NOTHING BUT GREEN! AND ROYALTY!

Hi all. I’ll be honest, I had nothing for today. I’m still in a glorious royal wedding fog. I was going to write about that but my words wouldn’t do it justice. I was going to do a “Things on my Mind” Post but the positivity in me keeps me from ranting. Lol. I was going to do a weekend recap but to be honest it was very quiet at "Chateau Nine" as my friend Mary calls it. Don’t know how excited you’d be to hear about falling asleep while watching the Black Panther, cozy on the couch watching royalty, making Mississippi Mud roast, Blueberry Streusel Muffins, had a photo shoot in our mosquito laden woods after a rain for a Fairytale theme FAB 40’s post next Monday (you don’t want to Miss that) and a date trip to Lowe’s for stepping pavers and dinner at Taco Bell? So, what’s a Lifestyle/Food/Fashion blogger to do? Pull out a cute outfit. 

 Here’s the story! This Wednesday theme for TBB’s Link-Up post is Spring Sweaters. I got 2 of these 1901 brand beauties as I couldn’t decide which color combo to keep so after you see Wednesday’s, I let you be the judge which one you like best. I was going to save the green one for Friday but it was soooo good, I pulled it out for today.



First up is this bright green gem. I knew white jeans would be the ticket to go with this and can you believe my Old Navy lace up sandals matched perfectly? And greens are tough to match. I thought it looked so cute with my favorite colorful pom straw clutch. 



Last year I showcased this darling green and white striped shirt in my post Sleeves and Stripes! I think the key with stripes is to either keep it super simple to add in a fun element like bell sleeves or these darling ruffles.

These sweaters are soft and smooth as butta!!! And ruffle details seal the deal! I’m excited for you to see Wednesday’s color combo. Right now I’m at 50/50 on the two. Cant wait to see what you guys think?


SWEATER HERE // White Jeans HERE // Pom Pom CLUTCH Similar HERE // Sandals Similar HERE // Earrings HERE //Necklace Similar HERE // DOOR MAT HERE


Well sweet pals, I guess my nothing turned into something, lol. And as I continue to have my heart quite warm from the royal nuptials, I am going to share my “9 Favorite Royal Wedding Moments!” I hope you too loved seizing this lovely event. I didn’t have any crumpets or scones but I did have tea and Biscoff biscuit cookies, lol. 

1. Meghan and her mom’s exciting ride to the church and the couple’s carriage ride after.  
2. Harry and William walking in their military uniforms to Windsor. 
3. Meghan’s DRESS and that train! 
4. All the children holding hands behind her. 
5. The open seat in memory of Princess Diana. (rumored to not be true but I am going to pretend it was for her!)
6. The beautiful rendition of Stand By Me. 
7. Her bouquet with flowers Harry picked from their garden including Diana’s Favorite: Forget Me Nots. 
8. Her stunning white halter dress for the evening festivities.   
And my FAVORITE moment of all:
9. Harry wiping away genuine tears during the ceremony!! 


They were beyond precious and they lived out the 
Fairytale for us all! 

May the love in Harry and Meghan’s eyes shine on us all this week and just remember: when you think you’ve got “nothing,” you’ll always find something in your heart or your closet, lol. 

LINKING-UP with Biana // Totally Terrific Tuesday // Inspire Me Monday // Inspire Me Tuesday // Lou Lou Girls Fabulous Party // Creative Monday's // Creative Muster Party // Wow Us Wednesdays // Wonderful Wednesday's Blog Hop // Feathered Nest Friday // Metamorphosis Monday /The Scoop // Oh Hey Girl // Trendy Wednesday // Visible Monday //Style Me Wednesday // THT //Fashion Moda // Thoughts for Thursday  // Fashion Friday // Lizzie in Lace // Shoe and Tell // Trend Spin // Fab Favorites //A Labour of Life // Confident Twosday //I will wear what I like // Jersey Girl Texan Heart// Fancy Friday  // Fashion Frenzy //#fakeituntilyoumakeit // Straight A Style // 
XOXO

41 comments:

  1. I LOVE that shade of green! Those sandals give me all the heart eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute ruffle detail at the top of the sweater!! Also perfect for St. Patricks's day next year! I'm in a bit of a royal wedding fog as well LOL! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now I can't wait to see Wednesday's sweater because this one is so cute! Those greens are perfect together - the shoes and sweater were made for one another. You look simply gorgeous my friend!
    I enjoyed the wedding too, so sweet and lovely and such a feast for the eyes. Hope you have a marvelous Monday!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pr. Curry used to be a minister here in my little town. How 'bout that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright pop of green on this Monday morning! I love it with those sandals. It's all so fresh! The wedding was really amazing! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a quiet weekend here too and all about the royal wedding. I'm still on a royal high from all the excitement, but unfortunately there's a lot of articles out there saying the open seat was so the queen had a clear view of the nuptials since she wasn't in the 1st row. But I'm totally ok with pretending it was an open seat for Princess Diana! <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely outfit on you, I especially love the sandals! I really enjoyed the Royal Wedding too. So many things to love about it. Windsor is just down the road from me and it was lovely to see the castle look so beautiful with the flowers. It was wonderful to see the two brothers at the top of the aisle together - oh I could go on for hours!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im green with envy now!!! The sweaer looks so cute and so do those shoes.
    I didnt watch the wedding but Ive seen a lot about it. I love royal weddings. I bet the brides do not have to do a thing in preparation but just be there. They just let the little birds dress them.
    I was not real fond of her dress but it did show modesty and simplicity which I think is beautiful on a bride.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was glued to the TV on Saturday. Such a beautiful couple and gorgeous couple. Speaking of gorgeous, green is your color, Andrea. Hope your week is filled with royal recaps.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the best clothes, Andrea!! So bright and eye catching....just like you!!
    We didn't watch the wedding---but I love hearing everyone's take on it!!
    XOXO
    Jodie
    www.jtouchofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrea!! The green looks so good on you!! I thought the wedding was quite lovely. Although, if i'm being honest, I wasn't that crazy about her dress, but I can appreciate the simplicity of it. I just wish she wore a bit more makeup especially since the no makeup look can look flat on tv and in pictures. But you can tell they both really love each other. I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw so many people criticizing her dress, but I thought it was GLORIOUS! I think the modernity and simplicity of it spoke volumes. Also, that green is perfection on you, pretty lady! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your green!! The ruffle detail on this top is adorable. Your weekend sounds perfectly lovely too me. We all live ordinary but beautiful lives.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  14. That color is so pretty. As for the royal wedding, this one was the first one I watched because I heard so many good things about it. I watched it on YouTube Sunday night. It was beautiful! They seem so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love that green! I can't wait to see the other color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sweater is so cute with the ruffle detail and that stripes!!! I absolutely love that color on you! I am interested to see what the other is if you are on the fence about them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That sweater is SO cute!!! :-) I recorded the wedding but I woke up at 6:30 and watched it. It was so beautiful and wonderful. I loved both of her dresses (but I liked her evening dress more) and Harry was SO sweet. The look in his eyes just said it all.That is true love right there. I also loved seeing him walking in with William. It made me wish that their mother could have been there with them though. The children were also absolutely adorable. I hope that the rest of your weekend was as glorious as the wedding and that yoou are enjoying your day so far today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm still floating on a royal wedding cloud, too! Harry's emotions were so sweet and genuine!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You definitely know how to put together a cute outfit! Kelly green is one of my FAVORITE colors to wear. It is just classic and perfect for summer. And those shoes... OMG. Girl, you have to have the best shoe collection of anyone I know!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That sweater is so cute! I love the stripes paired with ruffles! And your wedges are perfect with them! If the other one is just as cute I have no idea how you will decide!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the little ruffles! What a perfect transitional top! We didn't watch the whole wedding, but we caught some. Little Dude and I had fun talking about princes and princesses and all of the shining armor. And the hats! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the color green on you! SO pretty!
    Happy Monday, babe!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just thinking about the wedding again gives me chills - SO SWEET! And LOVE that top on you! Perfect with those wedges - what luck!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Andrea, you are stunning my friend! I wish you could be my stylist!!!! I live in yoga pants and tanks and tonight is date night so what will I wear, haha?!?! I loved watching the royal wedding Saturday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the green stripes, so perfect with the white jeans! Ha, my weekend was less exciting than yours, I slept through the wedding and didn't have any Taco Bell! I love your favorite wedding moments, the recaps were so great of it. Hope your monday has been marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love those green stripes on you. It is such a cute top and yes to those wedges!!! I loved watching the Royal wedding. Just so much fun to see that!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this look! The green stripes sweater is just eye catching and those shoes are a perfect match!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well I think since the shoes match perfectly it might be a sign?! You're such a doll and I love the big bauble necklace, as you know. I didn't get to see as much of the wedding coverage as I would have liked. The time difference was terrible for the West Coast. Happy Monday my lovely!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  29. That sweater is so cute, and the shoes match perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  30. That sweater is just so dang cute... seriously. I love the little ruffle details and the stripes... oh, and the color. You have such a great selection of shoes, I am sure it wasn't hard pulling out those green sandals that match the hue perfectly!! Ohh, such a great way to recap your thoughts on the royal wedding!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just LOOOOVE this pretty Spring green on you! It's so hard to find a good shade of green that is wearable, and you did it! Can't wait to see Wednesday's sweater now! :) And I missed all things Royal Wedding..except for the recaps I saw online. But her dress looked beautiful!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. Sniff, sniff...your faves on the wedding are mine. And thanks for not writing a whole post--- although we all have something sweet to say, at this point we are saturated. The future...how exciting to see what happens with the couple and the good works they carry out!

    You look so, so great in this outfit. I could see (me!) wearing this in a warm sunny place, dinner and drinks at a table outside at seaside restaurant. It's just so laid back, yet sophisticated. Fun, but not for a 20 year old. I have never been a green fan, except maybe khaki green. You've made me have a change of heart!!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love this shade of green! I recorded the wedding and may have watched it more than once :)! It makes my mama heart so happy to see those boys in love and so happy. Can't wait to see the other sweater on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a beautiful shade of green, love that your sandals match perfectly! Thanks for sharing Andrea. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the green! Pairs perfectly with the white pants! And yes to all your favorite wedding things, they were mine too!! It was such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great post for having nothing! I love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am loving that green--my very favorite color for spring! And yay to everything you mentioned about THE wedding; I wasn't able to do it justice in my post! haha!
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love that you got two of these sweaters because they are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  39. It was a lovely wedding wasn't it? I throughly enjoyed the whole thing. The little cutie patootie bridesmaids and page boys were my favourite bit. I'm afraid the seat wasn't left for Dianna but I felt they really included her in other ways with the things they said and did before hand, her jewels for the ring etc. You can really tell she is gone but not forgotten. Charles went up in my estimations too, he seems really kind and concerns for Meghan's mum, making sure she was included, spoken to etc.
    I'm loving your pom pom bag, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  40. So I know the focus of your post was the sweater and it adorable but I just kept eyeing that clutch with the pompoms; so cute! I missed the wedding but I am loving reading (and seeing) all about it through various bloggers eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the green but like the yellow better! And my fave wedding moment was the cake, lol!! Wasn't it fab and unexpected? All my cakes will by rustic from now on I think!!

    Mollie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS