and that belt - WOW! <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and feminine! The bodysuit is a great staple. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just added that body suit to my wish list! I just bought a new skirt from Amazon and that body suit will be perfect for it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That outfit is simply stunning on you! It's super flattering and your waist looks SO tiny! I love the fun belt too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADORE! I actually let out a little squeal when I first saw the post on Insta lol! It's so something I would wear and style up in so many ways. YOu look amazing my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love everything about this outfit! It is PERFECT on you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That looks beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I swear you have the best style Andrea. I would wear this in a millisecond.
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Andrea, what a stunning look that is both chic and beautiful! That tulle skirt is just fantastic and the belt takes it up a notch.

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love this look on you! The skirt is so delicate and feminine looking and that belt really adds something special. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this look on you. Just like your golden pleated skirt, that one is also gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Andrea, if I had to describe an outfit was you, this is eaxtly what I would describe! I love everything about it. You look absolutely beautiful! And I love the added bit of bling in that fabulous belt!
    Big hugs
    Suzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. You sure find the cutest things! I had to tell myself that I only need a few fall things yesterday when I was watching you on stories and no summer stuff!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think it is sooo fun. I would love to wear this out on a girls night.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this look, so sex and the city!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this outfit! A long pleated skirt like this is a wardrobe must-have. I have a similar one in blue, but this champagne color is to die for! I hear ya about Amazon bodysuits too. I have a long-sleeved bodysuit that I got off Amazon, and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS