CINNAMON CHEESECAKE PUDDING PIE


Remember a few weeks ago, I made and posted about the 
Well, that creation got my little head spinning about what else to make with the blonde Cinnamon Bun Oreos and thus this Cinnamon Cheesecake Oreo Pudding Pie was born. Get this, my husband even said it was so good that it may replace his Reese Peanut Butter Cake request at his birthday. WOW, major praise.
And Cinnamon is gooood for you!! Cindy Wilson over at Nutri Inspector has a great article on the 23 Health Benefits of Cinnamon
It is so creamy and tasty. Everyone in the house was in love and that makes me happy especially when they save mama the last sliver...

What you'll need



CINNAMON CHEESECAKE PUDDING PIE
Ingredients
1 package Cinnamon Bun Oreo Cookies
1 stick butter
1 package Vanilla pudding mix
2 1/2 cups skim milk
1 8oz brick cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 cup skim milk
1 8oz tub lite cool whip
1/2 cup powdered sugar

Directions
Break apart all the cookies (save out a couple for garnish) and scrape the filling into a medium sized mixing bowl, set aside. Place all the cookies into a large gallon ziplock bag and crush with a meat mallet or hammer. Mix with 1/2 of the stick of melted butter. Press into a pie plate and refrigerate. To the mixing bowl, add cream cheese, 1/8 cup milk and tsp vanilla and mix until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, set aside. In another mixing bowl mix the pudding per mixing directions with 2 1/2 cups milk. To that fold in half of the tub of cool whip. Bring crust back out of fridge. First lightly spread the cheesecake mixture. Next layer on the pudding mixture and finally, spread the rest of the cool whip on top. Garnish as desired with left over cookies. Chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours.


30 comments:

  1. Yum! This looks so good and makes me want it for breakfast!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my favorite things including oreos!! I love the touch of cinnamon and the flavor of cheesecake together! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm this looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this sounds amazing! I don't even like pie and I want to try this! You always knock is out of the park with your desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheesecake pudding pie? Say what??? This looks and sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Andrea! You are killing me with these desserts lately...I want every single one! I love anything with cinnamon. I would love a piece with my coffee right now haha!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks delicious!! Perfect for spring and summer. :-) I'll be over later for a piece.. hehe. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks amazing, Andrea! You know it's good when it is already getting birthday dessert requests!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, you're getting me with those Oreos again!! You always make the most delicious looking desserts - mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pudding AND cheesecake! Yes, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh my- this looks + sounds heavenly, lady! Thanks so much for sharing!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness this look divine...not so good for the diet though. LOL!
    xo, Lily
    Beauty With Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous29.3.16

    Stop it right now. Cheesecake kills me these days with my stupid dairy issues, but I'd totally risk it with this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cinnamon anything is delicious. This looks so yummy! I wouldn't even know where to begin to come up with my own recipe, so I'm glad you're doing it for me :)!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Holy deliciousness! I need to come to your house so you can bake me all the things :-D
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow! Any type of cheesecake wins my heart and cute idea to createan oreo flower

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks great! So whats is on the menu next week? I think we need one each week...hehe :) Like what Shay from Mix and Match Mama has done in the past...she made 100 bundt cakes and then made 100 bars...using the same base recipe, just changed up the toppings and stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pinning this! Looks amazingly delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been wanting to try those cinnamon bun Oreos. They sound perfect as the crust of this pudding pie!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hoping this is 21 Day Fix friendly...just say YES!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, fantastic! I haven't seen those oreos yet! And thanks for bringing this by Throwback Thursday!! :)

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete
  23. one word for this pie:

    Want! Looks amazing Andrea. Pinning this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a delight! I love that it is so easy and yummy. thanks for sharing at DI&DI..

    ReplyDelete
  25. This dessert looks fantastic, thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Delicious, and seems simple to do too. Love yummy easy desserts.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loved it!! This pie looks wonderful!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at Friday Favorites! I hope you will join us again this week! Hugs- Christine at Must Love Home

    ReplyDelete
  28. This sounds like a delicious pie. Thanks for sharing it on MM. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This looks absolutely delicious! Pinned.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS