STRAWBERRY BANANA CHEESECAKE SALAD


There’s just something about the combination of strawberries and bananas. When I was a little girl and feeling sick, my mom would make me warm jello water with the strawberry banana flavor and I swear it had healing properties, lol. For Mother’s Day, I made my mom the creamy Orange Fluff and thought what other kind of creamy fruit salad can I concoct? I had some very nice strawberries and while strawberry season here is another few weeks away, the Driscoll brand is always very nice and flavorful. 
Yum


This recipe has no jello in it but it does have Jell-O brand Cheesecake pudding flavor and it is delicious!! I put bowls of this in my summer working boy’s lunches and they loved it. Mr. Nine and I teased that this was another creation we could grab spoons and eat right from the bowl!



What you'll Need

Strawberry Banana Cheesecake Salad 
INGREDIENTS
1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant cheesecake pudding, unprepared
3-4 Tablespoons Vanilla Coffee Creamer (any kind)
1 (8-oz) tub Lite Cool Whip topping, thawed
1 (16-oz) strawberries, hulled and sliced
3 medium bananas, sliced

2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice

DIRECTIONS
In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. Add dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined. With mixer running slowly add creamer to the cream cheese mix. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese. Continue until all of the creamer has been added to the cream cheese. Whip until smooth. In a large bowl, combine sliced strawberries, banana slices and lemon juice. Stir until all the fruit is coated with lemon juice. Add cheesecake mixture to fruit. Gently fold cheesecake mixture into fruit. Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.




                       Happy Tasty Tuesday!! xo

Linking up with Meal Plan Monday #208 // Tasty Tuesdays // Wonderful Wednesday's Blog Hop // Full Plate Thursday // Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday // Creative Muster Party // Wow Us Wednesdays // Thursday Favorite things Blog Hop //Best Of The Weekend// Handmade Hangout // Grace At Home // Two Cup Tuesday // The SITS Girls // Snickerdoodle Sunday // Dishing It & Digging It // Feathered Nest Friday  // Pretty Pintastic Party // Metamorphosis Monday /The Scoop  // 




32 comments:

  1. Nom nom nom but I need mine without bananas, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love strawberries! And, I can't wait until strawberry picking season.

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you put the word salad in there LOL. This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks dangerous, there's no way I could stop myself once I started!!! I love how creative you are my talented friend, another yummy creation!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! I could eat this right out of the bowl too. What a smart new recipe! Pass the spoon please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any type of cheesecake salad winds up being something I'm likely to sit down with the whole bowl & a spoon. Blueberry cheesecake salad is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Positively, absolutely, definitely going to make this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks so good! I'd happily make a meal out of it 😉

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is combining SO many of my fave things- I need to make this, ASAP!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cheese Cake and Salad should never be used in the same sentence. However, this is a must try for me!!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Cow this sounds good, I love strawberry and banana together and add in Cheesecake and it is just heaven! What a great summer dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks like a delicious summer treat! I love lighter, lower cal desserts especially in the summer and this is a great option! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummy! I have some strawberries I need to use soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, YUM! I am hoping to go strawberry picking with the kids next week. I always love to whip up a few strawberry recipes every year after we go. I have an entire 'strawberry' pin board, just for this reason. This looks delicious! Except, my husband hates bananas, but that just means more for me and the kiddos! ha, ha! ;)

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, I don't care for banana's but bet I could make this with banana's only and it would still be very good. Might have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous23.5.18

    You definitely cannot go wrong with any of the ingredients in this dessert. It's calling my name right now! Looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just saved this to my recipe collection. Oh my gosh, it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Delicious, and good for you - I love the idea of that! Thanks Andrea. Jacqui Mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh I could really dive into this right now! Looks so lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the kind of salad I can get behind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks sooo yummy!!! Thanks for sharing this drool-worthy sweet salad!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Strawberries and bananas - what could be better than that!?! Oh yes, add in some cream cheese!!! This cheesecake sound scrumptious. Thank you for sharing at Sugar and Spice link party.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anything with cream cheese and Cool Whip is a winner in my book. And when you add the rest of the ingredients whoo who!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a delicious salad that is perfect for summer! Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love any kind of berry with a whipped cream type topping! Looks delicious- I've just started following you on G+-, twitter ( @glutenfreejudee) and bloglovin
    Hope you will do the same- I post easy healthy recipes and healthy living

    ReplyDelete
  26. How many does this serve? Would I need to make two batches to serve at an 8 girl bridge group?! Looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous29.5.18

    You had me at cheesecake. When you say coffee creamer, do you mean the liquid kind or dry kind ?
    Pass a spoon to us too !
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wouldn't this look beautiful on a springtime buffet? Thanks so much for sharing with Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This dessert looks scrumptious!!! Shared to G+ for you! Would put on my Pinterest Yummy! board but I guess you don't have that ability.

    Happy baking and cooking,
    Hugs,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations!
    Your post is featured in our Top Ten this week on Full Plate Thursday. Thanks so much for sharing this awesome recipe with us!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my! Doesn't that look good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS