FRIDAY FAVORITES...LET'S PARTY

I literally cannot believe it’s Memorial Day weekend already! Normally, we do this weekend up big and usually have a little getaway, but this year we will just be at home but that doesn’t mean we’re not still going to do it up right. We are having a lovely dinner party to celebrate our two graduates tomorrow and hopefully making a weekend out of it with a pool day and lots of laughs!

1. The YETI Bartender
My precious friend, Laura Horton, sent me this Purple Rain cocktail recipe a few weeks ago around the time of the anniversary of Prince’s death. I made sure to grab the ingredients and it turned out to be one of my favorites! Check out and subscribe to my Channel


BUY PURPLE YETI TUMBLER HERE

2. VitaFive
I always take my vitamins and I just love these gluten-free, vegan yummy gummies! Elderberry is especially great to boost immunity and we all need that right now! And nobody likes taking apple cider vinegar, but it is so darn good for you, so these apple cider gummies are perfect to boost your gut health. My entire family occasionally needs help with sleeping and these Melatonin gummies have all five star reviews! Use my code cloudnine20 to get 20% off your entire order! I cannot say enough about these vitamins, they are the best gummy ones I have ever tried, and they have tons of different varieties including a multiple vitamin! Plus, the eco-friendly packaging is another aspect to truly love from VitaFive! Be careful not to eat them like candy, they are that good!
BUY VITAMINS and Use my 
Code cloudnine20 HERE

3. Week's Attire
Top HERE // Jeans HERE // similar Sandals HERE

Sweatshirt HERE // Hat HERE // Sandals HERE

Top HERE // Sandals HERE & HERE 

4. Striped Kimono
I used to really have a thing for kimonos and then it kind of waned but it’s back again, especially with this striped delight! The perfect outfit to kick off the summer with!
BUY KIMONO HERE //Similar Shorts HERE // Tank Top HERE // Tile Bracelet Set HERE // Sunnies HERE //Blue Bandana HERE


More Inspo



5. Misc. Fun 
POST OF THE WEEK
The only post this week was my I Bleed Green with my two Kelly green dresses that I love so much! And I never asked, which one did you like best?

PATRIOTIC YUMMINESS
It’s time to get your red white and blue on and one way I love do that is with food! Here are a couple of mine that you might want. The charcuterie board is my most favorite one I’ve ever done!
SEE Whole CHARCUTERIE POST HERE

RECIPE HERE

COVID MEMES
Lots of great Covid/Social Distancing Memes this week!







Have a sweet and long, Happy Weekend loves!!


Linking up with  Friday Favorites // 
#DreamTeam Linky // Metamorphosis Monday

xoxo

32 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the great stuff. I'm checking out those vitamins and I love the kimono. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful long weekend and enjoy your celebration. Hopefully we get some sunshine for your pool day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimono cutie in that striped number! I love a kimono and can't get enough of them. I know you all are going to have a great party to celebrate your sweet boys and I am soooooo happy for you!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that green dress on you! And I am loving your Yeti Bartender series--so cute! Happy weekend!
    MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your outfits get better and better and so do your cocktails- you make life beautiful. Yes to the patriotic charcuterie board..have one planned for Monday as well- have a wonderful weekend Andrea XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this striped kimono! I am starting a new Amazon wish list.
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to be one of those people that can pull off a kimono. Maybe this will be my summer. I loved the VitaFive vitamins I was sent. They taste like candy and I love their whole packaging concept. Hope you guys enjoying celebrating the boys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a terrific holiday weekend Andrea! Love this striped kimono and need to try that Purple Rain cocktail. Take care my friend!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kimono is beautiful and so perfect for the holiday weekend. Have a fun time celebrating your boys.

    Oh my goodness... that social distancing meme/outfit!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a fun graduation dinner for your boys! I LOVE that striped kimono..think I have to order it. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cocktails look so great! I'll be putting them on my list for the end of the year lol. That kimono is so cute! I like wearing them over the summer with a basic tank. I hope you have the best weekend celebrating your graduates!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The purple rain cocktail looks so good. I love the outfits as usual! Have a fun time this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I watched you yesterday on youtube! You are the cutest! I love that kimono, makes me want to go to a music festival. Have an amazing weekend celebrating your graduates! I know you are a proud mama!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That striped kimono is beautiful! I need to hop over to your YouTube channel to watch the Purple Rain video - that cocktail looks delicious! Enjoy the long weekend!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that kimono! And yay for the Muppet Show!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I keep forgetting it's Memorial day weekend too! Normally my husband and I would be taking off for a little weekend getaway... not sure what we'll do instead.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love these Friday posts!! Always brings sunshine and happiness! Have a great weekend:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like another pretty week! I love that kimono!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hahaha that first meme just made me LOL! I love all your outfits this week. I am a major kimono lover too!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am waiting for my delivery of those elderberry gummies!!!
    I'm so on the hunt for some summer kimono's - they make me feel better in summer covering up & being stylish

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that victorian dress meme! Hilarious! Your striped kimono is super cute! I don't think I've seen a striped one and the colors are fabulous! Have a lovely weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hope you have a wonderful weekend celebrating your college graduates!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That Pelosi memeđŸ˜‚
    I hope your party goes off without a hitch, you have great weather, and a perfect weekend!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hahaha yes indeed! That Muppet Show thing! Those vitamine sound good and I love the right green dress the best! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You look so hot Andrea! Love the worn shorts and jeans, I'm not a huge fan of them, but have just got my first pair - no holes but very worn (for me) so will be sharing them on the blog soon. Have a great weekend. Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm actually loving kimonos more than ever because it's darn hot in AZ!! And I always like a topper. You find the best ones Andrea, and I can't wait to try this drink.
    XOOX
    Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  27. You look super cute and springy in that striped kimono! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fun striped kimono! It looks so cute on you! I really need to add more striped kimonos to my collection, I have a lot of florals but only one striped one, and it's not as colourful as this!

    Hope you are having a great weekend :) We aren't doing much, staying home and staying warm with that cold winter weather that's here!

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  29. That social distancing meme with the dress is SO funny! And I'm loving all your super cute looks, babe! Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  30. Muppets reference for the win! Loving that striped kimono, and I need that Purple Rain drink <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the memes. They are too funny. Love those Bermuda jean shorts on you. And I am loving all the kimonos!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love that kimono! So perfect for this time of year! And that social distancing dress meme made me laugh. I think we'd all benefit from one of those right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to Browse my Blog. Your comments mean the world to me and I treasure each and every one!! If you are a non-reply blogger I won’t be able to respond via email. Kindness and Love, xo

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS