FRIDAY FAVORITES...BLACK FRIDAY EDITION 2017


Hello sweet friends! Are you stuffed? I hope your bellies are filled to the brim and your hearts overflowing this fine Thanksgiving weeknd!! Happy Friday! I am taking the day off and my poor Mr. Nine has been sick so just enjoying my family all being home but with it being Black Friday, there was no way I couldn't share a few things with my fellow shopping loving pals!! Let's talk Gift Sets!!! I know I showed you some FUN Gift Ideas on Monday but it is so fun getting a gift set because it is not something one would normally buy for themselves. So tickled to share with you my 5 favorite types of Gifts Sets. Maybe you're out and about or maybe you're curled up cozy with your credit card out and fingers on the keyboard. Regardless, soak in the tidings of the season because you and I both know how very fast it goes!! 

Ok, here are gift sets that I either have given or want and they are GOOD ones!! 

1. Stila And MAC Lip Sets
I think lip sets are some of the most fun make-up sets.

Stila Warm and Fizzy Lipstick Set 
I had always wanted to try some liquid lipstick and this is the best way to do it. Of all the Stila sets, these were the BEST colors plus I love that is is called "Warm & Fuzzy!" 
BUY HERE

MAC Snowball Collection Lip Bag Set
MAC is one of my favorite lipstick brands of all time and I love the bag these come in with a little metal snowball on the ends.
BUY HERE

and this just in for the Black Friday weekend...
For $20, you can try 8 Different Skin Care Lines at Macy's. What a great way to try these products.
BUY HERE

2. Tea Party Chocolate Making Set TEA SET
Where is my girl when I need her? Just look how cute this Chocolate making set is. Someday I shall make chocolates with granddaughters, right! Tea Party anyone? A tea set to go with this would be perfect too. I loved lil china sets as a girl.....
BUY HERE

So here it is, the most adorable 
TEA SET
I LOVE that all this comes in a wicker picnic basket! And it's under $25

BUY HERE

3. Everything BACON Gift Set
BACON...just the word gets the taste buds salivating, especially the men in the family. How cool to get all this bacon loot! A food set to please for sure! 

BUY HERE 

4. ULTA Gift Sets
I think the price point and selection is better at Ulta than Sephora for gift sets. Here are some ones I like to give and get and all under $25 

Red Velvet and Buttercream Cupcake Gift Set 
I LOVE Red velvet and Buttercream anything and this packaging is just waaaay too cute! Plus the sets are Buy one, get one 50% off right now making them $10.50 each!!
BUY HERE

Butter London Little Gems 
I just love a set of nail polishes. And these little gems of simmer metallics and subtle mattes are gorgeous! 
BUY HERE

EOS Holiday Lip Balm Trio 
I absolutely love getting and giving EOS Products. This set is with 3 great flavors for $8.99! Mr. Nine got me a set of 5 one year and I loved it. I use these things multiple times daily. 

BUY HERE


5. For the Home Gift Sets
I just love getting new stuff for the home or entertaining and gift recipients love it too. Especially if it centers around food, lol!

Bamboo Cheese Board with Tools Set Godiva Hot Chocolate Set
Oh how most of us love a good Cheese Board and this is great one! It's Bamboo and the tools store in the bottom. I LOVE my bamboo cheese board and this one is only $25
BUY HERE 

Godiva Hot Chocolate Set
I think Godiva truly is some the best Chocolate out there, especially as a cocoa mix. So decadent and LOVE this big mug to cozy up with. This comes in a classy gift box too with an additional bow.
BUY HERE
These cocoa sets are good too: HERE and HERE

Ok, are you sick of shopping yet? Of posts on shopping? Next Friday, back to my regular Friday favorites but this was so fun to put together for ya because I know these things could be a huge hit for your loved ones. K, I'm going to go continue on in my PJ's and make a cup of hot cocoa after I get sick of coffee...oh and Bailey's..whaaat? Did I say that?
Happy weekend sweet peeps!

Linking up with  Amanda // Friday Favorites  // High 5 For Friday // 5 on Friday 
xoxo





24 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... an everything bacon gift set!! That's amazing haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you and I are of the same mindset today. I am planning on sipping coffee and hangin' in my pjs. I love a good gift set and there are some fabulous deals out there today. I hope you and enjoy this lazy, relaxing, coffee with Bailey's (good idea friend) kind of day!
    Love ya!
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bamboo boards are perfect for holiday parties! I've already gone overboard with my Sephora purchases but look at those STILA sets! Hope you have the best weekend girlfriend!
    xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss! Real women shop all the time!! Hope Mr. Nine is feeling better soon! I agree that Ulta has got some great gift sets this year. Alise and I were in the store on Tuesday night and she was showing me all the things she wants and the EOS set was one of them. I love them, too! We're staying in our Pjs today. Stay warm and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want them all!! Great gift ideas! I love the cheese board!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love gift sets of all kinds! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG ALL THE BACON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummm I need all of these hahaha, cupcakes, chocolate, bacon, Stila and MAC- the best! You rounded up some great items lady...love! Hope you had the best turkey day and enjoy your weekend. Sending love to your family, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, black Friday continues to pass me by - my limited cottage storage space thanks me for that ! Love those Stila shades, that's going on my wish list. Had a 12 days of Christmas gift set from Clarins for my birthday last week, so exciting! Hugs to you and your poor hubby, x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always forget to shop for beauty items on Black Friday, but I need those lip sets!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and thank you for linking up with Weekend Wear

    xo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I LOVE lipstick and I love bacon! So, may have to check out those sites. :o)) I did no shopping today, started decorating but will likely browse Amazon her in a minute. Happy rest of the weekend dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that tea set is just adorable! And the cheese board and the hot Chocolate thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love the cheeseboard with storage underneath! Great gift ideas! :)

    So sorry to hear your son has been unwell - hope that he is feeling better and you are having a good weekend :) I made the most of some time off earlier this week and shopped at a few stores but I haven't bought anything in the sales yet.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. You found some fabulous stuff! My son-in-law would love the bacon goodies. All the lipsticks sets need to be check out! Sorry Mr Nine is puny...hope he's better soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great gift ideas Andrea. I love a good lipstick. Bacon is a favorite around here and. Great cocoa is a must! I hope your hubby feels better soon. Love your cute pj’s. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great gift ideas! I took this Black Friday off too. The craziness is kind of fun, but so is taking it easy with the fam. I really do need to get my butt in gear though! I hope Mr. Nine is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many killer steals- hope you scored some goodies, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore that chocolate tea cup set. So perfect for a little tea party with little ones... or big girls with young hearts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love love love Stila! I used to work as a writer for a skincare and beauty company, and they have been my favorite makeup brand since! I haven't tried Warm & Fuzzy yet, but your recommendation is good enough for me! Happy weekend, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Bacon gift set looks awesome! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. SO much fun! I love all of these adorable gift set. I'd be oh so happy if Santa brought me any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great stuff, Andrea. I'm going to order that set from Macy's for moi. I better start shopping for somebody else soon. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are such good picks! That Bamboo cheese board is so gorgeous, and totally a great way to serve guests. I'll have to add these to my holiday shopping list!
    Thank you for linking up this week!

    ~xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I seriously think I'm going to need to take off next year for Cyber Monday..the sales were so great yesterday and I had zero time to shop them!! That Stila lip color is what Carly Jo's dance studio requires...so girl you know that stuff stays on forever. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS