PUMPKIN SPICE WHITE CHOCOLATE CARMELITAS

PUMPKIN PALOOZA continues and I just said Pumpkin Palooza 5 times because I like the way it rolls off my tongue and ya know what else I like on my tongue? The BEST Pumpkin White Chocolate Carmelitas. Definitely the best pumpkin treat I have ever made, yes EVER!!! I could not keep my hands out of the container. Will power, huh? What is that when these phenomenally flavorful bars are around. 
Yum

All my favorite flavors and the texture, the just right gooeyness...I'm telling you, YOU MUST make these if you love the tastes of sweet Fall!

The mix of white chocolate and butterscotch chips along with oatmeal surrounded by pumpkin flavored carmely goodness just makes my heart and tastebuds so happy!! Make a cup of your favorite bevy, curl up in a blankie with a book and indulge, indulge, indulge!!!

 What you'll need


PUMPKIN SPICE SEA SALT CARMELITAS
Ingredients
1 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, melted
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/3 cup butterscotch chip

Caramel/Pumpkin Filling
1 11oz bag Kraft Caramel Bits
2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
Coarse Sea Salt
1/3 cup pure pumpkin puree
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place foil or parchment paper to line a 8x8 square baking dish and spray with cooking spray.  a large mixing bowl, mix the oats, flour, brown sugar, melted butter, baking powder and salt. Place 1/2 of this mixture in the bottom of the pan and press down a bit. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and Sprinkle with the white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips. While that is in oven, in a medium saucepan, heat caramel bits & heavy cream until melted, add a dash of coarse sea salt, the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, stir well. Remove the crust from the oven and pour the pumpkin caramel mixture over it. Then, carefully top with the remaining oats mixture. Bake for about 18-20 minutes until the edges start to brown. VERY IMPORTANT: allow to cool completely before cutting into square as the caramel needs to set up.

Before baking

After Baking, look at that oooey gooey pumpkin caramel goodness oozing out.

Just look how the pumpkin spiced caramel beautifully oozed between the crackly top.

If you ask me, these are better than my 4 Pumpkin Recipes from last week combined!!

HAPPY TASTY TUESDAY!!

Linking up with Tasty Tuesdays // Tuesday Talk // Wonderful Wednesday's Blog Hop // Full Plate Thursday // Recipe Sharing Party~YUM //  Tuesday's at Our Home /Tickle My Tastebuds Tuesday // Two Uses Tuesday // Creative Muster Party // Wow Us Wednesdays // Thursday Favorite things Blog Hop //Best Of The Weekend Wake Up Wednesday // Handmade Hangout // Simple and Sweet Fridays // Throwback Thursday // Share It // Too Cute Tuesdsy // Sweet and Simple Fridays // Grace At Home // Inspire Me Monday // Friday Favorites  // Creativity Unleashed // Two Cup Tuesday //The SITS Girls Clever Chicks Blog Hop 
// Snickerdoodle Sunday // Dishing It & Digging It // Creative Monday's Blog Hop // Feathered Nest Friday // Weekend Potluck// Diary of a Real Housewife
Metamorphosis Monday /The Scoop 
xoxo

49 comments:

  1. I think you're trying to make us all fat with these yummy looking desserts! I can't get over how amazing this one looks!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear precious baby Jesus! You are my temptress of sweets, I swear! This looks amazing and would go GREAT at my upcoming pumpkin party. If I could just tweak the carbs...hmmm....challenge possibly accepted! xoxoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I reacted the same way you did! !
      (From the South, also) ??
      And, omg .. these were so easy to make, and, so delicious to eat .. !!!

      Delete
  3. Yum! Every recipe you post gets better and better! This looks so delicious!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goooooodness, you have the best recipes. This one looks like it melts in your mouth! This just screams Fall...you are a baking genius. Thank you for sharing this my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of a caramel pumpkin white chocolate drink we do at the coffee shop. BEST COMBO EVER. You know I'll be making these for sure! Happy Tuesday gorgeous friend! XO- Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. This reminds me of a caramel pumpkin white chocolate drink we do at the coffee shop. BEST COMBO EVER. You know I'll be making these for sure! Happy Tuesday gorgeous friend! XO- Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, those look amazing!! Stopping over from Tuesday Talk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My mouth is watering and I'm pretty sure my stomach just grumbled :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is this ooey gooey goodness?!?!? I am seriously drooling over here. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...I need these in my life!Pinning! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous13.9.16

    These look so amazing ! I'm all about pumpkin everything in the FALL - thank you for sharing the recipe. Happy Tuesday !

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pumpkin and caramel combination is always so delicious and these treats look like they are no exception! I will definitely have to give these a try, since it's the best pumpkin dish you've ever made!! Happy Tuesday, Andrea!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh, pumpkin + caramel heaven! I love this!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  14. That looks like something from a magazine.
    I have to say - with all my dental issues - caramel scares me though ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhh lordy. I'm eating lunch right now but I'll never be satisfied until I eat some of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look divine . . . I want to live at your house and have you cook for me! I bet your boys LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those look so delish and I imagine they smell like Fall!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  18. These look absolutely amazing! Definitely saved this...will be making these this fall for sure! (Also, I like Pumpkin Palooza too. You're right, it rolls off the tongue nicely!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those look so delicious and I am not a huge fan of pumpkin but I would definitely give these a try!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need to make these right now! They have my mouth watering! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These look so decadent and amazing-- I'm in Pumpkin Everything mode and my mouth is watering!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Shut the front door! These look so good and have fall written all over them! I need to make them soon. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, yum! That looks amazing! I can not wait to try them. Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love carmelitas! These sound like an amazing fall twist, yum! Thanks for sharing with the Wednesday Showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Andrea-
    I have a feeling that these are dangerous!
    Omg I love ALL the ingredients!
    Pinning!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  26. These look so decadent!! never heard of carmelitas before!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh good grief, I have gained five pounds looking at these! Lol. But I'm about to gain 10 because these have got to be made as soon as possible! Yum! Thank you for sharing at The Wednesday Showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I usually hate pumpkin-y foods, but these look so delicious!

    Tif
    www.brightonabudget.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have been tempting me with all of your gooey treats lately! Of course white chocolate and pumpkin treats are right up my alley. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am just having breakfast Andrea! Dont do this to me!😂😂😂😉

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am just having breakfast Andrea! Dont do this to me!😂😂😂😉

    ReplyDelete
  32. OH no these look sooo good! I love carmelitas. I made them once and they came out so bad, it was terrible. I may need to try and make these. Maybe they will come out better. haha

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just the name "carmelita" makes me smile. This dessert is perfect already.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Dear Lord, these look delicious. I have been eating those little round caramel things straight out of the bag. I can only imagine how fabulous they must be surrounded by all of this pumpkin spiced gooey-ness. The stuff that dreams are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is another yummy dessert that I would have to eat while on the treadmill!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This looks so good and I must try it! Would love if you can link up to http://the-wardrobe-stylist.com/2016/09/12/fall-tech-wardrobe-basics/

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh dear...
    I may not make these.
    I have re-started WW for the millionth time!
    Delicious as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  38. These Carmelitas will be a very special fall treat! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday this week. Hope you have a fantastic week and come back real soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  39. Eeek!! I think I gained 10 lbs just looking at that!! Yum! I can't wait to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Glory be! I would SO love all these flavors together. Thanks for sharing with us at Weekend Potluck!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Pinned this recipe, it is going to be so delicious for a Fall dessert! #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  42. These look delicious and I can't wait to try them! I've pinned this post and featured it on the current Party in Your PJs. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  43. That looks SO good! Going to pin it! Would love for you to share it on my Blog Hop Party too! http://1epicmom.com/2016/09/30/happy-weekend-blog-hop/

    ReplyDelete
  44. These bars look scrumptious! Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  45. These sound sooooo good. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Congrats on being the most clicked from last week's Snickerdoodle Create Bake Make Link Party! New one goes live tomorrow (Saturday) at 5pm EST.

    Alexandra
    EyeLoveknots.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Popping over from the Snickerdoodle party. Oh my, do these sound delicious! Pinned to my pumpkin recipe board.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS