WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE


Oh my goodness, is this ever delicious! It is one of those wow em' desserts that I made when the boys were home for Fall break this past weekend! Mom definitely WOWED them with this! The idea came to me because my family is crazy for PB but my mom and BFF love white chocolate so I made sure to save a little bit back for them after the boys devoured this. 
Yum




I love when a dessert is so pleasing to the eye and I love arranging desserts on pedestal dishes so this was just so darn fun to put together. I couldn't believe how well the thick peanut butter cookie-like crust came out. 

The cheesecake layer is so decadent and I love how well white chocolate and peanut butter just complement each other.
What you'll need

WHITE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
Ingredients
For the Crust
2 cups Peanut Butter
1 3/4 cups white sugar
2 eggs

For the Cheesecake
2 (8 oz) bricks reduced fat Cream Cheese
1 cup Peanut Butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 1/4 cups Powdered Sugar
1 (8 oz) container Lite Whipped Topping, thawed
6 oz (1 1/2 pkgs.) White Baking Chocolate 
1 (12 oz) bag miniature White Chocolate Mini Reese's Cups, unwrapped and whole

For the Topping
1/2 of a (12 oz) bag of White Chocolate Mini Reese's Cups, unwrapped and chopped
1/4 cup Peanut Butter
2 oz White Baking Chocolate, melted 

Directions
For the Crust
Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, sugar and eggs. Press dough down on the bottom of a well-greased springform pan. Bake 35-40 minutes until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely in the pan. When cool, release the sides and begin preparing the cheesecake

For the Cheesecake
In a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese and vanilla until smooth. Add the peanut butter, powdered sugar and whipped topping and beat again until smooth. Melt the white chocolate, add to the mixture and beat until combined. Spread half of the cheesecake mixture in a thin even layer over the cooled peanut butter crust. Arrange the whole mini white chocolate peanut butter cups in a single layer covering the entire surface. Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes along with the remaining cheesecake mixture. Once chilled, remove from the refrigerator and pile the rest of the cheesecake mixture over the Reese's crust. Smooth around the edges and make sure the cheesecake layer is as even as possible.

For the topping
Scatter the chopped Reese's cups on top of the cheesecake. In a small, microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter for about 30 seconds and drizzle over the Reese's cups. Melt the last of the white chocolate and drizzle over the cheesecake as well. Return to the refrigerator and chill for at least two hours.


Peanut butter cookie like dough ready to be baked in the springform pan


First layer of cheesecake fulling lined with whole mini Reese's cups

A slice of dynamite deliciousness!!


You NEED one of these in your life, trust me!!
xoxo

47 comments:

  1. Whoa that is one rich cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow!!! As soon as I have a kitchen again I need to make this, it looks delicious!!! This kitchen reno is going to be the death of me - all I want to do is bake yummy goodness but it'll have to wait. I'll have to send you a picture of the current state of my kitchen - I'm thisclose to an anxiety attack,, lol!
    Love ya girl,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That looks soooooooo good! What a dreamy dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even imagine how rich this must be. WOWZER. I bet you boys LOVED it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my heavenly stars.... that looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uhm? Can I have this for breakfast!?? Have a super Tuesday, Girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Definitely saving this one! I love both pb and white chocolate and I love them together!!! Way to go, Andrea!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do tell...how do you stay so skinny with all of these amazing desserts you make? This looks delicious.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolate? Peanut butter? I'm in! The white chocolate and cheesecake combo sounds heavenly!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally need this in my life like right now! It looks so delicious, and like you said it's so pretty too! I can totally see why your boys devoured it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good LORD!!! This looks so amazing! Pinning!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness. Not only is this dessert GORGEOUS, it sounds heavenly, too! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks delicious! I don't know how you keep doing it week after week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh - that looks sinfully delicious! Ryan's favorite thing in the world is peanut butter, or reeses, so I might just need to make this for him as a homecoming treat! Holy wow, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Girlfriend, I am loving everything about this recipe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy cow! My mouth is watering. i may have to make this for Thanksgiving and wow my family!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just the name of it alone has my mouth watering. I bet it is so rich & creamy....give me ALL the slices! What a great dessert to take for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! That looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh. My. goodness. I NEED THIS. NEEEEEEED this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks absolutely scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brian would LOVE this. I've never been much of a PB fan, but I know he would eat it up!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love cheesecake, and this looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  23. YUM!!! Thanks for joining the Creative K kids' Tasty Tuesday – I can't wait to see what you share with us next week!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous10.10.17

    I'm looking at the pictures on your blog right now and honestly I'm drooling !!! This looks amazing :) Happy Tuesday, Wednesday LOL whatever day it is. I'm so lost in my week already !

    ReplyDelete
  25. This looks so deliciously decadent.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my goodness! I'm so craving something sweet right now and I want to be your neighbor so I can come over a piece of this deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  27. You come up with the BEST desserts- beautiful and talented- you're a keeper :) I bet the boys LOVED this- looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I better nog show this to my hubby!!!! Mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  30. Boy howdy, that is one rich cheesecake! I'm sure no one in your family turned it down. The men in your life are very fortunate you are a good cook. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  31. This looks beyond delicious! You make the best desserts especially in the Fall! Pinning this to make for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oooo you combined 2 of my favorite things, this looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh good heavens. This looks divine!!! I'll be over for coffee and cheesecake one of these days 😉

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, that looks so DELICIOUS! Can I come over to your place and eat some of it? LOL Thanks for sharing! I pinned this recipe so I have it saved to make later. Thank you!

    - Natalie A.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my I feel the calories going on my hips just looking at the pictures. It looks out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yes, yes, and yes! I'd totally eat a whole one all by myself.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake will be delicious! I really appreciate you sharing your awesome post and your talent with us at Full Plate Thursday.
    Have a great weekend and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW! This sounds sweet, tasty and wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Oh my goodness. If I could get some of that in my tummy right now please....

    ReplyDelete
  40. This looks crazily delicious. You may want to recheck your crust recipe. I don't see where you incorporated the peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I updated to incorporate in the directions. ;-)

      Delete
  41. Wow! I think I gained 5 pounds just looking at it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, this cheesecake looks so amazing. Please stop by Thursday Favorite Things since you are being featured.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh my this is so decadent. I would have to fight with myself from eating it all.

    ReplyDelete
  44. This looks soooo good! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House! Here's the link to this week's soiree: http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/make-pretty-monday-week-231/ Thank you again for sharing with us! Have a great week! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS