FUN GIFT IDEAS...INCLUDING MONEY & CHOCOLATE


Cha Ching! Let's get holiday shopping real here! Some of you have no trouble whatsoever shopping for your family and friends but for some of you, it's just plain tough! I'm going to make it easier for you today by sharing with you some great gift ideas and things that I've actually bought people and that they actually loved, LOL! 

First of all, show me the money! Yep, all preteens and teenagers truly want is the cash! However, there is no way I am just handing over the dough or throwing it in a stocking, it must be presented in a fun, cute, surprising effect way!
 Last year I showed you my Candy and Money Jars that we had given the boys and our niece and nephew the year before. For their Christmas money gift last year I included chocolate and man, was this ever a huge hit! Let me explain, with two being in college, we wanted to Up the ante a bit so at Walmart, I bought these 2 tiered tin boxes of candy from Whitman's. The tins were to celebrate the 175 years of the chocolate, so Yep you guessed it; each boy was getting $175. Wow, I know! What I did was, I lifted up the the top tier of chocolate so that's all they thought they would get. I folded up the money, took the bottom tier chocolates out and put the mula in the  chocolate holders in the bottom. I was so excited to see the looks on their faces when they opened them because they truly thought it was just a box of chocolates!




OK, here are some wonderful and fun gifts you can buy the people you love and I bet you'll see a big smile on their faces. Of course you've got to get the Chalet Socks I posted Friday! 
These are not just random gifts I linked up but actual stuff I have given and received! 

Personalized Peanut Butter Spoon
I got one of the for one son a few years ago and it was such a huge hit, I went back to Etsy and got more. Pretty cool to have your own spoon to dig into the jar with and I like to give an actual jar of PB with it as well. 
BUY HERE

Here is another fun way to give money...a maze. We have done this for all the boys and our nephew. So fun!
BUY HERE

On yeah, these are da "bomb!" Right up here with Lush but not as expensive! Such pretty packaging, cool names and leaves your skin feeling very hydrated they smell AMAZING!!!
BUY HERE

How fun is this!! Yep, put these in the boy's stockings one year and they thought it was so cool to eat Astronaut food!! Love these pouches! 
BUY HERE

NUTS! Gotta have a fun bowl for nuts! Especially at Holiday gatherings! I love rodents, not in my house of course, but a squirrel nut bowl...YES!!! 
BUY HERE

Ok, ok, this is a gift for me. But I love balls, pom poms, whatever you what to call them. And these blankets are the SOFTEST evah!!! Comes in Ivory too! 
BUY HERE

Yeah, not gonna lie, I have this hat too. See it HERE. It's under $10 and the perfect amount of slouch with the cutest buttons! Lots of pretty colors!! 
BUY HERE

There is a reason these are a best seller and under $10 is so good for a stocking too. My husband and sons all have these and love them. They use them for everything and I have been known to put my hands in a pair to carry something heavy or tote around dirt, lol! 

BUY HERE

Mr. Nine got me an I LOVE YOU Morse Code necklace last year and I love it. You can get all kinds of different sentiments and a very quality product. Such a sweet and unusual gift idea. Morse code is cool! 
BUY HERE

There you have it , 
"Nine" (of course) awesome gift ideas in addition to a cool way to give mula. 
Happy Shopping!!

xoxo

50 comments:

  1. These are all great gift ideas, Andrea! I am all about the bath bombs, they makes great gifts! And I love that cozy throw! Happy Monday!

    xo, Rachel
    A Blonde's Moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad rarely says he wants something but the cozy throw he is actually requesting! I love the idea of how you added money in with chocolate - that's anyone's type of gift LOL! xo,Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20.11.17

    Such fun gift ideas ! I have several people I'd love to personalize that spoon (peanut butter lovers) for ! Happy Monday lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your idea last year about hiding the money in a jar of candy and did it for my nephews - they loved it too! This year I may have to try the box of chocolates! You rounded up some wonderful gift ideas my friend, I need that throw and those gloves would be great for my husband. My niece and I are getting together tomorrow to make homemade bath bombs for her to give to her friends, fingers crossed they run out well! I've never used a bath bomb but they're all the rage!
    Happy Monday beuatiful friend!!!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that beautiful throw!! And that money jar is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome gifts and I especially love the money and chocolate gift! I feel like I need to send this link to Dustin because that's all a girl really needs...money and chocolate! haha!! Have a great Monday!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I love that spoon idea. When I was growing up my dad & I used to try to be the first one to get the first bite of peanut butter out of the jar. I did that chocolate/money thing for my brother one year. He didn't really have anything on his list but just money seemed boring. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great ideas!

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun ideas! I'll take the gift at the end -- a hug & 6 million dollars. Ha, ha!

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  10. The chocolate and money is such a cute gift idea for the boys! I need to get the peanut butter spoon for my husband. He's the peanut butter monster! Soft throws are always a great idea for the ladies! I know I love my throws especially at this time of year. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your beautiful family! xo Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun idea to put the money in the box of chocolates! I like the other ideas too. That hat is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay best mom award definitely goes to you! I'm sure the boys absolutely loved those chocolates with surprises inside! Such great gift ideas and that personalized peanut butter spoon is too cute! Hope you have a great week with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great ideas! I'm always looking for creative ideas for presenting cash because let's face it...that's what sons want!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Next year I'm totally going to do that money trick for my oldest! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my Ian would love the chocolate and money idea! that cozy pompom blanket..oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're so right, Girlie! I'm one of the ones trying to come up with great gift giving ideas and the chocolate and money box was just the best gift ever!! Happy Turkey Week to you, Babe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE that chocolate/money idea!! how fun! And my sweet girls needs that peanut butter spoon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun idea! Chocolate and money is a huge win-win <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are so right about the money part for teenagers and college age kids. Putting it in a chocolate box is a great idea. I need to check out those bath bombs. I love the Lush ones, but they are so expensive.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such fun gift ideas!! Walmart has a pom pom throw for like $8 right now. I haven't seen it in person yet, but I plan to check it out Friday since I am sure I will end up there at some point shopping. All four of my sisters kids want money for Christmas this year. They sure did take the fun out of shopping lately. I am going to do a little something fun like lipgloss for the girls and haven't decided the boys yet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, fun ideas! I love how you did the chocolate/money. Very clever. I'd love that squirrel nut bowl. Too cute!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are all such great gift ideas! I love the boys' faces when they opened the money chocolate box, haha!

    I hope you’ll add this post to On Mondays We Link-Up!
    –Roxanne
    http://glassofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG i love this! I am always trying to find creative ways to gift my brother money! He is 19, that is all he wants besides candy!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yep..chocolate + 6 mill would fix lots! I forgot my lunch today...so I had to pause reading your post when I got to the PB spoon and get mine out at work. lol

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my gosh, what amazing gift ideas! The chocolate and money gift box is pretty much the coolest thing ever - what a fun fakeout! Also, I need the squirrel nut holder...it's TOO cute! Have a wonderful start to your week, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your comments about the nut bowl made me laugh out loud! The chocolate and money gift box is super creative and I love that blanket too!!! :-) I hope that you had a glorious weekend too girl!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very creative gift ideas!

    Nicole @ www.bentomomentos.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Andrea... great ideas. My favorite is the chocolate and money! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. You have the best ideas and life in your family is just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love that money maze- my kids love mazes..this would be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the idea of making your teens work for their money and burying their money in some chocolate! I got one of those money mazes for a graduation present, and it really was so much fun to try and get my gift out while trying to solve the maze!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh Andrea! You would be such an awesome personal shopper. You find the best stuff, girl! I just might put those gloves on the list for the men in my life and that squirrel nut bowl is so cute. We saw a squirrel nut-cracker at World Market that would be the perfect accompaniment to that one. You are "da-bomb" my pretty blonde friend! XO

    ReplyDelete
  33. I know some people say money isn't "thoughtful" but I think that's EXACTLY what it is - let the people get what they want instead of buying something that is going to go in the trash. & I LOVEEEE those fun ways to give cash - money mazes & brain teasers to get the cash always are the best way to give the green ;)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great ideas! I love the chocolates and money and the throw. May have to gift myself one of those. Happy Thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love these ideas, I am going to get my three favorite little guys some astronaut ice cream for sure! Happy turkey week!

    ReplyDelete
  36. These are excellent ideas Andrea! I would love to get that cozy throw, there are never enough blankets!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete
  37. Haha, what a great idea! I love the nut bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Some fantastic idea here, Andrea! I do love the squirrel nut bowl – that's so cute! And I do love squirrels. LOVE the idea of giving money hidden underneath chocolate too – that's just genius. It must be so much fun organising Christmas presents for your kids. That is one my regrets at not having kids... the whole Christmas thing, sigh.
    HUGS HUGS, my friend.
    Suzy xx
    www.suzyturner.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I just got those money mazes for my nephews this year. It's tough now that they're all hitting the pre-teen teen years.

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are all so much fun! Usually I am a bit further in my holiday shopping and list making, this year everything is catching me a bit off guard. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Great ideas!! Love the candy box/money idea! My boys would love the astronaut food too. Thanks for sharing all of these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  42. You had me at chocolate and money! ha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  43. The chocolate and money.

    ReplyDelete
  44. These are such fun and original gift ideas! Love them!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. These are such great ideas! I shared this on my gift guide post today...have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  46. The money and chocolate-PURE GENIUS and oh so fun, I'm sure they loved it. You're so creative. Hope you have the BEST Thanksgiving beautiful, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such fantastic ideas and refreshing to know that these are tried and tested. Shame the links I followed don't ship over here :-(
    If I was doing Secret Santa, I'd hope that YOU picked my name out of the hat!
    Hugs to you sweetie, x.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great ideas. but, the owls at the end,-awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the money hidden in chocolates. I'd like to get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Nice collection of gift items! You may also find customized gifts at Picapic Store. מתנה מקורית

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS